Concern Guardians

Concern Guardians

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 4, 2018, 20:3207/04/18
07/01/16

Concern Guardians

Anyone from facebook server know if we will get deal and special offer relate to guardians?  This new feature in the browser based server offer some deal on them that seem quite expensive. only like 100% bonus not like the regualar packs where we get like 7000% bonus. You ya'll know what I mean. I would hate to spend like 50 bucks to buy a deal/offer that I can wait a little later and get like a chit load more for like 10 bucks. I hate plarium marketing schemes.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2018, 20:4107/04/18
Jul 4, 2018, 20:42(edited)
02/13/17

Not that this is an answer to your question.. Well.. 

But if people are willing to pay vs what they get right now, it wont get cheaper/better.

If it aint a success, they will make the so called carrot bigger. 

Jul 5, 2018, 00:1107/05/18
01/27/15

It's going to cost you a small fortune to pimp your guardians or if you do it the "free" way, plan on hours of game play and years of building it

Jul 5, 2018, 00:4507/05/18
Jul 5, 2018, 00:50(edited)
02/13/17

Most people will end up with Grade 3 maaybe a 4 or two.

Grade 5's.. Hell no. Never.

First I need the grade 5.. And then to do the enlightenment.. hahaha.. I need specific grade 5's to retire.. aaahahaa..

- aaand I can only get my hands on these grade 5's spending dollars. - plus that package is no guarantee, its grade 4 or 5. hahaaa

And I do not only need 1 grade 5.. I would like all my guardians to be as high as possible.. grade 5? hahahhahahaa

How many 5s do you aim for Archon? hahaha

MONEEEEEEEYY

Jul 5, 2018, 02:4707/05/18
11/16/15
I hate this new feature and won't use it. Too much work, too expensive and not effective enough. Most worrying is it is way too time consuming.
Jul 5, 2018, 03:0507/05/18
Jul 5, 2018, 03:06(edited)
07/01/16

you are right about time consuming. I might have to pick a server and stick to one city. Server hoping is definitely no longer viable unless you're the jobless stay at home type. No offense to some who are. My question still left unanswered. was hoping the mods who claim he /she also play on facebook to come in and give some insight.

Jul 5, 2018, 10:1207/05/18
02/29/16

Hello!

Yes, Guardians are time consuming feature and if you want to have powerful and upgraded Guardians you need to sepnd time on them.

In the future, devs plan to add Events that will allow you to get Guardians XP faster and correspondingly upgrade them faster. Plus, in such Events you will be able to win more Summoning Bonds than in fights with Warlords.

As for Special Offers for Guardians they are working in the same way as usual Special Offers do: they are changing reguarly and can be more/less expensive. You still need to wait for the Offers you like most of all.
Jul 5, 2018, 15:2607/05/18
07/01/16

Ah Drag you're just the man I was looking for, I probably have the same starters pack that you post above. Even as a starter pack and the best "best bang for your buck" pack related to guardians, it only offer 1544% extra. I was basically asking if there will be a pack in the near future that contain guardian related items and carry something like this much in extras. 

Jul 6, 2018, 15:4207/06/18
10/18/15
Tiresome, fiddly, tedious crap. Click click click. This game no longer appeals to me.
Jul 12, 2018, 01:4107/12/18
02/25/16

This new feature is not new... its just another type of elixir but with specific uses so you need different ones for every situation... Very costly and time consuming to obtain and an absolute ZERO as far as game enhancement or fun is concerned. 

I will not be spending any money or time on this.  I really feel that adding this type of feature is disrespectful to all players.  Plarium has just told all of us that to stay competitive in this game you must spend more money and more time with no other reward than to just keep up with your neighbor... The game was already tedious and time consuming to play now it tries to grab more time and money.I think I finally have had enough.  Time to let go of this addiction.

Jul 12, 2018, 18:1707/12/18
11/05/15

Coeus said:

once again I beg to differ - not a penny spent here on emeralds and also I only really hit them when a tournament is on and then just chip away for about 30 mins tops most days 

Jul 12, 2018, 18:5507/12/18
02/13/17

morteeee said:

Coeus said:

once again I beg to differ - not a penny spent here on emeralds and also I only really hit them when a tournament is on and then just chip away for about 30 mins tops most days 

What? 

I say most will end up with Grade 3's and a 1-2 Grade 4's..

- and now you show me 4 ( wow FOUR ) and a bunch of Grade 3's and 2's... hahaha

As I said.. Most will end up with Grade 3's... And a few 4's... morteeee has 4.     

- so how long did you play the guardians?

- and where is your grade 5? - on one of all your other accounts? Oh yes.

Jul 12, 2018, 20:2807/12/18
Jul 12, 2018, 21:30(edited)
11/05/15

1) I dont multi account, never have and never will

2) am just showing that even with the minimum of effort and NO coining grade 4's are achievable (including 2 enlightened ones) 

3) you said one or two grade 4's, there are 4 there with 10 grade 3's racked and stacked ready to level those up to next rank the next tournament when the payouts are decent 

if you really wanna get pedantic I can grab hold of screens of my team's top guardian player who is usually number 1 spot in tournaments and who hasn't spent one penny/dime on guardians 

he has a whole rackload of grade 5's and very pretty they are too :P 
Jul 13, 2018, 08:2807/13/18
Jul 14, 2018, 02:06(edited)
02/13/17

Pedantic? Me? No you?    

But you can get your friends or whatever, I can discuss with all of you at the same time and still come out like a Champion every time. 

