Return all units ?

7 Replies
Sonnyred11
2 August, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

Hi, it's only for units offensives ?

If that's the case, it's not really useful ...

UTC +1:00
morteeee
2 August, 2017, 5:11 PM UTC
its useful if you drop a pan and want to get your team's offence out before its hit back by the original owners :) 
History is written by the victors
Sonnyred11
2 August, 2017, 8:28 PM UTC

morteeee said:

its useful if you drop a pan and want to get your team's offence out before its hit back by the original owners :) 

Will the defensive units be possible in a future update?

Thx

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 7:51 AM UTC
Sonnyred11 said:

Thx

No new Units will appear in the next update.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
elias
3 August, 2017, 9:59 AM UTC

Sonnyred11 said:

morteeee said:

Thx

Mi voto porque lo implementen

siempre pensando
morteeee
3 August, 2017, 6:01 PM UTC
Sonnyred11 said:

morteeee said:

Thx

as far as I know there are no plans to make it possible to return defensive units to players 
History is written by the victors
Sonnyred11
4 August, 2017, 12:02 AM UTC

morteeee said:

Sonnyred11 said:

morteeee said:

Thx

as far as I know there are no plans to make it possible to return defensive units to players 

It would be ideal to empty a pantheon quickly, especially if there are players absent for a long time.

Only the hegemon would have that right.

It's not a good idea ? I think yes

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 8:05 AM UTC
Sonnyred11 said:

It would be ideal to empty a pantheon quickly, especially if there are players absent for a long time.

Only the hegemon would have that right.

It's not a good idea ? I think yes

Our devs didn't support this idea as they don't want to give so much power to Hegemons.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1720162 users registered; 42298 topics; 270487 posts; our newest member:Commander #2680131