Sep 2, 2017, 21:4609/02/17
09/17/15
Bria Alexandru said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Bria Alexandru said:

an AHOLE said:

VodkaRedBull said:

and who are you with ? what coalition ? 
Look who it is.  You board mr. vodka tonic? Need to beat on anymore smaller coalitions? Why don't you hit nordmann or cultus capital? 
they are to afraid ..and attack only  like cowards those  wich can't hit back ...

really ? haha thats why hob just came out of the biggest most bloodiest war that sparta has ever seen nor will ever see ? 

if you want to make a point maybe first get your facts straight haha 

have a nice day :) 
mate you are full of sh.it  ... how was an war if even wasn't declared the state of war  between HOB and Cultus ??  ...i will tell  you because  you guys were to cowards to do that  ..continue  attacking the weaks  thinking you are great ....
hahaha sure :) you have no isea what you are talking about ... now who are you anyways ans what is your coalition please enlighten me 
Sep 2, 2017, 21:5209/02/17
03/17/15
VodkaRedBull said:

hahaha sure :) you have no isea what you are talking about ... now who are you anyways ans what is your coalition please enlighten me 
He's from Cultus, what you gonna do about it? NOTHING 
Sep 2, 2017, 21:5409/02/17
09/08/15

There has always been coiners but it is true that the new features (+50% off/def, general's bonuses, phylarch...) tend to increase the gap between occasional coiners and massive ones.

Also, if coiners are in separate coalitions it is kind of balanced but now Nordmann is recruiting all the big hitters... the only good thing is that these guys always get bored eventually...
Sep 2, 2017, 21:5809/02/17
08/02/17

bria is of coa olympus mons named ferdie 

now he will lie its not him and try to save his butt but its him 100%
Sep 2, 2017, 22:1109/02/17
Sep 2, 2017, 22:18(edited)
01/05/16

hello :)

i am totally against bullies , but you cannot blame plarium on this one , you can on other BS stuff they do though ;)

they have offers for players to buy , so if players buy offers , good for them , if you cant , then you cant envy those who can .

and you cant even blame the coiners , they got money to swipe their cards to buy those offers , then why wont they? 

you cannot sit and whine for plarium to stop coiners , that simply wont happen no matter how hard you try , fact , so get on with it mate , if your crying over losing a pantheon or having your capital downgraded by one player , perhaps you should work more on that defence , in one month a non coiner , one player can make 4 million defence/offence , either 1 , but 4 million is assured if you have all camps running , either all camps only off or def , so one member 4 million per month , so 70 members is 70 x 4million permonth = 280 million , so in all these months you shouldve had more defence in your cap or pan , whatever it is your whining about , dont hold a pantheon or upgrade your cap in the first place. assuming you have less than 70 members , you still make more tan 100' s of millions in defence.

as much as i hate bullies and my coalition stands against it , to me the only bullies here seem like you guys cussing everyone , calm down and breathe some fresh air , perhaps you may think better and know the right person to blame and talk in a better and respectful way , your name "A hole" itself is disrespectful and offensive , and so is your verbal nature , your the only bully i see here in the midst of mature respectful individuals. 

takecare dude , and grow the F up :)

punisher-

Sep 2, 2017, 22:2309/02/17
06/12/16
agree to punisher if u guys want take revenge by attacking that fella as a coa and bully him back or somthing abusing others here isnt gonna work a Hole lol 
Sep 2, 2017, 22:2709/02/17
01/17/17
a hole seems angry on other posts too topics i mean
Sep 3, 2017, 07:4909/03/17
Sep 3, 2017, 08:00(edited)
04/17/16

VodkaRedBull said:

Bria Alexandru said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Bria Alexandru said:

an AHOLE said:

VodkaRedBull said:

and who are you with ? what coalition ? 
Look who it is.  You board mr. vodka tonic? Need to beat on anymore smaller coalitions? Why don't you hit nordmann or cultus capital? 
they are to afraid ..and attack only  like cowards those  wich can't hit back ...

really ? haha thats why hob just came out of the biggest most bloodiest war that sparta has ever seen nor will ever see ? 

if you want to make a point maybe first get your facts straight haha 

have a nice day :) 
mate you are full of sh.it  ... how was an war if even wasn't declared the state of war  between HOB and Cultus ??  ...i will tell  you because  you guys were to cowards to do that  ..continue  attacking the weaks  thinking you are great ....

if i'm from cultus  what are  you doing (i will  tell you- eat sh.it  and go back to an corner  crying  and being an pu.ssy)  .. anyhow you are an coward ..i  know that you guys   give all youre  pans to cultus  without  fight ..and now  you are bullying smaller coallitions... HOB  it's full of  COWARDS  and Bullies  like others top coallitions also ..wich attack  only smaller coallitions 

What war was that ,if u guys didn't have the state of  war between   youre coallitions   ???  COWARDS
Sep 3, 2017, 08:0909/03/17
10/17/16

http://prntscr.com/ggggh6Try supporting this number of troops by raiding and the grain produced by one city. Over 200k cavalry units alone. He wiped out a pantheon loaded with tens of millions in one hit and it wasn't even a coa attack. Sure, after the tournament you can revive 90% IF they died in a pan. If they were killed in your city or your capital then you're out of luck. And once your capital is downgraded they will ensure it stays downgraded. Then everyone gets happered with PA's all day to keep them from playing. Simply put, the strategy is to eliminate your coalition, and plarium is condoning it because it's good for their business...or so they believe. They won't attack the other big coas, check their diplomacy list. Skill and time spent mean nothing at all in this game, money wins. You've all been suckered.

