New milestone Level 10 for the capitals

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 3, 2018, 16:5210/03/18
07/04/15

Hello dear players. I think I will not be the first one who wants such an update in this game. The gap between the capital 20 coalitions and the coalitions with capital level 5 has in my opinion become too big. How should the coalitions with capital level 5 ever catch up? That's why one of my biggest wishes in this game would be to set up a new level 10 level. What do you think. What does Plarium say about such a proposal?

Best regards

Apache

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2018, 19:1410/03/18
Oct 3, 2018, 19:16(edited)
03/10/15
there is an achievement on downgrading capitals  level 10 or higher (alastor´s way), so that option is not realistic, but in stormfall there was a second safe place, level 8, that here was not implanted. they could do it and help many coas
Oct 3, 2018, 20:0710/03/18
07/04/15
hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

there is an achievement on downgrading capitals  level 10 or higher (alastor´s way), so that option is not realistic, but in stormfall there was a second safe place, level 8, that here was not implanted. they could do it and help many coas
good idea!
Oct 5, 2018, 13:3610/05/18
02/29/16

Hello!

At the moment, devs are working on the big update for Capitals. It will bring some global changes to them including a new safe Level. 

I can't share more spoilers for now, but stay tuned :)

Oct 5, 2018, 13:4710/05/18
Oct 5, 2018, 13:48(edited)
03/10/15

why don't the developers use their time and knowledge in making a playable game instead of messing around with new things?

who wants updates if there game is not playable

Oct 6, 2018, 10:0510/06/18
07/04/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

At the moment, devs are working on the big update for Capitals. It will bring some global changes to them including a new safe Level. 

I can't share more spoilers for now, but stay tuned :)

super :-) thx for information
Oct 10, 2018, 07:5710/10/18
02/29/16

why don't the developers use their time and knowledge in making a playable game instead of messing around with new things?

who wants updates if there game is not playable

Another team of devs working on making the game playable :)

So, adding the new features doesn't interfere with improving the game performance in general.
Oct 10, 2018, 15:4010/10/18
Oct 10, 2018, 15:40(edited)
03/10/15
how many team of dev you got? any time i ask anything you say a different team, with so many developers and teams, i honestly dont understand how we dont have a proper working game since 2017 ... unless ... nah you would never lie to us :)
Oct 10, 2018, 20:2010/10/18
Oct 10, 2018, 20:58(edited)
09/14/15

as far as i can tell, they have nobody actually playing the game to see what works. They rely on players to send in bug reports and

only then they may fix them. I say this because anybody playing the game runs into a few things a day that dont work.

So plarium, I DONT HAVE TIME TO  REPORT EVERYTHING NOR WILL I WORK FOR FREE.

Oct 16, 2018, 12:1810/16/18
09/23/15

Adding another safe level on Capital will be beneficial and maybe some kind of restriction of fight between levels or number of members in the coalition will help balance the game play. 

Good thing is to keep the suggestions coming and with this players will only enhance the game play and their experience of the game they love so much. 
Oct 17, 2018, 06:4910/17/18
Oct 17, 2018, 06:50(edited)
03/10/15

red, you must be new :) if not you will know what plarium does with our suggestions in the last four years lol 

Oct 18, 2018, 10:2710/18/18
02/29/16

how many team of dev you got? any time i ask anything you say a different team, with so many developers and teams, i honestly dont understand how we dont have a proper working game since 2017 ... unless ... nah you would never lie to us :)

We have the following teams:

1. QA Team. They're testing features before adding them to the game. Plus, they're working with bugs. When we create a bug report, they're testing it and forwarding to devs. When devs fixed the bug, they're testing it once again to make sure it's fixed.

2. Developers department. It contains of several teams. One is working on the development and implementation of the new features, another one is working on bug fix, and another one is working with WebGL engine and improvements to it. 

3. Game designers team. They're working on the concepts of the new features and any changes to the existent ones. They forward them to developers who add these changes/new feature to the game itself.

P.S. all your off-topic comments were removed. PM wasn't sent to you as it's still closed.
Oct 18, 2018, 10:3110/18/18
02/29/16

Hellion6 said:

as far as i can tell, they have nobody actually playing the game to see what works. They rely on players to send in bug reports and

only then they may fix them. I say this because anybody playing the game runs into a few things a day that dont work.

You're welcome to read my previous reply and information about QA Team.

They're checking all changes made to the game to find out what bugs it may have. 

Report the issue you face or not is up to you. None of us can or will make you do it. Still, if you report a bug here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/bug-reports/  it will be forwarded to devs and they will fix it in one of the next updates.

