Persian Positions are NOT working

50 Replies
tsunwu85rsa
14 September, 2017, 8:18 PM UTC

PMC said:

tsunwu85rsa said:

Why do you keep throwing your armies against the persians when you know there is an element of gambling involved?

it  is  so much fun  I guess.

but if you can help me out with something  I would love to hear your advise!     I can easily turn out 20-30 mil rewards. weekly if not daily.   sometimes  40 mil rewards in power  usually every two weeks.  but I have yet to see  but one or two payouts over 50 mil.       can you tell me   if you are doing better  than this?   and if so  how  do you get guaranteed big pays? 

Hi PMC,

I am nowhere near that high level PPs - I'm in the 80's. I see now this post is about something being broken at high-level PPs. 

I just follow the normal bank system and always seem to get my bank emptied when it should, so nothing odd at my levels.

UTC +7:00
PMC
14 September, 2017, 8:47 PM UTC
ya  nothing  odd  at the higher  levels   except small payouts  for it takes to get  a payout
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
Vincentius
17 September, 2017, 9:50 PM UTC
Persian Positions is not paying out correctly. Plarium can say whatever they like, the fact remains. I suggest Plarium goes away and looks into the issue before that part of the game dies on its feet. There has been an issue for around 6 weeks. I play exactly the same way, each week using the same method. The pay outs are down by at least 50%. I have been putting it down to the fact that my army had grown above a certain threshold, and the game was trying to hold me back. Seriously disappointed with plarium, all joking aside, we are your customers, and we are not happy!!
Vincentius
UTC +1:00
kazan
17 September, 2017, 10:21 PM UTC

totalmente de acuerdo ... deberían al menos lista de usuarios ... muchos de nosotros hemos estado haciendo persa durante más de un año. "" y durante unas 4 o 5 semanas el juego ha cambiado al menos en niveles por encima de 120 ... en mi opinión algo está fallando o tocado algún parámetro.

Voy a pegar mi última colección digna ... desde entonces ... y repito ... durante 4 o 5 semanas .. el juego no acumula las pérdidas como antes ..

lo siento pero uso un traductor

totally agree ... they should at least list users ... many of us have been doing Persian for more than a year. "" and for about 4 or 5 weeks the game has changed at least in levels above 120 ... in my opinion something is failing or touched some parameter.

I'm going to stick my last worthy collection ... since then ... and I repeat ... for 4 or 5 weeks .. the game does not accumulate the losses as before ..

sorry but I use a translator

fsfsfsfssf
UTC +2:00
PMC
17 September, 2017, 10:42 PM UTC

Vincentius said:

Persian Positions is not paying out correctly. Plarium can say whatever they like, the fact remains. I suggest Plarium goes away and looks into the issue before that part of the game dies on its feet. There has been an issue for around 6 weeks. I play exactly the same way, each week using the same method. The pay outs are down by at least 50%. I have been putting it down to the fact that my army had grown above a certain threshold, and the game was trying to hold me back. Seriously disappointed with plarium, all joking aside, we are your customers, and we are not happy!!

I agree   with  you   what yall have been experiencing  in the last 6 weeks   I have been experiencing this for the  last year.      I have  been robbed  over and over.     put in 40 mil,    nothing back at all   except 1000 units.    when I say  there is nothing wrong with pp  it is because  they  have designed it to  take  from you.    just  wait  until  you play  them  to point    when  not even money can buy back enough  to get a payout.      they  are rigged     and have set payouts,     play at own risk.       very sad   that  the  game  forces  you to spend  money  for payout!!!      I'm not  a fan of what is going on   I just play them so much  I  know  what their system is.       I can not  believe  that I'm still playing.

and btw  plarium  who ever  I made angry at your company  I am truly  sorry,    will you please  fix my game.      : )

PMC-hahahahahah
PMC
17 September, 2017, 10:48 PM UTC

I have  only  heard  one method    of  making sure  you  don't get  robbed   or short changed on payouts.

build  150 mil  in power  of lights   and heavies.     only use  this for  pp.   keep all rewards.     once  you lose  all  lights and heavies    spend  money  buy them back   and start over  to collect  more rewards.           not very practical    but this is really  the only  way to play them

PMC-hahahahahah
rome
18 September, 2017, 5:44 AM UTC

PMC said:

Vincentius said:

I agree   with  you   what yall have been experiencing  in the last 6 weeks   I have been experiencing this for the  last year.      I have  been robbed  over and over.     put in 40 mil,    nothing back at all   except 1000 units.    when I say  there is nothing wrong with pp  it is because  they  have designed it to  take  from you.    just  wait  until  you play  them  to point    when  not even money can buy back enough  to get a payout.      they  are rigged     and have set payouts,     play at own risk.       very sad   that  the  game  forces  you to spend  money  for payout!!!      I'm not  a fan of what is going on   I just play them so much  I  know  what their system is.       I can not  believe  that I'm still playing.

and btw  plarium  who ever  I made angry at your company  I am truly  sorry,    will you please  fix my game.      : )

I really agree. yes they have changed the system pp

rome
18 September, 2017, 6:23 AM UTC

a long time ago I was really fun when i playing on PP every day.. but now it has no have fun.. and now I have lost a lot of my troops

it was really sad that happened

actually I play in PP. just to get some fun and enjoy every day.

and now i am wacayalalala crying every day yukkk waaaw !

more crying !!!

PMC
18 September, 2017, 8:17 AM UTC

rome said:

a long time ago I was really fun when i playing on PP every day.. but now it has no have fun.. and now I have lost a lot of my troops

it was really sad that happened

actually I play in PP. just to get some fun and enjoy every day.

and now i am wacayalalala crying every day yukkk waaaw !

more crying !!!

yes  I feel  you on that one  so much fun once

PMC-hahahahahah
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
18 September, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC

Vincentius said:

Hey, Vincentius! I can confirm that no changes have been made to how Position rewards are calculated. However the same strategy will not work all the time, so if you always use exactly the same method, it is inevitable that sooner or later you will stop getting the reward you expect. Try adjusting your current tactics and no doubt you'll see improvements before long!

UTC +2:00
PMC
18 September, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Vincentius said:

Hey, Vincentius! I can confirm that no changes have been made to how Position rewards are calculated. However the same strategy will not work all the time, so if you always use exactly the same method, it is inevitable that sooner or later you will stop getting the reward you expect. Try adjusting your current tactics and no doubt you'll see improvements before long!

that  is a great  suggestion,      finally   a good  one on here     thank  you so much       I even  gave  you a thumbs up!!!!!   

PMC-hahahahahah
1698663 users registered; 39715 topics; 264397 posts; our newest member:bezofaxi