Someone Please Help!

Someone Please Help!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 26, 2018, 23:1910/26/18
10/08/16

Someone Please Help!

Ok I am officially lost... I was off the game for like 5 days and I sign in today to discover 2 major changes. First, after raiding several P.P. I get a msg telling me that some units can now be upgraded. But when I went to try and do so the upgrade button was grey. So, I figured I had to raise the level of the building, did that and I still can't raise their level. So if someone could explain this new feature I would be very thankful.

Second of all, after playing for a while I notice an exclamation mark on the Agora and in addition to seeing the need to raise all the unit training buildings, I see this totally new item "traps." I at least some what understand the idea of upgrading units but with these traps I am totally confused. I see there are a whole slew of new agreements so how do you go about getting these. 

I have searched around in the news section and the forum but I can't find any postings about either. Well, I did see one  the mentions the need of relics so apparently you need to purchase relics in order to raise the units once they have the nec. experience. But what about these traps??? Please someone throw me a line!!!!

XP
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 27, 2018, 07:1710/27/18
03/10/15

traps: there was a post for it, but what i have is the video from when they implemented traps at the beginign of the year in sparta facebook https://youtu.be/y7XyR6RW6h4 

in the wiki you can read about the xpo units: https://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=Unit_XP_  and th relics needed https://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=Relics:SWOE (well in our case we have missed many of us the option to get free relics, MAYBE thats why plarium waitied, to make sure we ALSO  had the pay for it)

Oct 29, 2018, 14:1410/29/18
02/29/16

XPusher32 said:

Ok I am officially lost... I was off the game for like 5 days and I sign in today to discover 2 major changes. First, after raiding several P.P. I get a msg telling me that some units can now be upgraded. But when I went to try and do so the upgrade button was grey. So, I figured I had to raise the level of the building, did that and I still can't raise their level. So if someone could explain this new feature I would be very thankful.

Second of all, after playing for a while I notice an exclamation mark on the Agora and in addition to seeing the need to raise all the unit training buildings, I see this totally new item "traps." I at least some what understand the idea of upgrading units but with these traps I am totally confused. I see there are a whole slew of new agreements so how do you go about getting these. 

I have searched around in the news section and the forum but I can't find any postings about either. Well, I did see one  the mentions the need of relics so apparently you need to purchase relics in order to raise the units once they have the nec. experience. But what about these traps??? Please someone throw me a line!!!!

XP

Hello!

I've just posted a very detailed guide on Traps: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-tutorials/115517_guide-for-traps/

It contains all the required information about this feature.

As for Units XP, you can read a detailed in-game guide. For doing it, you need to open Unit Upgrade Window and click on the "i" icon there: https://www.screencast.com/t/zGnHgGAr29yq

As for Relics, devs are currently working on a bug that prevented players from server 1 and 2 from receiving relics for Level they already earned in the game. They should fix this issue till the end of the week and then you will receive the number of Relics according to your Level.

Nov 6, 2018, 07:5311/06/18
10/08/16

Hey Alina thanks for the response! So I got it all figured mostly thanx to you... one last thing though. You mentioned that they were working on a bug to semi-fix the relic issue for high level players, I'm assuming they got it worked out since I signed on today and lo-and-behold I had 124 relics. However I have two issues. The first is I can't seem to locate where it says how many it takes per level, per unit type. I figured I would just test the waters by up-ing Agema Cav units since they are very powerful to begin with so a %1 bump would actually make a difference. But after I selected them, I went back to see how many relics it cost me and I still had the same number! I tried two more unit types and still have 124... is this a glitch/bug? Does it just take time to reflect in the relic number?

One other thing that is strange is that about a week ago I bought that chip package ($7.96), which is something I never do (done it maybe five times in two and a half years). When I last looked I had 17k in drachmas (had 5k purchased the other 12k. Main reason I went for the deal was needed when of those gold cups to max out cav elixirs). But, when I signed in a few hours ago I realized I had 21k in drachmas. I have no idea where those extra ones came from. I do try my luck in some contests but those are only worth 2k. Any clue what may have happened?

Please respond on the thread, my in game messaging is messed up I can't read or send any. Also, when I delete a bunch the # stays the same!

Thanks Again!                                         XP
Nov 7, 2018, 14:1011/07/18
02/29/16

XPusher32 said:

Hey Alina thanks for the response! So I got it all figured mostly thanx to you... one last thing though. You mentioned that they were working on a bug to semi-fix the relic issue for high level players, I'm assuming they got it worked out since I signed on today and lo-and-behold I had 124 relics. However I have two issues. The first is I can't seem to locate where it says how many it takes per level, per unit type. I figured I would just test the waters by up-ing Agema Cav units since they are very powerful to begin with so a %1 bump would actually make a difference. But after I selected them, I went back to see how many relics it cost me and I still had the same number! I tried two more unit types and still have 124... is this a glitch/bug? Does it just take time to reflect in the relic number?

One other thing that is strange is that about a week ago I bought that chip package ($7.96), which is something I never do (done it maybe five times in two and a half years). When I last looked I had 17k in drachmas (had 5k purchased the other 12k. Main reason I went for the deal was needed when of those gold cups to max out cav elixirs). But, when I signed in a few hours ago I realized I had 21k in drachmas. I have no idea where those extra ones came from. I do try my luck in some contests but those are only worth 2k. Any clue what may have happened?

Please respond on the thread, my in game messaging is messed up I can't read or send any. Also, when I delete a bunch the # stays the same!

Thanks Again!                                         XP

Hello, Archon!

I'm happy you received the Relics :) Let's move to two other questions you had:

1. Relics consumption for upgrading Units. 

Not all upgrades will require them. You can check what things you need to achieve to upgrade this or that Unit here:

https://www.screencast.com/t/KnJn48Rj2

As you can see, Relics are required to upgrade Cavalry, but they're not required to upgrade to Rank 2 Heavy Infantry:

https://www.screencast.com/t/cWMV6iTuHFgl

2.  As for Drachmas, there could be several reasons how you received them: how many Drachmas did you receive from Offer? Did you take part in any Tournament where Drachmas were given as a reward? Anyway, getting more Drachmas is better than getting less :)
Nov 9, 2018, 13:3611/09/18
09/20/14

Hello Alina,

Now that you've provide an explanation to relics can you you provide information to the current persian position formula. How much spend per full payout required, 

Thanks kindly 
Nov 9, 2018, 21:1511/09/18
11/05/15

Hi Lagavulin (GREAT name btw!) 

the formulae used by plarium for Persians are never given out, not even to mods 
Nov 13, 2018, 12:1611/13/18
02/29/16

Lagavulin said:

Hello Alina,

Now that you've provide an explanation to relics can you you provide information to the current persian position formula. How much spend per full payout required, 

Thanks kindly 

Hello :)

Morteeee is right. The mechanics of PP work is not what I can share :(

Players should find out it by themselves with the help of their own experience and experience of other players.