Oct 18, 2018, 11:2610/18/18
03/10/15

Alina Phoenix said:

1. QA Team. They're testing features before adding them to the game. Plus, they're working with bugs. When we create a bug report, they're testing it and forwarding to devs. When devs fixed the bug, they're testing it once again to make sure it's fixed.

2. Developers department. It contains of several teams. One is working on the development and implementation of the new features, another one is working on bug fix, and another one is working with WebGL engine and improvements to it. 

3. Game designers team. They're working on the concepts of the new features and any changes to the existent ones. They forward them to developers who add these changes/new feature to the game itself.

P.S. all your off-topic comments were removed. PM wasn't sent to you as it's still closed.

i am sorry to say that qa team does not work much, because they release all with bugs, and we still have bugs from january in webgl. maybe time for plarium to look for a tema that does that job

again developers department is very slow in that case, from all that departments none of them is working great with plarium.com implementation of new features well, we still dont have xp in units since 2016 in olarium.com, we dont ahve may things fb has... so maybe someone should remind them that we are still the forgotten ones., so there is a second team of bug fix.... and still they dont get fix the bugs... and the one workign with webgl.... i am sorry but theya re doing nothing, as i said i ahve reported problems since januray and still there

pm is blocked because we were told to have only friends. due to the ammount of message with se.xual content that we were receiving and that it was not the forum messaging communication in that time. i can not friend you as if you send me friends request, in the app or here we can not see it. check with devs

Oct 18, 2018, 11:2810/18/18
03/10/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Hellion6 said:

You're welcome to read my previous reply and information about QA Team.

They're checking all changes made to the game to find out what bugs it may have. 

Report the issue you face or not is up to you. None of us can or will make you do it. Still, if you report a bug here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/bug-reports/  it will be forwarded to devs and they will fix it in one of the next updates.

the fact is that it is your problem if you dont listen to hedges and active players full time in the game when  telling that it is a problem.
Oct 20, 2018, 15:0610/20/18
09/23/15

red, you must be new :) if not you will know what plarium does with our suggestions in the last four years lol 

I understand your frustration and how it may look from outside but I am sure that no business will ignore anyone's suggestions and any kind of input as this is always treated as important information and valuable for the business itself.
Oct 22, 2018, 06:0510/22/18
03/10/15

my dear with that answer there is 3 options:  you are plarium in disguise, you want to join moderators so you say that comment or (and i hope the real one) you are brand new to the forum and you have no idea how plarium and the team are, i am in good humour so i am going to go for thirs option.

as you can see you have ten posts, others we have more years here, maybe.... maybe ... we know better, because we ahve more experience, you will soon notice.

can i ask if you dont mind what server you play?
Oct 23, 2018, 13:3910/23/18
02/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

i am sorry to say that qa team does not work much, because they release all with bugs, and we still have bugs from january in webgl. maybe time for plarium to look for a tema that does that job

again developers department is very slow in that case, from all that departments none of them is working great with plarium.com implementation of new features well, we still dont have xp in units since 2016 in olarium.com, we dont ahve may things fb has... so maybe someone should remind them that we are still the forgotten ones., so there is a second team of bug fix.... and still they dont get fix the bugs... and the one workign with webgl.... i am sorry but theya re doing nothing, as i said i ahve reported problems since januray and still there

pm is blocked because we were told to have only friends. due to the ammount of message with se.xual content that we were receiving and that it was not the forum messaging communication in that time. i can not friend you as if you send me friends request, in the app or here we can not see it. check with devs

In the update that will come soon, devs will add Traps, Unit XP and a bunch of bugs will be fixed.

Devs won't add all features currently present on FB to plarium.com servers at once. As you can see, it's done step-by-step.  
Oct 23, 2018, 15:2410/23/18
Oct 23, 2018, 15:25(edited)
03/10/15

why they dont concntrate in reapairing this game with so many bugs everyday we get plaryers leaving and everyday the people play less and less?

whenplarium has a cm as that only comes once per week to speak in two o 3 posts to say nothing new or useful show th lack of interest to this game by plarium

Oct 23, 2018, 15:2510/23/18
03/10/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Devs won't add all features currently present on FB to plarium.com servers at once. As you can see, it's done step-by-step.  

and at once no

but 3 years later is a joke!

Oct 26, 2018, 12:2110/26/18
02/29/16

Hijadelafortuna T.I.A., we're going in circles. 

Each game update consists of two parts:

1. Addition of new features.

2. Fixing the bugs.

The Update is usually done once per 1-2 months.