Your feedback !

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 4, 2018, 12:4107/04/18
06/13/15

Your feedback !

Hello Archons !  

As you know, your comments and suggestions on the game are much appreciated by the developers and it’s time to create a special topic so that your relationship with them is closer. That's why you can answer under this post to share your opinion on the already existing features !  

To ensure the direct journey of your comments to the developers, a selection of the most constructive comments will be made every 3 months and the answers of the devs will be posted here !   

The selection will be made in this way : the comments receiving the most "Like" from the other players will be joined the list of the best. 

Remember, only comments that speak about existing features in-game will be taken into account, others will be deleted.

This subject is submitted like all the others to the Official Forum Rules.  

Write or Like ! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 9, 2018, 09:3707/09/18
08/16/15
About 3 weeks ago I received a payout of 6500 thorakites from positions, all well and good. So on a rough calculation that's 6500 x 5300 +interest for my next payout, being approximately 38 to 40 million resource value needed to pay back. Now with losses and gains from positions played, I am 63 million in resource bank WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN REWARDED?. Why bother playing the game when I am being cheated, is the game bent or full of bugs?, there is no reason why I should not have been rewarded.
Jul 14, 2018, 10:0407/14/18
08/16/15
spinydog said:

About 3 weeks ago I received a payout of 6500 thorakites from positions, all well and good. So on a rough calculation that's 6500 x 5300 +interest for my next payout, being approximately 38 to 40 million resource value needed to pay back. Now with losses and gains from positions played, I am 63 million in resource bank WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN REWARDED?. Why bother playing the game when I am being cheated, is the game bent or full of bugs?, there is no reason why I should not have been rewarded.
What is going on here, after the farce of the above, which is still ongoing, still no pay out. I now find that after defeating all my high end positions, they are not being replaced, all I am getting is low end positions, how on earth am I meant to score points for tournaments, coa missions etc..? let alone try to achieve a large payout.
Jul 15, 2018, 00:3607/15/18
08/09/15
We have many people here that purchased holy items in search of tier-5 guardians.
None of my coalition members have found a single one.

I have a group that purchased 24 holy items in an attempt to find tier-5 guardians ... of 24 items they found ZERO tier-5 guardians.

What exactly are the odds of finding them - these items seem to only come in 100.00 us bank offers.
This is silly expensive for something that offers seemingly no chance of finding what we need

Tier-5 guardians offer DOUBLE the bonus you get from tier-4
To be competitive we need them.

To upgrade them we will need MANY copies of the same tier-5 guardian
You have made them near impossible to obtain and upgrade - and you made the cost to try mighty high
This coupled with the seemingly impossible low odds of finding one has made 4 coiners in my coalition (2 were vip status) quit the game 

You did not do this with generals gear ... a purchase guaranteed an item of a given tier (maybe not the one you wanted but you would get something)

This is becoming a game of gambling - and if you do not wish to participate in the horrible odds gambling ... you can not be competitive. 
Jul 15, 2018, 00:4207/15/18
08/09/15
We have people in my coalition that were force migrated to the new server.

We understand that this is necessary - but you moved them before it was ready or debugged!!!!!!!!

Worse still you moved some people and not all - this has given some players HUGE disadvantages over others.
Lag is sooo bad that they can not use the galley trick - they can not put troops in acropolis quickly during our wars - has caused so many headaches.

Instead of fixing all the bugs, returning features that were removed - and correcting issues in even the old platform ... you make new features on top of new features.
Your developers will tell you that new features cause new bugs ... them ore you add the harder it is to make things preform smoothly.

Why have you not fixed the game, and made a stable and fair platform where everyone has been migrated, instead of just ramming more and more new features into the game ?

