Greedy Company Plarium

14 Replies
Ops
21 August, 2017, 5:15 PM UTC

I have rarely seen such a greedy company as in this game.

Since players can buy 120,000 Agema riders and in the very beginning destroy whole Koas capital cities.

And several times revive their 120,000 Agema riders.

Costs about 30,000 euros.

Fact: countless players delete themselves and stop.

Young players misrepresenting.

If Plaruim does not make the turn in the short run, you can lock up Sparta. Because there are only more than 100-200 money players who put more than 3000 € per month into the game.

UTC +1:00
brandon
21 August, 2017, 6:23 PM UTC

who knows they might be players who work for sparta get themselves free horses and destroy caps so you people revive your lost defence and spend more in the game , 

business tactics.
UTC +8:00
brandon
21 August, 2017, 6:26 PM UTC

also sparta is losing its entertainment touch

i used to spend more time playing now its just log in and hide troops

they have new servers which means less players in each server since they are divided so not to pllay much

basically the game is running only because of few coalitions like lost souls bok terminators , all coiners and big players play thats all

there is none left for those who dont spend in this game ...it had a good reputation before ...no wonder only dads and grandpas who have a huge credit card play this game

and they and their multi accounts play with eachother , all other players is just matter of login and hide trained troops and gone for the day

morteeee
21 August, 2017, 7:03 PM UTC

how do you think the game could be made more interesting? 

What features would you add?

History is written by the victors
brandon
21 August, 2017, 9:24 PM UTC

hey morteeee 

tbh liked it much more before.....now it just seems to get harder and harder everytime....every week sparta is being updated and new things keep popping in...its making things more complicated....because jus ttoo many things you have to learn and concentrate on....for a person who works...its hard to play this game...because all this new features is very time consuming...very time consuming...you have to concentrate on every single feature for a very long time...and all at once...

and now i found out the coa missions has become more harder and not at all reasonable...only top coas can do those kind of coa missions...and every coiner is in the top coas....because they have the troops sizes...strength and dominance

and now plarium seems to favor coiners more and for players like myself we are just unable to grasp things

one day a new feature comes up...when we are just learning and getting used to it another new feature pops out...with every new feature it gets complicated and it makes it more harder for us...that coa missions for example is insane...really insane...works in favor of top coas with coiners and 160 warriors.

not for new coas or coas in 100ish with less than 100 warriors to complete those kind of coa missions...there mightve been a chance if every 6 months new server wouldnt be born dividing warriors....main server people have spent a lot of time and achived a high level...and then we find out our members are on other servers playing instead of the main ones...i have my focus only on one server...i wont go on other servers now and spend all the time and hard work to get a level and troops all over again same process....this is really not fair.

am not sure if discussing this is going to help...because i expect ''you can forward this message to our help center''

but anyway thats for reply morteee , God bless.

ontur
22 August, 2017, 3:44 AM UTC

very simple:

make limits to buy in maket soldiers. 1 mille off or deff each week.

remove the Akropolis level 26 back to 23 for all

remove the 50% off and deff Booster

remove the Unit hidding Scroll, 

remove the undead soldiers with nothing cost food----->like the old days, no food soldiers going dead

make a 10 x more price to rescuret the Soldiers

and viola the extrem coinsers are very pissed, i like this

plaruim doing nothing of this, game is dead in max 1 jear.
UTC +7:00
brandon
22 August, 2017, 7:33 AM UTC

sorry ontur but i disagree with you on that one as they are senseless and baseless B.S.

however i stand firm to my ground and my remarks made , makes sense from what i see...coa missions now is just absurd.

the other remarks made by ontur is kind of senseless (just my opinion)

agaghas
22 August, 2017, 7:49 AM UTC

I see a similar trend.

Very, very sad.

Alroy Cavalhro
22 August, 2017, 7:55 AM UTC

wtf is happening with coa missions now

greedy ppl making hardder everyday this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no wonder ppl dont play and quit!!!! all coas have half inactive filled ppl coz of all this new shit

greedy cunning ppl make it harder n harder 

for august gift they give 3 prmachos hahhahahaha so generous of you.......NOT!
UTC +9:00
Drag-Theseus
23 August, 2017, 11:24 AM UTC

ontur said:

very simple:

make limits to buy in maket soldiers. 1 mille off or deff each week.

remove the Akropolis level 26 back to 23 for all

remove the 50% off and deff Booster

remove the Unit hidding Scroll, 

remove the undead soldiers with nothing cost food----->like the old days, no food soldiers going dead

make a 10 x more price to rescuret the Soldiers

and viola the extrem coinsers are very pissed, i like this

plaruim doing nothing of this, game is dead in max 1 jear.

Use Suggestions topic and write your suggestions pls
tnx

I'm just Time Lord....
Drag-Theseus
23 August, 2017, 11:25 AM UTC

Alroy Cavalhro said:

for august gift they give 3 prmachos hahhahahaha so generous of you.......NOT!

At leasst you get something every day..in past thrre were no gifts, only for special days :)

Every single warrior is important
I'm just Time Lord....
NewDingery
23 August, 2017, 5:12 PM UTC
So you give us 3 phalanx a day, and make the coalition missions way harder to get rewards. thanks for the generosity.
cyrus
25 August, 2017, 7:43 AM UTC

have you guys seen the dumb reward of the daggers event? a team mate told us at the beginning not to expect much.

does anyone here know who is incharge of this game? does the person even have any idea the changes he is making is getting harder day by day and offers and rewards are all a reflection of how stingy he is getting and trying to loot us?

Drag-Theseus
26 August, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC
cyrus said:

have you guys seen the dumb reward of the daggers event? a team mate told us at the beginning not to expect much.

I must agree..I told my teammates same thing.. don't expect much and no need to push hard
I'm just Time Lord....
tim3782000
26 August, 2017, 6:40 PM UTC
And the new Legendary Reward Pack is naff too. Yet another attempt to get more money from us. Presumably plarium would just prefer it if I just gave them my credit card for them to use, sort of get rid of the middleman.
1724232 users registered; 43166 topics; 271024 posts; our newest member:toanstsg