Again 25 percent?

Again 25 percent?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 5, 2018, 17:1709/05/18
02/13/17

Again 25 percent?

Why is it 25% sketches again... I felt it was like 25% and then next discount would be 30% and so on... no?

Will the 30% ever show again? 

- "You do not know, blablabla" 

So.. I am not buying at 25% when I know 30% is a thing. So I guess I'll hide another 3-6 months, whatever you feel for. My army is not going anywhere before they are upgraded. Its that simple. 30%/upgrades or Game over.

I understand... You don't care. And I don't care. So most likely it ends in Game over. Its fine - give me a reason.

- Its thousands drachmas more, 25% versus 30%!!

I'll see you guys on the battlefield in.. I imagine 3-6 months.

Have a nice day.. and christmas!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 6, 2018, 11:3509/06/18
02/16/16

Coeus said:

Actually it's 500 drachmas more if you are buying 1000 sketches. It would be 7000 drachmas with 30% discount, now it's 7500 with 25% discount.

Players are spoiled now. I remember when I started game there was no discounts for sketches at all. There was no sketches as rewards in development tournaments. There was no sketches in chronos weekly quests.
Sep 6, 2018, 15:1309/06/18
02/29/16

Coeus said:

Why is it 25% sketches again... I felt it was like 25% and then next discount would be 30% and so on... no?

Will the 30% ever show again? 

- "You do not know, blablabla" 

So.. I am not buying at 25% when I know 30% is a thing. So I guess I'll hide another 3-6 months, whatever you feel for. My army is not going anywhere before they are upgraded. Its that simple. 30%/upgrades or Game over.

I understand... You don't care. And I don't care. So most likely it ends in Game over. Its fine - give me a reason.

I'll see you guys on the battlefield in.. I imagine 3-6 months.

Have a nice day.. and christmas!

Hello!

We never said the percentage of discount is set. It can change anytime and be either 25% or 30% or 35% or 20% and so on and so on.

I understand you want to get the higher percentage of discount as all players do. But as Misotisa said any discount is an advantage already and help you to get some in-game resources cheaper.
Sep 6, 2018, 21:1509/06/18
Sep 6, 2018, 23:11(edited)
02/13/17

"Players are spoiled now" Okay. So.

1. the sketches discount is here because the company earn good money, and felt like giving something back... Maybe. Doubt it. My question would be.. Why make it 25 over 30 or even 80% if its just to be nice - I mean its not like you offer this to certain players, its an offer for all players. Yeah - it makes no sense.

Few people don't benefit from this... Because they already have most if not everything upgraded. Its true. But. They also have awesome general gear, level 12 sanctum of asclepius, higher dominion level, great city bonus, 100x my troops, always all relevant buffs active, and now maybe also several sick guardians, some might even have the dollars to revive any lost troops... Years ahead, just a minor detail. Game is fine - perfectly balanced. Some might even be.. Most likely be.. houseplayers. Perfectly fine - nothing to see here.

2. the sketches discount is here because the company had alot of talks with players/eachother.. something/whatever.. about the game being super unbalanced so a business decision was made to stop people from leaving the game. Give the smaller players just something positive, its not much and in my opinion not enough at all but its something. Yeah. It was more like something like that.

So. 25 over 30% - I have to look at that as you try to earn more money. Wheel of fortune? Same reason, money. You are not trying to help me. That and the fact that I know 30% is a thing, makes me... Makes me help myself. Lets call it a business decision. And trying to help you - why? I like the Sparta theme and the graphics, also I already invested some time/money here, thats about it - everything els I can find elswhere or what you offer suck. so again.. I will hide in my city at least until I see the 30%+ (35%? never seen that) and all my troops is upgraded, and.. I would love to say hide my wallet aswell - I might find it if I see an offer I cant refuse or a day like cyber monday I am not going to lie, but I will hide my troops and spend less at least until I see the 30%. - I mean it would be stupid to invest more time and money here versus I might have to leave the game in the near future. I can add that its not only 5% that makes me consider leaving. There is several things thats negative here. One is you don't seem to understand to make a more balanced game - I dont understand how hard that can be to understand and at least try to do something. Everyone wants a more balanced game. I do/did spend a bit and I am much stronger than some people, then you have people spending alot more than me, and they are freaking years ahead of me.. YEARS... It cant be like that. Its killing the game. Spend some money get whatever, but it can't end up in years in front like it is now. One very simple way to get around that is discount now and then, big discounts. The thing about people who spend money is they cant wait to get this level or this building or this amount of troops or whatever they feel for. Then discounts can close some of that distance again.. You have to be some kind of special stupid to enjoy unbalanced gaming day in and day out for years. - doenst matter what side of the table you sit. I have the solutions ofcourse. Second thing could be, more war... Well why don't you make troops building time twice or ten times faster.. So people have queues for months/years that tells me resources is not a problem, and it is much easier to send/spend a lets say 10mil or 100mil attack if you can build that say 10 times faster. Much more fun. More battles, bigger battles - bigger numbers is just more fun. Right now... It takes too long to get big numbers, and when you got those big numbers you dont want to lose the numbers. And there is more. How many "normal" players defend their cities? Very few... We cant be online all the time... And we cant handle/risk PA's all day long. Remove PA's. Sure there is still the fact that you have enemies that is 100x bigger than you, but you at least get more points/kill some of the attackers troops. There is more. Anyways its not just the 5%/leaving the game..and of course at some point its enough. Just like when you decided to start have a discount on sketches - a change was needed.

Last.. Sure its 500 extra per 1000 sketches. But I dont need 1000 sketches. I dont remember the exact number... But I need like 90000-100000 sketches. 25% versus 30% is thousands extra drachmas.