intellect level - doubt

intellect level - doubt

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 19, 2018, 10:2910/19/18
01/05/16

intellect level - doubt

hey folks , have a question regarding intellect https://gyazo.com/f1fa917036dda0f7da613c6f9892f421

the offence boost here is valid for each offensive unit present in our own capital or is it a bonus for every offence unit we use for an attack against a capital?

if it is for the first , bonus for a offensive units present in the capital , then whats the use of this? since a offensive unit is of no use in the capital? we dont even get to convert these units to vets like in the pantheon to place an offensive unit at a capital  , 

if this option is for the latter , bonus for every offensive unit used for attacking a capital , then its a good one , but just confirming 

punisher-

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 19, 2018, 11:1610/19/18
Oct 19, 2018, 11:18(edited)
03/10/15
good question, i understand is attacking a capital, but with plarium you never know, its always a good idea to double check all this. for example, yesterday i learn that when you receive a political, your offensive units (if you had them outside, it does not take into account their defensive value, (even if they were defending) it counts their offensive value. surprising isn't it? and this is only with politicals, if they attack your city, it counts its defensive value ... how any exceptions there will be that we don't know...
Oct 20, 2018, 03:1710/20/18
09/23/15

If we look at the General's Ability Increased Unit Offense at Capitals will be available two options :

-increase unit offense at Capitals  10% 

-increase unit defense at Capitals 10%

At OWN Capitals as we all know we only send defending units so we choose to activate the -> increase units defense at capitals 10%

When an attack is planed at OTHERS Capitals we will send offense units so we choose to activate the -> increase units offense at capitals 10%

An option to SWITCH between defense and offense is available and at no cost.

As we know this being a strategy game many choose different ways  and some may choose to base their play on defense and some may base their game on offense and of course some may choose both to be activated.

For that reason you can select either defense or offense % depending on your chosen way to play the game and this is possible to change free by selecting one or the other to be activated.

Also an option is given at a 50% discount  for a total of 3k Drachma to activate both in the same time.

As we know all units are based on designated defense or offense no matter of the unit type

Once an ability is activated then the units will display the General ability defense or offense or if applied both will be both for the unit applied for.

The best option  will be to activate both or switch them as you need them for a defense or offense.

An unit capability to reach maximum potential depends on:

Boosts, bonuses selected along side ranking, crafting, coalition capital discipline bonuses, equipped items, general ability, unit xp bonus and level of signed agreement.

Mixing two elixirs of the same level and type in Sanctum of Asclepius to upgrade them.

Using Caduceus to safely extract elixirs levels from 5-8 and 5-12.

Selecting the active elixirs will boost your units offensive / defensive statistics.

Signing the maximum level 32 for your units agreement along side xp of your units will determine the rank of your individual units.

I hope this helps...

Oct 20, 2018, 06:4510/20/18
03/10/15
red are you from plarium? 
Oct 20, 2018, 14:4810/20/18
09/23/15

I just provide the information as I see appropriate because I do believe in the power of knowledge and kindness.

By helping others will only help all players achieve the best in the game and make decisions to better their experience during the play time.  

Oct 21, 2018, 16:3610/21/18
01/05/16

thankyou for the explanation red , but my question wasnt that what you explained , i already know all of it , 

my question is , 

the increased unit offence at capitals bonus , is a bonus for offence units present at capitals , or a bonus for offence units used against attacking a capital belonging to another coalition?

that is my question , still remains unanswered , havent seen any other moderator answering here so am kind of guessing this bonus applies to offence unit present at a capital which is BS in my book , well anyways thankyou!

punisher-
Oct 21, 2018, 18:0910/21/18
03/10/15

red, of course helping is good, but  sometimes is better confirmation from plarium staff :) when is something specific:) even if lately they seem to not bother answering to any of our problems in game

Oct 21, 2018, 21:4210/21/18
Oct 21, 2018, 21:43(edited)
11/05/15

it increases a units offence stats whilst attacking capitals (sorry for slow reply I was working late today) 

Oct 22, 2018, 06:0110/22/18
03/10/15

moortee, are you completely sure?

because after being told that game use of the offensive value when receiving a poltical, i am in shock and not sure of all mechanics of this game (as why using off value when they are defending?) , i want to make sure we know what values are chosen by plarium, as logic does not always work
Oct 22, 2018, 06:3310/22/18
Oct 22, 2018, 06:34(edited)
11/05/15
yep am sure, use it only when attacking another capital