Friend to Friend - buying drachmas and packages

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 31, 2017, 10:5408/31/17
01/22/16

Hi, guys, I have some new proposition for our in-game improvement.What do you think about 'Plarium gives an extra option for buying drachmas and packages where your friends can buy you drachmas or packages.'

Mine description of that improvement:

Plarium adds an additional place at the market where it is saying ''make a favour'' and when you click on that tab there would be different options for buying drachmas and packages similarly like you get every day for your city.The only difference would be that those drachmas and packages offers for friends are always the same they won't change like those which you get for your city and it doesn't matter if you have already bought a few offers for your friends, because the offers would always stay the same.Offers for buying drachmas and packages would cost from 1$-10$ no more. I want to add this improvement to the game, because I think this could benefit to the so-called no-coiners who will know have the chance to get some drachmas or packages from their buddies who are coiners :)  I just don't want to see this improvement overused by players who have big armies already.

Answer from Alyona Kolomiitseva:

It's an interesting idea, and I actually know some games, which allow buying in-game currency as a gift. However, we don't have this option in our games. And I'm not sure that we'll ever implement it, since it's a very complicated task.

I would like to hear more opinions from players before passing this one to our devs, since they will certainly ask me how many players request this :)

If you guys and girls agree with my proposition then you can just simply vote with 'Yes or No' and we will see how many players would like to have that improvement in their game.Thanks to all.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 31, 2017, 13:5208/31/17
05/13/15
Yes
Aug 31, 2017, 15:0408/31/17
Aug 31, 2017, 15:05(edited)
06/12/16

NO

the top coalitions who are all coiners , most of them! (coiners mostly join top coas) - they will favor their members and the coas that have non coiners specially the 200 + in ranking will find it so much more hard to tackle these people

so best not to keep this option as the non coiners will stay humble without getting favors before they decide to take advantage of it.

plus if you favor , and that member leaves the coalition or doesnt help in the coalition , or go inactive after getting spenders to spend much for them , it would make things more complicated

and , there is a lot of possibilities of cheating , players wil start making more alts , join big coas , and try to get spenders spend for them

i say a NO (my opinion) , dont need any explanation :)

cheers

Aug 31, 2017, 16:5508/31/17
09/17/15
offcourse not why would anyone spend for an other .. and if you really want to know it is already possible to do so