I am the elephant in the room. Pedantic? hahaa

So.. You quote me, like I am telling something way of.. to reply with screenshots showing exactly what I said.

Why did I talk about more accounts....... I asked where is your Grade 5? It doesnt show on the so called main account, so where is it?

"I had a holy one drop a couple of weeks ago, couldnt believe my eyes! lol" - morteeee

So again is that Grade 5 on one of your other accounts, or do you lie a lot? Retired it?

- think for a second before you reply, so you dont look stupid, again. "if you really wanna get pedantic".. Maybe you should have your Grade 5 chief to help you reply this one.

I am allergic to average. 

I don't like negative energy, especially not towards me.

- and for no reason

So please leave me alone or go in hard. 

Blessed and unstoppable.

Jul 13, 2018, 10:0307/13/18
11/05/15

the holy bond that dropped for me opened a grade IV sadly, not a V as they can be either however grade V's do drop from those from time to time 

I have no need or desire to argue the point with you, however you stated that you could get one or two grade IV's without coining and I was illustrating that you get and will get more than that without coining and also without sitting clicking for hours every day which is part of my duties as a moderator, to aid with advice, give hints and tips and ensure that the forums remain and pleasant place for all to visit and make sure forum rules are adhered to

I have no need to "go in hard" with anyone, my ego is not that fragile 
Jul 14, 2018, 23:5007/14/18
11/05/15
Coeus I have deleted your post as it contains swear words, please feel free to repost it minus the swearing 

Swearing is in contravention of forum rules, please respect those rules 

many thanks 

Morteeee
Jul 15, 2018, 00:2707/15/18
Jul 15, 2018, 13:03(edited)
02/13/17
I knew you would do that.
Instant call.

"my ego is not that fragile" this little sentence at the end tells me something different.
Plus the fact that this disussion even exist - more or less because of me saying 1-2 IV's.. And you have a screenshot of 4 IV's.. Says everything. 1-2 without a timeframe is like saying, this will be most players highest grade and you will only have a few. Then you want to tell me/us different because you have 4. - and again no timeframe. If you prove to us that you got those 4 in the last week, sure I am wrong. But it aint like that - you had a long time to get those many many, 4 IV's at the facebook.

"the holy bond that dropped for me opened a grade IV sadly" I accept this one.

"I have no need or desire to argue" So don't qoute me, when I am basically saying the exact same thing as you.
"however you stated that you could get one or two grade IV's without coining" No I didnt. I didnt talk about coining. And we don't even talk about time - do we talk 6 month, 1 year, 25 years? I said "Most people will end up with Grade 3 maaybe a 4 or two." I did write this thinking about most people don't coin or is buying a package now and then, small coiners.You don't want to argue, and your ego blablabla, but you qoute me to say the exact same thing except you have 4 grade IV's. Enough said. I hope.

" to aid with advice, give hints and tips" I do this for you, look around the forum. And faster. Also in my free time like you oh so holy mods. I do it free aswell. Because I can. Not because of some bonus. Not because of a salary. I do it because I want to. Basically I don't care about you, and your *edit* replies.

"pleasant place for all to visit and make sure forum rules are adhered to"
Don't xxxxxxx qoute me in any negative way for no xxxxxxx reason!
How xxxxxxx wierd is that.

Funny how no other Mod did anyhthing. They looked at this.. And be like.. This xxxx we leave to morteee.

Blessed and unstoppable.
Jul 15, 2018, 13:0007/15/18
Jul 15, 2018, 13:02(edited)
11/05/15
thank you for posting without most of the swearing 

I have edited your post to remove the one last remaining swear word 
Jul 15, 2018, 14:2207/15/18
08/09/15
Has anyone actually seen a tier-5 guardian?

Our group has purchased 24 holy items - only tier-4 guardians.
This is information i am certain of.

I have been told by many other groups / coalitions that they have had the same luck (less holy items purchased but zero guardians of tier-5)

When members complained about the horrible odds of finding a tier-5 guardian ... or if they asked if anyone else has found one ... their post was removed - has happened 3 times so i expect this post to be deleted as well.

If you read this and you have a tier-5 guardian please reply with a screen shot.

My guys are refusing to purchase and gamble on guardians anymore, not until we make sure that it is even possible to get a tier-5 from a holy item.
Jul 15, 2018, 14:2407/15/18
08/09/15
And yes - i saw the posts.  One was mine.

They did not break any forum rules, had zero curse words, and no explanation as to why the post was deleted.
Jul 15, 2018, 15:1907/15/18
07/29/15
Ok - i see mortee claiming he did not spend a single penny on the game but has 4 guardians of tier-4.

you can get 3 epic scrolls from missions with a low chance of getting a tier-4 guardian,and you earned one from attacking warlords.

here is the rub - 2 vip agents in our coalition (one is mine) have both told us "the only way to get holy items is through the bank"

also - you expect me to believe that you are that lucky that all 3 epic scrolls you got for free issues a tier-4 guardian ?????
not one was tier-2 or tier-3?

your are very very lucky, putting aside the fact that the vip agents all agree that you can not find holy scrolls from fighting guardians - and the fact that of all members in my coalition that have been making mass attacks on warlords to upgrade their guardians, not a single one has ever found a holy item as a reward.

i can also show you screen shots of our coalition guardians, over 100 tier-4 and all high level from constant attack runs on warlords, yet we have not found a single holy item.

and for ididicus we have not a single tier-5 guardian in the entire coalition - we have purchased many many bank packages that offered "a chance" of getting a tier-5 guardian