Coiners ruin the game...!!!

27 Replies
fightclubfan.33
3 August, 2017, 11:38 PM UTC
OH YEAH! Another thing that I just remembered about is sketches..... the sheer cost and amount needed to raise building levels to the "Bonus" zone, make reaching those goals either take endless months/years unless you are pumping drachmas into your account by way of cash. BOO-HISS x2!!! 
Joeball
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 8:04 AM UTC
fightclubfan.33 said:

OH YEAH! Another thing that I just remembered about is sketches..... the sheer cost and amount needed to raise building levels to the "Bonus" zone, make reaching those goals either take endless months/years unless you are pumping drachmas into your account by way of cash. BOO-HISS x2!!! 
Drachmas were created to help you with achieving your goals :) I don't think it's possible to upgrade all Buildings to higher levels without using them
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Rocket
5 August, 2017, 4:30 PM UTC
Being able to use 100 pa attacks a day is kinda crazy yes i agree the game needs money to survive but allowing  700 pa attacks a week really .
UTC +0:00
sue.lishman
6 August, 2017, 4:54 PM UTC
oh forgodssake . !"irony" is obviously an alien concept .  the biggest double act in Sparta [comedians ] are spa and voddie  cos they are the biggest coiners in Sparta. please don't take themseriously nobody else does . nor for thatmatter do they!
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 August, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC
Rocket said:

Being able to use 100 pa attacks a day is kinda crazy yes i agree the game needs money to survive but allowing  700 pa attacks a week really .
Do you know many people, who send 700 per week?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Kakos
7 August, 2017, 11:35 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Rocket said:

Yes I do.. Bill Gates!!  
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
morteeee
7 August, 2017, 8:26 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Rocket said:

quite a few on facebook server 1 yes 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2017, 7:44 AM UTC
morteeee said:

quite a few on facebook server 1 yes 
Wow, they really love those PAs :D Anyway, I've passed the feedback regarding PAs to the devs.
1660499 users registered; 33421 topic; 252362 posts; our newest member:leonard.boehner