Raided by New Breed of Cavalry

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 21, 2018, 06:3210/21/18
10/08/16

Two nights ago I sent reinforcements to a city that was under siege. Sometime after I signed off the guy raided the city, since I only sent ten units I am not too concerned about it. But, something else about this little back & forth has captured my attention. He sent 200 Agema, 200 Carthagianians, and a detachment of 5 "Elite Agemas". Now, I have sent him a msg but so far he (along with the other people I have msg'd about it) has not responded to my querry. I matched up the stats of the two different types. The base stats are the same Offense 1680, Light/Cav 144, & Heavy/Phalanx 43. Of course, as usually there are only question marks after the + sign so there may be differences I simply can't see. 

I hunted around for quite a while & have not been able to locate any info on these cav units. Does anybody know what's up with these? They are unmistakeable! Unlike the typical color schemes of %90 of the units in the game, they are NOT mostly brown with highlights of red or blue. They are not black like Imp Mym or red like Imp Thur. They are highlighted with a bright blue & a small bit of green.

Are these yet another type of unit the you can only buy? They are definitely not available in the market & I haven't seen them offered in any packages either. Please someone throw me a bone!!!!!  

XP
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 21, 2018, 11:4510/21/18
10/11/15
XPusher32 said:

Two nights ago I sent reinforcements to a city that was under siege. Sometime after I signed off the guy raided the city, since I only sent ten units I am not too concerned about it. But, something else about this little back & forth has captured my attention. He sent 200 Agema, 200 Carthagianians, and a detachment of 5 "Elite Agemas". Now, I have sent him a msg but so far he (along with the other people I have msg'd about it) has not responded to my querry. I matched up the stats of the two different types. The base stats are the same Offense 1680, Light/Cav 144, & Heavy/Phalanx 43. Of course, as usually there are only question marks after the + sign so there may be differences I simply can't see. 

I hunted around for quite a while & have not been able to locate any info on these cav units. Does anybody know what's up with these? They are unmistakeable! Unlike the typical color schemes of %90 of the units in the game, they are NOT mostly brown with highlights of red or blue. They are not black like Imp Mym or red like Imp Thur. They are highlighted with a bright blue & a small bit of green.

Are these yet another type of unit the you can only buy? They are definitely not available in the market & I haven't seen them offered in any packages either. Please someone throw me a bone!!!!!  

XP
They are part of special packages for VIP members only. And I have never seen more than a handful myself.  
Oct 22, 2018, 06:1410/22/18
03/10/15

no different value than a agema

in my personal opinion a waste of space, if they think they were doing something good for vips, they did not, not because did not bring any extra value and no because why a vip has to have a different unit that others can not get? when the reason to choose a vip player is still unclear and unlogical

they gave 5 free