Troops "disappear".

Troops "disappear".

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 26, 2018, 10:2008/26/18
03/30/15

Troops "disappear".

whenever I asked the Support for help - never received on. So I stopped even trying for more than a year. 

My last attempt to give Plarium (under new ownership) the benefit of the doubt. 

All of the sudden, I found in the records that my offensive troops reduced by 3,200,000. http://prntscr.com/kmzqzy 

However, within the last 7 days, I didn't make any large attack, not even midsize ones. 

What is going on? 

That is not the first time I see "drainage". 

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Aug 26, 2018, 15:0508/26/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. 

Your total power can decrease even if you don't lose troops. Please refer to this article, it can help you to solve the issue. Meanwhile, I have moved your topic to the Game Discussion thread.

Aug 26, 2018, 17:1208/26/18
02/16/16

Reasons for troops stats decrease  can be one or more of these listed in that article that Agent Pavel linked, which are as follows: 

Did you extracted Elixirs from the Cache in the Sanctum of Asclepius?

You have swapped or removed some General's Equipment Items.?

Did your   Defense and/or Offense boost expired?

Did your Dominion Status has deactivated.?

Did action time of the Phylarch has expired?

What is not listed above: If coalition capital was downgraded then capital bonuses are also lower which also decreased your units power. Or if you joined different coalition and you are on 7 days scholar trial.