coalition missions (new added milestones) has become harder.

40 Replies
tygareon
24 August, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

GET THE OLD COALITION MISSIONS BACK , WE DONT WANT YOUR CHEAP LEGENDARY PACK.

CANT EVEN GET THE BASIC ONE NOW.

GET THE OLD SYSTEM BACK. KINDLY.

UTC +6:00
cyrus
25 August, 2017, 7:44 AM UTC

whats wrong with coa missions dudes? cant get these dumb reward packs these days

might be quitting soon
UTC +1:00
Klaatu
25 August, 2017, 8:35 AM UTC

Drag-Theseus said:

Klaatu said:

not sure what you were talking about xena, please explain.

Xena said:

The coalition missions are back to normal Archons. You won't have to get 10 points in order to get the reward anymore! 

Old system is back :)

are you kidding us??? 
Unser größter Ruhm ist nicht, niemals zu fallen, sondern jedes Mal wieder aufzustehen! (Nelson Mandela)
UTC -1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC

Hi there! Guys, these changes were launched only for Coalitions with 20+ players. 

If you have more players in your Coa, it won't be hard to complete the mission. Work in team and you'll get all what you want! 
UTC +2:00
The Punisher
25 August, 2017, 4:27 PM UTC

really? Lol

we had a raiding mission , day before yesterday , then yesterday a destroy enemy units mission , now again we got a raiding mission which require 2 million in raiding for a basic rewrd pack , and 9 million for legendary reward pack which is not a legendary reward pack but an elite rewrd pack , lol

okay please do one thing , since the new set of coalition missions are quite dramatic , please update the bots as well , because i have two lines of bots  , but from one bot i get 30k resources sometime i dont even get that because there are so many players , 

now since you expect dramatic raiding from coalitions , please update the bots , also remove the 50k raiding limit which resets in one week so we can raid that city again , since we get raiding missions alternate days , hahaha

so many players complained , i guess its true , its not worth it , 

love this game , but this is just far to off , dissapointing.

The Punisher
UTC +4:00
Alroy Cavalhro
25 August, 2017, 4:34 PM UTC

two letters.

BS

enough said.

am out.
UTC +9:00
steve-O
25 August, 2017, 4:48 PM UTC

its not about members man its about bots and cities who can give you that many resources...all the best raiding 9million rss members in 24 hours from bots who dont have any resources close to even a million coz 1million players raid same bots 

whats the point of this forum and making topics and game discussion when you see clearly everyone are not happy with this you guys just neglect all our complaints and dis-satisfaction with all due respect

UTC -2:00
Fraii
26 August, 2017, 10:53 AM UTC

exactly i dont understand why we have to explain all these things and that they cant figure it out themselves

or are they just playing dumb?
UTC -10:00
Yuri
27 August, 2017, 6:10 AM UTC

plarium stop making this game boring and hard and benefit for your own pockets

one thing about business the golden rule is to keep your customers happy and what in the world are you people forcing on us every week

get the old system of coa missions back

even though your all reward packs are filled with stingy and cheapness that was the only income for non coiners in the game which you took it away too 

what in the world

UTC -2:00
morteeee
27 August, 2017, 10:53 AM UTC

if you cant even hit the lowest of the coalition missions then your team isnt active enough, either kick out the lazy ones and recruit more active players or merge with another coalition. 

As for not being able to raid enough, use the galley trick 

History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Alroy Cavalhro
27 August, 2017, 6:49 PM UTC

sure please remove the 1 million players and coalitions so that we wont have competition of raiding same bots and cities

then the cities and bots will have resources to raid and ofcourse then we can raid the 9million resources :)

oh and remove raid limit too :)

reward packs were the only income for non coiners,thanks for taking it away too.

no issue with you mortee just the designers of this game.

UTC +9:00
Xena
27 August, 2017, 9:43 PM UTC

Alroy Cavalhro said:

sure please remove the 1 million players and coalitions so that we wont have competition of raiding same bots and cities

then the cities and bots will have resources to raid and ofcourse then we can raid the 9million resources :)

oh and remove raid limit too :)

reward packs were the only income for non coiners,thanks for taking it away too.

no issue with you mortee just the designers of this game.

Hello Archons!

I'm sure there are inactive cities with resources to raid!

Also any player (coiner or not) can reach 82K galley capacity if they upgrade their harbor, their port and use GPs in order to increase the galley capacity to 82K. 

So a single player can do 10 raids of 82K resources. That is 820.000 of resources from a single player.

Now that means that you need approximately 11 players to get 9.000.000 resources.

And even if a player doesn't have 82K galley capacity all players have 50K galley capacity.

So you need 18 players to do their daily 10 raids and get 500.000 resources each in order to get 9.000.000 resources and get the rewards.

I don't think it's that difficult if all the players try and help! 

Warrior Princess
elias
28 August, 2017, 7:15 AM UTC

Donde están esas ciudades de 50K ? Alguna si tiene pero no tantas lol

siempre pensando
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 August, 2017, 11:02 AM UTC
Hi, guys! Our devs are considering certain changes to Coalition Missions. So let's wait for the next update please :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Klaatu
29 August, 2017, 6:01 AM UTC

why am i afraid of it already? 

Unser größter Ruhm ist nicht, niemals zu fallen, sondern jedes Mal wieder aufzustehen! (Nelson Mandela)
UTC -1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 August, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC
Klaatu said:

why am i afraid of it already? 

You shouldn't be :) 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
brandon
31 August, 2017, 9:07 PM UTC

have seen no changes yet

please restore the old version so us non coiners can also benefit though its 10 jav, 10 hoplites , 2 phalanx , 3 macedonians only

atleast that we were getting and now its... lol
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:03 AM UTC
brandon said:

have seen no changes yet

please restore the old version so us non coiners can also benefit though its 10 jav, 10 hoplites , 2 phalanx , 3 macedonians only

HI! We are considering certain changes, but not the ones you ask for. New Milestones were set to give Coalitions an opportunity to work together on the same goal. Everyone must contribute.
tygareon
1 September, 2017, 9:48 AM UTC
as klaatu said we should be afraid
UTC +6:00
MaviVI
1 September, 2017, 4:07 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

brandon said:

have seen no changes yet

HI! We are considering certain changes, but not the ones you ask for. New Milestones were set to give Coalitions an opportunity to work together on the same goal. Everyone must contribute.
Nice, another great change to make the game more unbalanced.....
UTC +0:00
1756536 users registered; 45825 topics; 279619 posts; our newest member:maimann2