assassins

12 Replies
User
4 October, 2017, 8:31 PM UTC
Is it possible to send multiple assassins in the same attack? Someone just hit my city and the report says 2 assassins.
UTC +0:00
User
4 October, 2017, 9:05 PM UTC

yes! the attack will be multiplied with 12600 for each assassin send. i do not know if there is a limit (but i guess so). i never had more then 10 or so incomig.

Unser größter Ruhm ist nicht, niemals zu fallen, sondern jedes Mal wieder aufzustehen! (Nelson Mandela)
UTC +1:00
User
5 October, 2017, 7:37 AM UTC

10 is the Max in a single wave 

and 10 waves a day.

so 100 assasins a day is possible 
UTC +2:00
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 7:47 AM UTC
Vodka is correct  You can send up to 10 Greek Assassins per attack, and you can send up to 10 attacks per day. 
User
5 October, 2017, 3:20 PM UTC
well, actually you can consider it as an honor, if there is someone out there that throws out 50k drachmas just to ... oh wait - NO! i forgot the regular discounts 
Unser größter Ruhm ist nicht, niemals zu fallen, sondern jedes Mal wieder aufzustehen! (Nelson Mandela)
5 October, 2017, 3:26 PM UTC
discounts that are available to ALL 
History is written by the victors
User
30 July, 2018, 1:25 PM UTC
i have the "hide units"  buffs on, and yet assassins are killing off units in my Acropolis.  What is going on?
User
30 July, 2018, 3:57 PM UTC

morteeee said:

discounts that are available to ALL 

hehehe funny enough i jsut seen a request of alina not to compare both servers because you ahve the discounts (wheel of fortune) and we dont lol and then i read this... hahaha

of course i will not mention the other feature missing in our server but given the publicity in plarium.server that the player mentions in the next post...

lol i wonder if they realise how they are sending people away....

Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that ********* reflection.'
30 July, 2018, 7:37 PM UTC
this was posted last year when they were available to all 
User
30 July, 2018, 9:22 PM UTC

yes, but two months later, it stop being lol, just found it funny, specially when i was requested to shut up  ... for asking questions relevant to the game and always inside the guidelines of the forum... 

dont worry, i have the feeling if things dont change that i wont bother all you much in future 
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that ********* reflection.'
31 July, 2018, 6:28 AM UTC

Fortuna said:

yes, but two months later, it stop being lol, just found it funny, specially when i was requested to shut up  ... for asking questions relevant to the game and always inside the guidelines of the forum... 

dont worry, i have the feeling if things dont change that i wont bother all you much in future 

I'd rather be bothered than lose players who understand and are interested in this improving

siempre pensando
31 July, 2018, 12:12 PM UTC

Jheebo said:

i have the "hide units"  buffs on, and yet assassins are killing off units in my Acropolis.  What is going on?

Since no one answered guess I will. Can you give us more details, please? Which level is your Acropolis? Maybe your units which you build are dying because they aren't going instantly in Acropolis (because you don't have enough high level.)

It is impossible to kill units in Acropolis with Assassins.

Could we get any photo, please?
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
31 July, 2018, 9:39 PM UTC
Fortuna said:

my apologies Fortuna, I answered in a rush that morning, no offence was meant, I just wanted to point out that at the of the original posting time my answer was factually correct :)
3113089 users registered; 66133 topics; 348294 posts; our newest member:BiernorHuie