Noob needs help

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 4, 2018, 21:3911/04/18
11/01/18

Noob needs help

Hey. 

I've been playing for 3 days. I want to know. Is there any way to make a City Schema permanent?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 5, 2018, 02:3111/05/18
09/23/15

Barry Smythe said:

Hey. 

I've been playing for 3 days. I want to know. Is there any way to make a City Schema permanent?

Hi,

Of course are  you can find them in Market -> City Schemas

-> first page will be the temporary City Schema

Chronos  1 day or 7 days ->2000 defense bonus + 9 other bonuses
 Ares   1 day or 7 days 1500 defense bonus +7 bonuses
Helios   7 days 4000 defense bonus +13 bonuses

-> from page two permanent City Schema

Posidon 1000 defence bonus
Atlas 800 defense bonus
Ghost city  1500 defense bonus
Amytis  800 defense bonus
Hecate  800 defense bonus

Nov 7, 2018, 14:2211/07/18
02/29/16

Barry Smythe said:

Hey. 

Hello, Barry!

Welcome to the Forum and to the game!

I'm a community manager here :) We have 3 moderators: Red, Bill Almorra and Morteeee. They're very experienced players and always will be happy to help with your questions (just as Red did). 

Here you can find a lot of useful information :) Let me tell a little bit more about our Forum and the most important Threads here:

1. News and Announcements

Here we post news about new features in the game or about the changes that were made. It's a very useful and important thread. So, I recommend checking it regularly.

2. Game tutorials.

If we add a new feature to the game, we usually post a Dev Notes for it. You will find an important information there on how this or that feature works.

Plus, other players publish their guides in this thread.

3. Game discussion.

It's a thread where you can ask any questions you have about the game or leave your feedback on this or that feature    

4. Bug reports.

Here we have Support team representative working regularly. They deal with bug reports only. So, be ready to have your topic moved to the Game discussion if the issue you report is not a bug.

5. Suggestions.

You're welcome to post your suggestions on the changes to the game here. I highly recommend reading this post before doing it :) 

These are the main threads  

Don't be afraid of asking any questions on the game you have. We will be happy to help you!