All Categories

Did they increase the amount of resources you can raid in one week?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 17, 2018, 04:2206/17/18
11/26/14

Just as my title says..Did they increase the amount of resources one can take from someone in one week time?  I'm asking because I was raided today while I was not online and was raided 6 times each time the same attacker. He received 50k resources each in Two separate attacks and the other 4 attacks he received 80k in resources each time = 346k in resources in total    .. This player also has V.I.P status so i am wondering if this is normal or something only "special" players get. All of the attacks were minutes apart.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 17, 2018, 06:0706/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 06:09(edited)
06/13/15

Archon,

Such changes would have been announced. With some raid trick you can take a lot of resources, the granary of the target must be well filled.

A trick is well known for stealing resources beyond the limit. The second is much less so...

Jun 17, 2018, 06:4306/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 06:46(edited)
11/26/14
346 k resources is impossible as far as I know unless something has changed..I also know about the galley trick and there is no way it could have even been used since most of the attacks were 1 minute apart or so..All that clicking to recall gallies then click on boost to get them back then resend the gallies for the next raid there would not have been enough time..
Jun 17, 2018, 07:2406/17/18
06/13/15

You say that you have been attacked 6 times. For the first 4 times, the use of galleys was mandatory to recover 80k. I don't have the exact figures yet but having the necessary improvements I think it's possible to send twice 30k resources at the same time and in separate convoys (why 30k : 50k + 30k = 80k). 

So having the posibility to make two separate convoys, we manage to make four similar attacks. The further you are, the better. Then there is only very little effort to commit the last 2 attacks. 

I don't know if I managed to be clear. 

Also, I'm not sure about your calculation for the 346k.

Jun 17, 2018, 07:2606/17/18
06/13/15

Drag, faster than lightning… 

Jun 17, 2018, 07:3806/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 07:50(edited)
11/26/14
If I use the galley trick I can bring in 92k resources in one attack, but after that if I were to try and attack again it always tells me you have already maxed the limit you can raid from that person .So my question is how is that possible if there is only a certain amount one can raid per person per week even with the galley trick. It does not let me attack someone 6 times in a row and be able to get resources of 92k resources with EACH 4 attacks plus the 50k he got in 2 additional attacks even if the farm has enough resources to do so...You guys arent getting what I am saying....Go attack someone and use the galley trick and raid your max possible ..Then try to attack the same person again and it will tell you that you have reached your limit for that person.. The max amount you can raid is 50k base plus how ever much more your gallies can hold and attacks after that it will say you have maxed your limit on that person..
Jun 17, 2018, 07:4906/17/18
06/13/15

This is precisely where the trick comes in. I had heard about it a long time ago but no one told me how to do it. 

I searched, and I found ! I am sure you will find too !

Jun 17, 2018, 07:5306/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 07:59(edited)
11/26/14
Bill Almorra said:

This is precisely where the trick comes in. I had heard about it a long time ago but no one told me how to do it. 

I already know the galley trick and have for ages...You are not getting my point....Here it is  You have a base of 50k you can raid and also whatever your gallies can hold for extra resources for the galley trick, but after the first attack it would say you have met your limit of resources on that person...You would not be able to attack 6 times and get resources every attack   Try and attack a city full of resources using the galley trick after that first attack you should have maxed out the resources you can raid for one week, but yet he was able to do it 6 times...I just attacked someone using the galley trick and got 92k resources..I tried to attack the same person right after the first attack and it said I met my limit for the week. 
Jun 17, 2018, 07:5806/17/18
06/13/15

ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

Bill Almorra said:

I already know the galley trick and have for ages...You are not getting my point....Here it is  You have a base of 50k you can raid and also whatever your gallies can hold for extra resources for the galley trick, but after the first attack it would say you have met your limit of resources on that person...You would not be able to attack 6 times and get resources every attack   Try and attack a city full of resources using the galley trick after that first attack you should have maxed out the resources you can raid for one week, but yet he was able to do it 6 times...I just attacked someone using the galley trick and got 92k resources..I tried to attack the same person right after the first attack and it said I met my limit for the week.

Yes, what you mention is the first trick, the second allows to exceed the number of attacks on the same player.

Jun 17, 2018, 08:0106/17/18
11/26/14
Bill Almorra said:

ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

Bill Almorra said:

Yes, what you mention is the first trick, the second allows to exceed the number of attacks on the same player.

I know if you time it right at the end of the week you can hit them twice and get full resources, but doing it 6 times??? I dont believe that one
Jun 17, 2018, 08:0206/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 08:03(edited)
06/13/15

There is another trick, we can send more than 50k of resources to another player as a gift. Well ... on this one I don't know if the devs know…

But this is not the subject, it's just to show you that there are a lot of tricks/glitch.

Jun 17, 2018, 08:0806/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 08:57(edited)
11/26/14

I know all the galley tricks and even then it still doesn't allow one to do 6 attacks and take "max" resources every time except for 2 attacks before you "max" the weekly limit on one person..If anything it has to be a glitch, but this person is also a VIP player. Smells fishy.. His attacks were 1 minute apart so there WAS enough time for the system to detect if one had reached the limit on a city for the week or not. As long as I have played this game if what he was able to pull of was even possible, everyone would already know it by now and no one would ever need to buy resources...

Ok scratch what I previously stated and thought.....I did know about the galley trick..I just didnt know you could use it over and over even after you get the messege saying you met your limit!!  lol
Jun 17, 2018, 09:3206/17/18
06/13/15

So it's ok for you ? 

Jun 17, 2018, 10:0906/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 11:29(edited)
11/26/14
Yes, while I DID know about the galley trick ..I did NOT know you could use it over and over and over and over on the same target...  :P  Yu can close this thread or whatever.. question is answered
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.