Persian positions and legendary items

5 Replies
m.corvus
15 July, 2017, 8:27 AM UTC

Hi all,

Does anybody  know from what PP levels there is a chance to get a legendary item?

As far as I know the item levels depend from the PP level. For instance, you get lvl4 items from PP lvl61 and above.

Thanks.
UTC +2:00
RIX
15 July, 2017, 11:16 AM UTC

I got one last night on a level 116. Class IV Legendary. 

A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Xena
15 July, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC

m.corvus said:

Hi all,

Does anybody  know from what PP levels there is a chance to get a legendary item?

As far as I know the item levels depend from the PP level. For instance, you get lvl4 items from PP lvl61 and above.

Thanks.

Hello Archon,

Yes I've heard myself that you get class 4 items from a certain level and above. I don't know what that level is though. But I do know that you must have signed Corinth agreement in order to get class 4 items (whether it's common, uncommon, rare or legendary).

So be sure to sign the particular agreement before you start leveling up on Xerxes. 

Warrior Princess
m.corvus
16 July, 2017, 6:50 AM UTC

Thanks guys.

Anybody who has personal experiences?
The Irate Penguin
16 July, 2017, 7:09 AM UTC

m.corvus said:

Thanks guys.

Anybody who has personal experiences?

I've slow-played positions, therefore I am only at level 91, doubling back often to lower level positions especially when the Persian troop contingent mix was favourable to the types of troops I had trained. Zero legendary items so far,

Since this has been discussed on the forum from time to time, you might be interested in this thread.

Cheers
P.

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance as if no one were watching." (Satchel Paige) - https://youtu.be/dy4kaB4HmyQ
RIX
17 July, 2017, 1:29 AM UTC
I posted above that I got one on a level 116
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
1667569 users registered; 34022 topics; 253963 posts; our newest member:NEGAN-Im evrywh