Racism and Anti Semetic message

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 6, 2018, 10:2206/06/18
04/11/16

Racism and Anti Semetic message

Hail Archons

A few days ago I began receiving some strange messages from an Archon from Lords of the Sith. To say they were strange and unsolicited is an understatement. Not only that, but the level of spelling and poor grammar led me to constructively explain his / her errors. 

This did not go down too well with the Archon who then accused me of disrespecting him. 

It actually escalated into a serious issue of racial hatred from this member of Lords of the Sith. Please see the message below and my reply:

[01:40] Darth Talon: listen young boy , 

in the world war 2 , it is not the jewish that we have send to shower gaz , but it is people like you !!!!!

is that clear !!! you will assume you're disrespect to me ! 

war is coming 

humm... 

I found this message to be highly offensive and sent this reply:

[15:53] Reclusifer: Your message is racist and anti semetic. Considering Plarium is an Israeli company, they could be very interested in your message.

I will contact them and enquire what their rules on Anti Semetic statements are.

Now I am on the receiving end of 100+ sieges and raids per day plus an unknown number of PA's from this COA and his other accounts. 

Personally, I think the group have some kind of issues and they need to address them and I am hoping that if their allies and friends see this message, they will understand the truth and cease their unwarranted attacks.

Respectfully

Reclusifer Morningstar

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 6, 2018, 14:5306/06/18
03/10/15

dimitri i am afraid its not easy or good...

when you report violations they only tell you to block the user, nothing happend to him/her.

the worste is that the user dont even know if you block him, he can keep writing all the bs that many we receive.

its really bad the way plarium deal this serious matters, i wish they learn how similar companies ( i have experience of how innogames deals and always feel secure) deal this matters.

Jun 7, 2018, 06:5106/07/18
11/05/15

having been on the receiving end of some pretty foul messages over the years I can assure you that Plarium DO act on these reports

Send a report in to them than add him to your in game blacklist (if it were me I would also add him as a permanent farm in my contact list lol) 

Jun 7, 2018, 07:1606/07/18
05/30/15
looked him up, found him , added to my farm list.
Jun 7, 2018, 07:5506/07/18
03/10/15

moortee maybe being moderator you had been treated different, or you were very lucky, anyway good for you.

but  i know for own experience of receiving many incredible harassment messages that in my case nothing was done and in the case of most of the people that complained in the last 4 years, maybe fb is much luckier than glorious valley  lol even on that

of course, at the end is players who has to deal it, but as i said what a pitty plarium does not learn from the competition, when they do better

Jun 9, 2018, 08:5506/09/18
11/05/15

Fortuna said:

moortee maybe being moderator you had been treated different, or you were very lucky, anyway good for you.

but  i know for own experience of receiving many incredible harassment messages that in my case nothing was done and in the case of most of the people that complained in the last 4 years, maybe fb is much luckier than glorious valley  lol even on that

of course, at the end is players who has to deal it, but as i said what a pitty plarium does not learn from the competition, when they do better

it wasn't due to my being a mod that it got sorted, I had multiple screens of his abuse in game and on facebook, he even ripped a picture of my child and used it as his profile picture then posted nasty messages to family members too, he was reported to Plarium, facebook AND his local police force in America, needless to say his sparta city is now a deaf city ripe for farming, his facebook account was suspended and he got a knock on his door as he was stupid enough to post his address up for all to see 

gather the evidence, report it, keep reporting it as it happens, report it to facebook if they are also using that as a harassment medium and don't be afraid to email his local law agency if you know where he lives, the Michigan police were excellent with me once they saw all the abuse I had recieved from him  
Jun 9, 2018, 13:3806/09/18
04/11/16

This individual has now changed their name to Darth Zannah. Probably hoping she will be able to hide behind her new identity. 

It won't work.

I will write another post giving everyone the opportunity to raid and siege her city.

Reclusifer