You have forced many to quit over these over sites - we lost several players when they were force migrated and could not compete or lost all their troops to lag issues and such - even i feel cheated by my purchases of drach packs that offered a shot at tier-5 guardians and have considered quitting Sparta.
(if i had known how low the odds of finding one were i would have saved my money)
Jul 15, 2018, 13:5607/15/18
08/09/15
you removed my post requesting some form of regulation on the distributing of false information in the forums - often by com managers as well as the return of "live chat" - or an equivalent feature ... something we were promised.

this is a serious request - the forums are a current and existing feature so i am confused as to why you would disregard this request of the devs.

i represent a large number of people asking for this - (should we all come here one at a time and spam your forum with requests?) 
This is a serious issue that is causing people to leave the game.
It is an issue that we are not going to just ignore.

we need information on the new server and its issues, information about the new features in the game like guardians - trolls and uninformed people are sending sparta players on goose chases with false information, or conflicting info.

of all issues our groups have - this is the most important by far

or was the removal your way of telling us that this is not an issue for you or palarium?

will we ever get a replacement source of reliable information or a place we can find truthful answers to our questions?
Jul 15, 2018, 19:2407/15/18
Jul 16, 2018, 10:37(edited)
06/13/15

Guys, 

First of all, I deleted the posts that have nothing to do on this topic and the fact that it was said that posts off topic would be deleted, I don't have to justify each deletion (in no way case my first post of this topic has been edited). The deleted posts don't concern the subject treated, are against certain rules of the forum or attack this topic. 

Then this topic is not a replacement for chat with Community Managers (I don't even know what will replace it). This is an initiative and it was confirmed by a CM who had the same idea. 

I don't understand exactly the source of the nervousness, if you don't agree with the existence of this topic, write a constructive post constituting reasons. In the case where the majority is against this new idea, we will consider the future of this topic. But this is by no means the place where you have to talk about the decisions / actions of the community team or any other plarium representative.

Jul 16, 2018, 07:2807/16/18
Jul 16, 2018, 07:41(edited)
06/13/15

Davidus,

All deleted messages are visible to everyone who has rights to the forum. If you have any doubt about the actions of a moderator (it may concern me), nothing prevents you to report it. But know that anyway the CM check all our answers and the deletions we make. 

The posts deleted above will be analyzed by the CM and I assure you that they have nothing to do here for various reasons.

"i will admit that when the request to have real and accurate information was just erased - i lost my cool as well."

The goal of this topic is to get direct answers from the developers. I don't know if we can have more specific. 

In addition, I will not stop telling you, the community team always tries to give you good information. If you're referring to the Guardians theme, this is a new feature for us too (at least for me) and we need to know the subject well to help you.

I also saw a post that criticized the system: "only the best comments will go to the devs". Well, already I think we can consider ourselves happy that the devs have accepted this idea.

Jul 16, 2018, 14:1607/16/18
Jul 16, 2018, 14:53(edited)
06/13/15

Well, 

I spoke with the Community Manager about this topic. The best we can offer you with the frequency of the answers of the devs is 2 months instead of 3. Below that there is a lot of chance that the devs don't have enough time to answer. 

In any case I hope that the principle pleases you, knowing that it's not a compensation to the old cat in line with the CM. In addition there are some differences, this topic deals with existing in-game features while chat online could receive any questions if I remember correctly. If you do not like, no problem, we'll see what we can do. 

Regarding the future of the chat with the CM, it will be a surprise. 

Regarding the wheel of fortune, she should be back in the fall if all goes well. I said "if everything goes well". 

For the new engine, I understand the frustration, because of the delays everyone is not always equal. I don't have a specific date but everyone should be transferred to WebGL. This doesn't mean that everything will be fine, but at least everyone will be in the same situation and there will be no advantages over others. The project is going ahead, maybe not as you wish but I think that's the main concern of the devs.

Concerning a compensation announced apparently, I will not advance on this information but I hope that there will be one for WebGL testers who met retards, or who may still meet some delays. 

We are listening to any suggestions for this forum (don't give them on this topic) provided that they are constructive. 

Concerning some erroneous information, although it doesn't excuse anything I think that creating dozens of similar topics favors this problem. In addition, for some features we get new information as time passes, our assumptions can turn into truth or can be partly changed.

I hope I answered your questions.

