plarium support

plarium support

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 15, 2017, 13:3008/15/17
07/14/15

plarium support

is it impossible for non VIP people to get support now? 

Ive been trying to send a message re my card to plarium with no joy. The game will not even recognise my city coords. Should be the easiest thing to do in the game, not the most challenging. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 15, 2017, 13:5008/15/17
Aug 15, 2017, 13:51(edited)
03/10/15

bazza, hope all is good , i agree its not easy, but whats the problem with the support site? i am used to write to support if i can help you contact me though skype :)

I agree its not easy and i have complained several times, but the important thing is to try to contact them so they can help you :)
Aug 15, 2017, 13:5408/15/17

bazza said:

is it impossible for non VIP people to get support now? 

Ive been trying to send a message re my card to plarium with no joy. The game will not even recognise my city coords. Should be the easiest thing to do in the game, not the most challenging. 

Not sure I understand what the issue is, but this is the link to create a new ticket with Customer Support. Please be sure to enter the coordinates in the suggested format "x:100 y:-200". The coordinates "x:0 y:0" should also work (I have been told) and are used by players who have connection issues and cannot get in to check their coordinates. If you use these though, please make sure you provide Customer Support with your server and coordinates in the description.

Cheers
P.

Aug 16, 2017, 00:0208/16/17
07/14/15

Tried numerous times. My city location s always wrong. Changed the x/y  changed the ; to a :  it just doesn't get recognized. Seems impossible to get through easily :(  Pretty sure I'm not dumb... :) 

The only people to get a response are the VIP's. I stopped spending much before they brought that into the game. Just spend bits here and there when needed. But, should be easier to get in touch with them whether you are VIP spending big cash regularly or a regular player. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 16, 2017, 09:4808/16/17
09/17/15

bazza said:

Tried numerous times. My city location s always wrong. Changed the x/y  changed the ; to a :  it just doesn't get recognized. Seems impossible to get through easily :(  Pretty sure I'm not dumb... :) 

The only people to get a response are the VIP's. I stopped spending much before they brought that into the game. Just spend bits here and there when needed. But, should be easier to get in touch with them whether you are VIP spending big cash regularly or a regular player. 

Hi! Have you tried posting your coords like in example given below the Coords field?

Sep 5, 2017, 03:4409/05/17
07/14/15

Still cant get through. Issues with cards should be dealt with immediately. Customer Support seems to be non existent. VIP friends asked their VIP support for a direct mail address. "We don't have one" .... How helpful. 

Friend recently was charged x 3 times more than he paid for.... Without having his VIP there he wouldve been robbed. Even with the VIP it took him months and months to get any credit at all and threats to return all money from purchased through his banks legal department. 

I like this game enough to play it still.... Gets worse and worse and server 1 is dying, but I'd like to continue. However, where is the customer services from a multi million/billion dollar company.... 
Sep 5, 2017, 09:0909/05/17
09/17/15

bazza said:

Still cant get through. Issues with cards should be dealt with immediately. Customer Support seems to be non existent. VIP friends asked their VIP support for a direct mail address. "We don't have one" .... How helpful. 

Friend recently was charged x 3 times more than he paid for.... Without having his VIP there he wouldve been robbed. Even with the VIP it took him months and months to get any credit at all and threats to return all money from purchased through his banks legal department. 

I like this game enough to play it still.... Gets worse and worse and server 1 is dying, but I'd like to continue. However, where is the customer services from a multi million/billion dollar company.... 

You don't need to be a VIP player in order to contact Support.  https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Here is a link tha works for everyone.

Sep 5, 2017, 15:1809/05/17
Sep 5, 2017, 15:36(edited)
07/14/15

Where d you find your game ID??? 

Keeps saying my coords are invalid... really p****ing me off. 

NEVERMIND -- Finally got it with help of someone in game. Should be easier than that to put a ticket in. Coords not accepted anyway I did them. Finally got through with game ID which isn't straight forward to find.
Sep 6, 2017, 00:4409/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 00:46(edited)
01/10/16

bazza said:

NEVERMIND -- Finally got it with help of someone in game. Should be easier than that to put a ticket in. Coords not accepted anyway I did them. Finally got through with game ID which isn't straight forward to find.

Where does a person find their game ID anyways?

Thanks-having the same issues on/off-would like to resolve this issue as well.

Bazza-Sending you message.Check PM's.
Sep 6, 2017, 09:4809/06/17
09/17/15

Mick13000 said:

bazza said:

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000758965-How-do-I-find-my-ID- Here's an instruction for you.

Sep 7, 2017, 12:4909/07/17
01/10/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Mick13000 said:

bazza said:

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000758965-How-do-I-find-my-ID- Here's an instruction for you.

Thank You Alyona:)