All Categories

being cheated by plarium?

Search
Jun 27, 2018, 20:2906/27/18
01/05/16

hey folks , 

so we all know that plarium functions in a very wierd way , players who buy packages get an increased rate while those who dont get a reduced rate for the absolute same offers , 

i saw a post which showed one player had a higher discount than the other yet he was charged more , are we fools?

80% discount package with same value of items and everything for 9.9 dollars https://prnt.sc/jokzz5

60% discount with same value of items 7.96 dollars https://prnt.sc/jol0dd

isnt 80% discount supposed to be cheaper than the 60% discount? or we being fooled here :)

few days ago there were 2 hours boosts item present in an event which we should have recieved but nobody noticed the fact that they didnt recieve it , 

another thing , regarding dominion i have a question , why does one player have to pay 3500 drachmas for a 30 day dominion? while another has to pay 5000 drachmas for the exact same 30 day dominion?

https://prnt.sc/k04iha

https://prnt.sc/k04inw

why is their discrimination among players? am sure so many are being cheated on a daily basis and players arent even aware of it , that some players are offered the same items in a cheap price while others have to pay double the price.

players who spend their time and money playing this game and leveling up should be treated with respect and should be treated in an equal manner like any other player who doesnt spend time at all in this game , but here it seems to be the other way around , loyal players and those who keep the company running by spending money here are being cheated. ( i'm entitled to my own opinion )

DISSAPOINTING  AS  ALWAYS.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2018, 22:0906/27/18
02/13/17
Jun 28, 2018, 08:5606/28/18
09/04/16
Jun 28, 2018, 09:2206/28/18
09/04/16
Drag-Theseus said:

IOANNIS said:

Ioannis..could you tell me your level and dominion level please?
Jun 28, 2018, 23:2106/28/18
Jun 28, 2018, 23:24(edited)
01/05/16

hey buddy , makes absolutely no sense that if you have a higher dominion the price of the items will get higher for you and only you , nonsense if you ask me 

keep in mind drag , am not blaming you personally , its just the system is pure nonsense

i thought trying to gain dominion points and level up your dominion level is a good thing but seems like you will just be treated un-equally and be cheated , 

i shouldve figured that out already considering how your system operates , those who spend money to buy offers are offered higher prices than those who dont , and those who try to gain dominion points to level up their dominion get a higher price for the items which others pay only half for , 

seems to me that doing anything productive in this game either to spend money or level up or even be loyal and play the game is like biting your own fingers , this whole system is kinda crap and make sure anyone in power here can convey it to your company who have literally all unhappy customers specially those who got forced in the new engine which is not soughted :)

nutjobs making this company worser and cheating loyal customers.

GAME IS IMBALANCED.

Jun 29, 2018, 10:4506/29/18
04/25/17
Wake up guys , we are neither the players or customers in this social experiment & business venture. We are just cattle & are manipulated to produce maximum yield for plarium (the real players)
Jun 29, 2018, 10:5506/29/18
Jun 29, 2018, 11:53(edited)
05/30/15

Clem Fandango said:

Wake up guys , we are neither the players or customers in this social experiment & business venture. We are just cattle & are manipulated to produce maximum yield for plarium (the real players)

Bingo !!

A smarter company would leave us feeling satisfied, stop us looking outside the box. i don't mind being free range dairy cattle, however, plarium seem to be  in the intensive beef & veal business .

Mooooooo
Jun 29, 2018, 12:0406/29/18
Jun 29, 2018, 12:08(edited)
08/22/15
Tino fred paradiddle said:

Clem Fandango said:

Bingo !!

A smarter company would leave us feeling satisfied, stop us looking outside the box. i don't mind being free range dairy cattle, however, plarium seem to be  in the intensive beef & veal business .

Mooooooo
Lol.  This farm is an unhappy place. My udders are withered & dry, I will only produce manure until our welfare improves. 
Jun 29, 2018, 12:4906/29/18
02/29/16

Hello all!

I understand feelings you might have regarding this or that feature, but we've never had any intention of cheating you.

1. Different price on Offers for different players.

Yes, the price is different and we never made a secret of it. Each player received Special Offers based on the data of his own account.

These Offers appear according to a set algorithm which analyzes information from your account and sends you Offers based on it. That's why there is no sense to compare your Offers with Offers of other players.

If you don't like your current Offers, we don't make you to accept them. You can wait for those that will suit you better.

2. Please clarify what exactly Item you mean.

3. The higher your Dominion Status is, the higher Bonuses you receive. It's logical price for Level 15 activator will be higher than for Level 5. 

Jun 29, 2018, 13:4106/29/18
10/18/15
Par1. rofl :)
Jun 29, 2018, 14:3006/29/18
09/14/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello all!

I understand feelings you might have regarding this or that feature, but we've never had any intention of cheating you.

Yes, the price is different and we never made a secret of it. Each player received Special Offers based on the data of his own account.

These Offers appear according to a set algorithm which analyzes information from your account and sends you Offers based on it. That's why there is no sense to compare your Offers with Offers of other players.

If you don't like your current Offers, we don't make you to accept them. You can wait for those that will suit you better.