Jul 16, 2018, 22:1707/16/18
08/22/15
Guardians.... The whole process of upgrading them , hitting warlords one after the other needs to be looked at. There must be a less painful way of reaching the end result. it's almost as bad as the sanctum was in the old days when we had to mix every elixir lol. Come on devs , you're clever guys, you wouldn't want to play this game every day if you had to do the same song & dance as we do .
Jul 18, 2018, 13:4607/18/18
06/17/15

can we get someone to check the removed posts in the "cheated by palarium" topic

we would like to know if all mods feel that these issues are just something to erase or if that was the actions of one mod attempting to hide their actions
Jul 23, 2018, 12:3507/23/18
02/29/16

spartaone71 said:

can we get someone to check the removed posts in the "cheated by palarium" topic

we would like to know if all mods feel that these issues are just something to erase or if that was the actions of one mod attempting to hide their actions

Hello!

I already replied to this question here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/105763_concern-guardians/?post=498871

Please stop creating alternative accounts and spamming Forum using them. It's not allowed by our Rules.

Thanks in advance!

Aug 16, 2018, 01:1408/16/18
09/21/16

Hi there are 2 of us active in our coalition, but because everyone except the hegemon are scholars we can't replace him even though he is being replaced for being inactive. Is there anyway that we can be helped before our coalition is deleted. Thank you.we are in xalkis in glorious valley.

Aug 16, 2018, 13:0808/16/18
02/29/16

larryhutchins2 said:

Hi there are 2 of us active in our coalition, but because everyone except the hegemon are scholars we can't replace him even though he is being replaced for being inactive. Is there anyway that we can be helped before our coalition is deleted. Thank you.we are in xalkis in glorious valley.

Hello!

You can send me your cords and server in PM and I will check what can be done :)
Aug 18, 2018, 18:2308/18/18
Aug 18, 2018, 18:28(edited)
03/11/17
How I find myself completely out of step with I Didicus and his complaint that coiners are spending an awful lot of money and not getting a grade 5 guardian.   Damned good job if you ask me.   Plarium used to claim that you did not have to spend money in order to play the game and the only real advantage to spending hard earned cash was to progress more quickly.   That claim, with the introduction of Guardians one grade of which can only be obtained if you spend cash, is now shown up to be a complete lie.   The playing field was never level if you were not a coiner.   Now with this beauty its almost Vertical.   If Plarium really does not want the game to be played by those of us who are unwilling to spend a fortune on the game then simply kick us out.  Better still level the playing field and  introduce a monthly  fee to play and do away with all these purchase offers as surely the only real issue for Plarium is income
Aug 20, 2018, 11:0408/20/18
02/29/16

Virgil said:

How I find myself completely out of step with I Didicus and his complaint that coiners are spending an awful lot of money and not getting a grade 5 guardian.   Damned good job if you ask me.   Plarium used to claim that you did not have to spend money in order to play the game and the only real advantage to spending hard earned cash was to progress more quickly.   That claim, with the introduction of Guardians one grade of which can only be obtained if you spend cash, is now shown up to be a complete lie.   The playing field was never level if you were not a coiner.   Now with this beauty its almost Vertical.   If Plarium really does not want the game to be played by those of us who are unwilling to spend a fortune on the game then simply kick us out.  Better still level the playing field and  introduce a monthly  fee to play and do away with all these purchase offers as surely the only real issue for Plarium is income

You can obtain any Guardian without in-game purchases.

You can win the Holy Summoning Bonds that give you Champions of the highest Grade via fights with Warlocks. 

As with any other aspect of the game, in-game purchases help you to get a good collection of Guardians faster, but you can have it for free as well. Only more time will be required for it.

Oct 9, 2018, 17:3410/09/18
09/04/16

If You win the “Plarium Lottery” you will a Holy Summoning Bold but how many Holy Bonds you need so the Random Lottery machine give you a Grade V Guardian that you want/need ?

Even if you get the Jackpot and win a Grade V you need 255 euro to buy 20 Skill stones to make it 50% stronger and also you need 5 more of the same Grade to Enlighten to reach the 112.5% Bonus when you upgrade it at Rank 6