Sep 3, 2017, 08:2909/03/17
05/14/15
kenneth.pittman said:

http://prntscr.com/ggggh6Try supporting this number of troops by raiding and the grain produced by one city. Over 200k cavalry units alone. He wiped out a pantheon loaded with tens of millions in one hit and it wasn't even a coa attack. Sure, after the tournament you can revive 90% IF they died in a pan. If they were killed in your city or your capital then you're out of luck. And once your capital is downgraded they will ensure it stays downgraded. Then everyone gets happered with PA's all day to keep them from playing. Simply put, the strategy is to eliminate your coalition, and plarium is condoning it because it's good for their business...or so they believe. They won't attack the other big coas, check their diplomacy list. Skill and time spent mean nothing at all in this game, money wins. You've all been suckered.

It is absolutely impossible to fight against this numbers. And Plarium did everything to make this happen. You  have all been suckered
Sep 3, 2017, 08:5609/03/17
01/05/16
kenneth , nicely put , agree to you on that one
Sep 3, 2017, 11:2909/03/17
03/17/15

These are the same people telling me to go play farmville because this is a war game. Get real, if you didn't have these armies, you would be eating humble pie like the rest of us. They never hit with champion units either and don't have VIP city schemes so you almost wonder how they are getting their units. Surely if someone has spent 8.4 million drachma to revive units lost during persian positions to gain 200k cavalry or more, you would have plenty of champion units to accompany all your attacks.  However I find that a particular group of players within  several coalitions never use champion units and again do not have VIP city schemes and it makes you wonder how units are being obtained.  Who doesn't like a good conspiracy theory 

Sep 3, 2017, 20:3409/03/17
11/17/14
kenneth.pittman said:

SPOT ON!!
Sep 3, 2017, 20:3809/03/17
11/17/14
Drag-Theseus said:

Use diplomacy and make those big players as your friends not enemies , at least that is how I personally do.
On example I'm in def. coal high ranked on s1 and on s3 I'm in best off. coal(Facebook server) with the biggest hitters in game and they play on all servers so friend on s3 makes him friend on s1 too so 

I agree that some players have massive army and that's why there are more Archons who don't like events like Pantheon Massacre.

You mean kiss their butts and grovel for them?
Sep 3, 2017, 20:4009/03/17
11/17/14
What other companies besides banks, could betray their customers over and over again and stay in business?
Sep 3, 2017, 21:0509/03/17
03/17/15
Look there is a 75% revival and no special drachma package offers, just the original ones.  But once the 75% revival ends, there will be 5-7 offers available.  That's the kind of company you buy into. Backwards 
Sep 3, 2017, 21:1709/03/17
01/10/16

an AHOLE said:

Look there is a 75% revival and no special drachma package offers, just the original ones.  But once the 75% revival ends, there will be 5-7 offers available.  That's the kind of company you buy into. Backwards 

EXACTLY!!!!

Sep 3, 2017, 21:3009/03/17
01/10/16

Jim Kennedy said:

What other companies besides banks, could betray their customers over and over again and stay in business?

http://www.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Aristocrat-buys-Israeli-social-gaming-company-Plarium-for-500-million-502053

Aristocrat Leisure will pay 500 million dollars with the present management staying on.

"Any" new company that spends "that" kind of money will make changes and seek a return.

Will be very interesting to see what they do with this platform.

The only "balance" Aristocrat will be concerned with is the accounting books after the first 3 years of ownership.

Current owners and management will stay on and defer payment till 2020. 

Maybe I can get VIP status by then  and buy 10K of Agemas..LMAO:))

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 4, 2017, 09:1409/04/17
09/17/15

an AHOLE said:

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Sep 5, 2017, 03:4509/05/17
Sep 5, 2017, 03:45(edited)
11/17/14
Drag-Theseus said:

Jim Kennedy said:

Drag-Theseus said:

Use diplomacy and make those big players as your friends not enemies , at least that is how I personally do.
On example I'm in def. coal high ranked on s1 and on s3 I'm in best off. coal(Facebook server) with the biggest hitters in game and they play on all servers so friend on s3 makes him friend on s1 too so 

I agree that some players have massive army and that's why there are more Archons who don't like events like Pantheon Massacre.

You mean kiss their butts and grovel for them?
No..I mean be friend with them, but I guess you are killer and don't know what means to have friends huh
Now the Mods are coming up with ridiculous BS to deflect from the reality that Plarium helped a COA defeat another COA by REVIVING ALL OF THEIR DEAD TROOPS FOR FREE *DURING* THE PAN MASSACRE.   So *WHO* in Plarium should I be trying to be *FRIENDS* with right now?