All Categories

Alliances of Coalitions might soon be appearing in your game and we want you to have a say!

Alliances of Coalitions might soon be appearing in your game and we want you to have a say!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 28, 2017, 14:1807/28/17
09/17/15

Please answer the following questions:

1) What would be your primary goal in uniting into Alliances with other Coalitions?

2) Which are the essential features of Alliances that should be implemented in your opinion?

Our developers await your feedback.

Leave your thoughts in the comment section below.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 28, 2017, 15:3907/28/17

The first question that comes to mind is, how is this to be understood?

1. Is a coalition alliance similar to a player alliance in which two entities decide to cooperate on some level, or ...
  2. ... is a coalition alliance more of a "coalition of coalitions?

I'm kind of assuming the first is the case, though the second would be much more interesting IMO, especially considering things like Alliance HQs and everything that could go with developing an Alliance capital.

If it is option 1, I would at least consider the possibility of alliances of more than two coalitions, perhaps even with a distinct name and logo to make them recognizable.

As to the possible benefits of coalition alliances, I suppose the sky's the limit (meaning anything available today in player alliances and capitals), though I would try to make sure that these benefits are somehow capped, so as not to put smaller, less well-connected coas at too much of a disadvantage. On the other hand, if done right, these benefits could be designed to favour smaller coalitions that are willing to join an alliance.

m2cw
P.

Jul 29, 2017, 09:0807/29/17
09/17/15

im assuming the chat will then be extensed to also an alliance chat for the coalitions ? 

furthermore i hope its not just a way of getting drachmas out of us without making it more interesting haha 

and is it also possible for alliances to join in attacks or defend eachothers pans/capitals? that would also be interesting 
Jul 29, 2017, 09:1007/29/17
09/17/15
ow wait and very important will this for once be implemented on plarium servers at the same time as on the facebook servers? as we are getting tired of missing out on all the updates ... 
Jul 31, 2017, 09:0007/31/17
Jul 31, 2017, 09:01(edited)
09/17/15

VodkaRedBull said:

im assuming the chat will then be extensed to also an alliance chat for the coalitions ? 

Who knows :) If you need it, we'll pass it to devs
Jul 31, 2017, 09:0207/31/17
09/17/15

VodkaRedBull said:

ow wait and very important will this for once be implemented on plarium servers at the same time as on the facebook servers? as we are getting tired of missing out on all the updates ... 

We don't know when it will be implemented. Maybe we'll continue plarium.com updates by then :)

Aug 10, 2017, 15:0608/10/17
10/15/15

Si como dice Penguin podría ser una "coalición de coaliciones" como quedarán los hegemones ?

Quien gana, o tendrán todos el mismo rango y poder ?

Después del tiempo y recursos invertidos quien querrá perderlos ?