8 Replies
banjoroad
24 August, 2017, 3:21 PM UTC

all Bot Citys have a Noob protect 7 days

http://prntscr.com/gcjkc2

UTC +8:00
Drag-Theseus
24 August, 2017, 8:28 PM UTC
huh..interesting.. is there maybe some difference? like is it really all they have protecton or only few of them.. are they mostly higher lvl's or ? could you provide more details pls
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
ItBurnsWhenIPvP
25 August, 2017, 4:51 AM UTC
Like it's been said in the past....These are bot cities, but plarium will not admit to it.....If you notice they are all they same exact level and all have random letters or numbers for names. Also they are perfectly placed in rows with hundeds of themĀ 
Learn Adapt and Overcome
UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
26 August, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC

ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

Like it's been said in the past....These are bot cities, but plarium will not admit to it.....If you notice they are all they same exact level and all have random letters or numbers for names. Also they are perfectly placed in rows with hundeds of themĀ 

Do they have at least big storages? hehe

We are know that there are some fake accounts who are offering to sell resources, scrolls etc.. they can create bot cities and just leave them, devs can't check everything, only if someone report it and give right details.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
ItBurnsWhenIPvP
29 August, 2017, 12:13 AM UTC
Unless bots have some magic power where they can create many cities that are all perfectly in line , it isnt possible..And most of them bot cities are perfectly aligned in rows and were like that before the city relocations were even available.
Learn Adapt and Overcome
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 August, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC
ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

Unless bots have some magic power where they can create many cities that are all perfectly in line , it isnt possible..And most of them bot cities are perfectly aligned in rows and were like that before the city relocations were even available.
I guess they just create them one by one, within a short period of time.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
d3vnul
31 August, 2017, 9:44 PM UTC
Instead of useless responses , how about some investigation and official response ?
Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:00 AM UTC
d3vnul said:

Instead of useless responses , how about some investigation and official response ?
We investigate the case. However, we are unable to share the results with the third parties.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
nanunanu
1 September, 2017, 12:07 PM UTC

I cannot wrap my head around the idiocy I see in these forums.

so which do you prefer:

Continue to use the cities as you have for years or complain to plarium that if in fact they do not control them, then it should be investigated?

1725321 users registered; 43169 topics; 271685 posts; our newest member:Cralos2