Reward for participating in Beta testing

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 24, 2018, 08:0605/24/18
10/28/16

Good morning - despite participating in the Beta testing and providing feedback on issues on several occasions I have never received the 'reward' that was offered for providing feedback on issues encountered. I found the new version so slow that I kept reverting to the old version otherwise I could not have continued playing which I was able to do as I had the option to switch between the two versions of the game. Due to hitting so many problems I eventually gave up trying the WebGL version but not until reporting several show stopping problems first. I am still playing on the old system which flies without any major problems, but have two friends who were switched to the WebGL version and have virtually stopped playing as it is so slow and often freezes. One of the did receive an apology from Platium for encountering so many technical issues and was given a free package of goodies, but he does not have the option of switching back to the old version. I doubt he will continue for much longer as I've experience the problems he has first hand. My PC is an HP Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1803 (build 17134.48) with 4 Gb  memory using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Edge. I have also tried using incognito mode on all browsers and none of them run the WebGL version sufficiently quickly but all run the old version satisfactorily. The only improvement to the WebGL version I have seen is that cut and paste now works whereas up until very recently this too was unusable so communication via Google translate was not possible.  

Views
Comments