What is Wrong with persian positions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 12, 2017, 21:3708/12/17
03/19/14

What is wrong with Persian Positions when the troops you put into the positions outweighs the rewards i put into the positions 17,000 defensive phalanx and 3,000 offensive phalanx only to get a return of 10,000 of the same defensive phalanx and 2000 of the same offensive phalanx.What is the point of playing the positions when the returns are not there.somebody has been messing with the positions so that the losses far outweigh the returns.A warning to my fellow players if you are up to level 160 plus dont bother to play them the returns are far less than levels in the 120s or 130s.Also you would think that playing levels that high you would recieve legendary keys and cases class 4 but so often the returns are keys of level 1 or 2 rare it's quite obvious that players playing these levels are past this stage and require level 4 legendary keys and cases i believe this is done on purpose to make us buy the overpriced keys required there can be no other explanation.If others are having the same problems then please reply to this post.It's time for plarium to lift their game and get in touch with the players needs at the higher levels we need the higher keys and we need the rewards to outweigh the losses.Also the last 3 times i was rewarded i have been given 17 to 18 thousand defensive phalanx what has happened to getting cavalry as rewards, we play the higher levels for one reason only to improve our armys cmon plarium give your customers the rewards that we take the time to play for and not the second rate rewards with the second rate excuses that go with them .AMEN 

The reason i put amen on the end of this message is because i know this will fall on deaf ears so i guess this is just a prayer to God

Mark of the Haven

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 13, 2017, 11:4808/13/17
01/09/17
mark said:

What is wrong with Persian Positions when the troops you put into the positions outweighs the rewards i put into the positions 17,000 defensive phalanx and 3,000 offensive phalanx only to get a return of 10,000 of the same defensive phalanx and 2000 of the same offensive phalanx.What is the point of playing the positions when the returns are not there.somebody has been messing with the positions so that the losses far outweigh the returns.A warning to my fellow players if you are up to level 160 plus dont bother to play them the returns are far less than levels in the 120s or 130s.Also you would think that playing levels that high you would recieve legendary keys and cases class 4 but so often the returns are keys of level 1 or 2 rare it's quite obvious that players playing these levels are past this stage and require level 4 legendary keys and cases i believe this is done on purpose to make us buy the overpriced keys required there can be no other explanation.If others are having the same problems then please reply to this post.It's time for plarium to lift their game and get in touch with the players needs at the higher levels we need the higher keys and we need the rewards to outweigh the losses.Also the last 3 times i was rewarded i have been given 17 to 18 thousand defensive phalanx what has happened to getting cavalry as rewards, we play the higher levels for one reason only to improve our armys cmon plarium give your customers the rewards that we take the time to play for and not the second rate rewards with the second rate excuses that go with them .AMEN 

The reason i put amen on the end of this message is because i know this will fall on deaf ears so i guess this is just a prayer to God

Mark of the Haven

Well said Mark!
Aug 13, 2017, 13:0208/13/17
01/09/17
Also, it would be nice if Plarium can reward players with a special gift when they complete the highest PP level. After all, this game is about defeating the Persians and not fellow Archons.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 14, 2017, 09:3508/14/17
09/17/15
mark said:

Mark of the Haven

Please be aware that PPs have never been the main source of Units. Don't send your Units there if you don't have a backup army in your Acropolis. 
Aug 14, 2017, 09:3808/14/17
09/17/15
Niekie888 said:

Also, it would be nice if Plarium can reward players with a special gift when they complete the highest PP level. After all, this game is about defeating the Persians and not fellow Archons.
What could it be? :)
Aug 14, 2017, 15:5808/14/17
01/09/17

Hi Alyona,

It could be drachmas or an x amount of Cavs or Spartan Promachos.

But it's for Plarium to decide. I feel that if a player reaches the Highest PP level and defeats it it's not a small feat.
Aug 15, 2017, 09:0508/15/17
09/17/15
Niekie888 said:

I feel that if a player reaches the Highest PP level and defeats it it's not a small feat. 

True.  But in our game we have some Achievements that award you bonuses, and reaching the max. level of PP is not among them. moreover, we add new levels from time to time. It wouldn't be fair to give rewards each time we do so. Don't you think?
Aug 15, 2017, 16:2508/15/17
01/09/17
Yes of course I agree with you there. What I meant is a 'special kinda reward' for defeating the HL, a once-off reward if you will.
Aug 15, 2017, 17:1908/15/17
09/17/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Niekie888 said:

I feel that if a player reaches the Highest PP level and defeats it it's not a small feat. 

True.  But in our game we have some Achievements that award you bonuses, and reaching the max. level of PP is not among them. moreover, we add new levels from time to time. It wouldn't be fair to give rewards each time we do so. Don't you think?

it would be fair 

stop being so greedy 
Aug 15, 2017, 18:4608/15/17
09/04/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Niekie888 said:

Plarium stopped missions at lvl 125 ... give some bonus in place of missions on every 5 levels completed above lvl 125 until last one.  

Aug 15, 2017, 22:5808/15/17
11/17/16

IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS said:

Plarium stopped missions at lvl 125 ... give some bonus in place of missions on every 5 levels completed above lvl 125 until last one.  

Hello Achon,

Please comment your suggestion under the suggestion thread here so that the devs can see it and consider it! 

Aug 21, 2017, 18:0208/21/17
10/31/14

HI

I am tired of doing pp lvls.

someone told me that there is banking system and it works good on pp.

but problem is i dont know what are position lvls in each banking.

can anyone tell me about lvls included in each bank please.

I tried to get big rewards but got nothing than loss.

plz tell me about lvls in each banks.

-ashish.