The game is unbalanced

The game is unbalanced

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 31, 2017, 20:0208/31/17
05/14/15

The game is unbalanced

This game lost the balance, one player can have more army than a whole coalliton in the top 20.....enough said

All the games have a life cycle, and Plarium knows it, as all game businesses know. 

I think that Sparta is close to the end and now is time to get more money and forget about the balance.

New games would come and others should be finished, and if you want to finsh one then you have to break the balance, so players leave the game. 

It is the game business, and anyone that works or has worked in it knows very well the game life cycle.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 1, 2017, 00:1109/01/17
10/08/14

That sounds about right. . .

The "strategy" element to this game went out the window.
Sep 1, 2017, 01:5009/01/17
Sep 1, 2017, 01:52(edited)
08/22/15

MaviVI said:

This game lost the balance, one player can have more army than a whole coalliton in the top 20.....enough said

All the games have a life cycle, and Plarium knows it, as all game businesses know. 

I think that Sparta is close to the end and now is time to get more money and forget about the balance.

New games would come and others should be finished, and if you want to finsh one then you have to break the balance, so players leave the game. 

It is the game business, and anyone that works or has worked in it knows very well the game life cycle.

Exactly , they have sold the company hahahahaha:

http://www.publicnow.com/view/4F2B482E4D392F4B41903CDD9A9651EE63A9B14C?2017-08-10-00:30:11+01:00-xxx5588

Plus , based on this link (i totally agree with the bad things described) : https://www.f2p.com/sparta-war-empires-good-bad/

Pricey to be Competitive - One of the unfortunate similarities between Plarium's titles is an unfortunate Pay to Win element for late game competitive players; getting ahead and being able to hold your own against those who spend a lot of cash on the game typically needs to be met by spending cash yourself

It Takes Forever To Do Anything - Initially players can rush a lot of items, and low level upgrades do not take too long, lulling you into a false sense of security; pretty soon it takes ridiculously long amounts of time to build or train up new units and very heavily "encourages" players to spend cash so as not to have to wait around for what they want

High Level Players - Once a player loses their new player status and is found by a higher level player, they can pretty much lose all their defending units and all their resources overnight, waking up in the morning and finding their weeks and months of hard work lost to a single high level player which can be very frustrating and defeating, also....

...They Can Keep Coming Back - Once a player has found you and found out they can defeat you, you essentially become a farm for them to just keep destroying and raiding every time you build up some resources as it becomes almost impossible to keep enough of your assets needed for big upgrades that allow you to protect more of your stored resources

Sep 1, 2017, 08:4609/01/17
07/12/15

d3vnul said:

Pricey to be Competitive - One of the unfortunate similarities between Plarium's titles is an unfortunate Pay to Win element for late game competitive players; getting ahead and being able to hold your own against those who spend a lot of cash on the game typically needs to be met by spending cash yourself

It Takes Forever To Do Anything - Initially players can rush a lot of items, and low level upgrades do not take too long, lulling you into a false sense of security; pretty soon it takes ridiculously long amounts of time to build or train up new units and very heavily "encourages" players to spend cash so as not to have to wait around for what they want

High Level Players - Once a player loses their new player status and is found by a higher level player, they can pretty much lose all their defending units and all their resources overnight, waking up in the morning and finding their weeks and months of hard work lost to a single high level player which can be very frustrating and defeating, also....

...They Can Keep Coming Back - Once a player has found you and found out they can defeat you, you essentially become a farm for them to just keep destroying and raiding every time you build up some resources as it becomes almost impossible to keep enough of your assets needed for big upgrades that allow you to protect more of your stored resources

The last two are utter nonsense.. whoever wrote this have obviously never played the game.. 

Acropolis anyone?!  

Sep 11, 2017, 13:3709/11/17
05/30/15

i applaud plarium . The balance is perfect for my hectic lifestyle.

after a hard day lounging on the sun bed, the last thing i want from a game is strategy.

I just slip into my smoking jacket, pour myself a gin & tonic, get out my credit card & take out all the pans & caps i fancy.

Then i'm free to spend the rest of my evenings flower arranging & forcing my pet hamster down the tube .

Happy gaming strategy lovers .

Sep 11, 2017, 18:1209/11/17
08/10/15

TINO FRED PARADIDDLE,

a false tino fred para.....  as usual an hidding  coward.....  it's funny several players are taking names of player from parabellum.......

good game & hold your name back ;-)

Sep 11, 2017, 19:3709/11/17
Sep 11, 2017, 19:38(edited)
01/08/16

ur jokin ryt? whos this tino in real??? not of para?? 

u sure hes not the tino of para??
Sep 11, 2017, 20:0309/11/17
08/10/15

yep, tino fred paradiddle  is not the tino from parabellum......

6 players, at least from equilibrium are now (Spetember 11th 21h30 french time) named... ange para fred or ange_para fred or other name from parabellum player......

so take care....  I'm a player from parabellum....

Have a good game & avoid copycat lol

Manu_for_fred