3. The higher your Dominion Status is, the higher Bonuses you receive. It's logical price for Level 15 activator will be higher than for Level 5. 

reminds me of a loan shark...the more you owe the higher the vig
Jun 30, 2018, 04:2106/30/18
01/08/16
jThe Punisher said:

hey buddy , makes absolutely no sense that if you have a higher dominion the price of the items will get higher for you and only you , nonsense if you ask me 

keep in mind drag , am not blaming you personally , its just the system is pure nonsense

i thought trying to gain dominion points and level up your dominion level is a good thing but seems like you will just be treated un-equally and be cheated , 

i shouldve figured that out already considering how your system operates , those who spend money to buy offers are offered higher prices than those who dont , and those who try to gain dominion points to level up their dominion get a higher price for the items which others pay only half for , 

seems to me that doing anything productive in this game either to spend money or level up or even be loyal and play the game is like biting your own fingers , this whole system is kinda crap and make sure anyone in power here can convey it to your company who have literally all unhappy customers specially those who got forced in the new engine which is not soughted :)

nutjobs making this company worser and cheating loyal customers.

GAME IS IMBALANCED.

absolutely agree 
Jul 1, 2018, 13:1807/01/18
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello all!

you cheating us from day 1,you said "free to play" you didnt said "pay to play"

Tonaya 

Jul 2, 2018, 13:3107/02/18
08/21/14

Drag-Theseus said:

Tonaya said:

you cheating us from day 1,you said "free to play" you didnt said "pay to play"

Tonaya 

Pay to play? For real? 
Did you play anything at the begining when you first time signed up??

I have at least 100 friends (most of them in my coalition) who are playing and they never spent a dollar on this game and neither have i ..... 

1.you are moderator,you cant be objective.

2.you are payed by plarium

3.i have more then 100 friends who deleted their account because this is pay to play game

4.i quoted Alina's post    ,   not yours      

Tonaya 

Jul 2, 2018, 19:0207/02/18
03/11/15
ronny said:

kaisersouzey said:

sry guys but i needed 2 buys from packages to see what systhem plarium is using, if you are smart guys and know how maths works you should see it also. so dont cry any more if you spended money till now every month then you can do it also in future. you guys cheat plarium and plarium fukks you with the offers coupled on their systhem and you guys was afraid about that. so enjoy and dont cry after more then 1 or 2 years gaming.

you talking out of your arse?

#plarium vip alert

sry i know the truth hurts it lokks like it hurts you most but if you think about it and think a bit maybe you see it how plarium works.
Jul 2, 2018, 21:1807/02/18
11/05/15

I have deleted the 2 posts with swearing in them 

please refrain from using bad language (even when spelt differently, swearing is swearing) as it contravenes our forum rules and I would much rather leave posts up than delete them due to a couple of swear words 

thank you 
Jul 3, 2018, 07:0907/03/18
03/11/15
morteeee said:

please refrain from using bad language (even when spelt differently, swearing is swearing) as it contravenes our forum rules and I would much rather leave posts up than delete them due to a couple of swear words 

thank you 
sry i didnt write anything wrong and you deleted my post i didnt use bad language and also i didnt nothing what isnt allowed in forum rules, i checked it and now you censopred it like kim jong un in north korea. is that the way what mod should go? return my post again plz and do your job like it should be done and not like now.
Jul 3, 2018, 22:4907/03/18
07/01/16

Allow me to explain. Their randomizer, algorithm, or special software is basically as follows.

"First they dangle a carrot on a short stick. If you take a bite they make the stick longer and the carrot smaller. if you ignore it, the stick gets shorter & the carrot gets bigger. If you ignore it all the way, they will stuff a big juicy carrot right in front of your face." PAR1 2018.

The fact that you guys spend money (possibly alot) on the game already give you a huge advantage over free players. Why get jealous over players who spend little money or refuse to spend any money on the game. Plarium only give these free2play guys special deal to try to hook them into spending money. Once they are hooked, it will slowly match with those that spend alot. Stop and think for a second. It's really fair in a way. Beside those that spend little to no money will always play this game at a disadvantage compare to those who spend some or alot. This game is "free 2 play" but it's just llike any other game in the market - "pay 2 win or gain advantage". Alternatively you can spend more time in the game to gain an advantage over peoples who go to work. spending more time is somewhat like spending money. Punch line is in color above.

Jul 4, 2018, 11:2607/04/18
11/05/15

kaisersouzey said:

morteeee said:

thank you 
sry i didnt write anything wrong and you deleted my post i didnt use bad language and also i didnt nothing what isnt allowed in forum rules, i checked it and now you censopred it like kim jong un in north korea. is that the way what mod should go? return my post again plz and do your job like it should be done and not like now.

your posts had the F word in them, even if you had spent it differently, this is in contravention of the rules, please feel free to repost your points of view without swear words in them, I will also turn a blind eye on this one occasion the comparison you have made between myself and a family murdering despot however this is also in contravention of the rules, next time I will remove the post and give you a temporary ban for repeatedly breaking forum rules.

To refresh your memory the rules can be found here https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-rules-and-tutorials/338_sparta-official-forum-rules/

this forum, like the game, is here to be enjoyed by ALL including those who may be under the age of 16 so please keep it civil 

also, for the record, ALL of my family are alive and well and have not been murdered by myself (including my ex husband!) ;)  
Jul 4, 2018, 14:1907/04/18
10/04/14

Mortee, oh righteous one. 

Of late and it is more obvious lately, certainly in my experience that you have closed posts and removed many comments that i still see worse open for comment. For example, i "quoted" a response from a certain player and for using that quote the post was deleted and upon repeating the post subsequently closed. There was no additional text that would contravene Plariums bible that you read comprehensively. 

What i read in the above post, if true is totally unacceptable, totally unacceptable however we have to take your word for it given your censorship powers hide the evidence and my experience of your governance i reckon you are protecting some at the expense of others. 

I'd like to know what coalition or federation you are in? 
Jul 4, 2018, 14:3707/04/18
08/21/14

morteeee said:

thank you 

morteeee,are you ok?you didnt delete my post,its strange

Tonaya