Free the game from plarium employees

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 23, 2018, 03:3105/23/18
05/23/18

So many alts being played by the plarium employees, they automatically build large number of units then force the real player to purchase units.

Cheap tricks.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2018, 07:3905/23/18
May 23, 2018, 09:47(edited)
05/23/18

I don't think I can prove it. But I hope the readers stay vary. 

Specially the woman accounts, don't trust them. The top coalitions hegemons are rigged, half of the poles too.

Even medium level and small coalitions are rigged. How do you think that the coalitions have got certain strategy always in hand.

Some coalitions turn from dead to superactive quite fast. 

Some accounts set high standards of development so that the real player spends money as I mentioned earlier.

You have to see it carefully, I have been wronged and been betrayed by these players. I am taking the vengeance too far I know, but, the betrayers also stand on their turf, not giving me any truth or respite.

Personal attack and advice - don't go to mayhem makers and veterans. They are alts and losers

MariusAdmin
May 23, 2018, 10:0205/23/18
09/04/17
I am afraid that you are completely misinformed, Archon. Plarium employees only play on specific test servers and do not interfere in gameplay or interactions between players on live servers.
May 23, 2018, 10:0305/23/18
05/30/15
it's the frequency of the pan massacre that rings bells with me. it isn't regular but does seem to pop up at the most convenient times for certain coals, which is also the most inconvenient for the others . maybe there are plarium staff in the game or maybe just sponsored players, who knows ? it would make perfect sense. in fact i'm starting to think they'd be crazy not to. 
MariusAdmin
May 23, 2018, 10:1305/23/18
09/04/17
It makes zero sense to plant alts into the game and then adjust event schedule to suit them. The risks would be too high and any potential gain - which would be mostly self-gratification I imagine - not worth those risks.
May 23, 2018, 10:1705/23/18
May 23, 2018, 10:28(edited)
05/30/15

but every epic battle is a money spinner. wouldn't it make sense to intervene , plant seeds,create tension & manipulate from inside as well as outside ?

May 23, 2018, 10:2505/23/18
05/23/18

Dimitri Molchanov said:

I am afraid that you are completely misinformed, Archon. Plarium employees only play on specific test servers and do not interfere in gameplay or interactions between players on live servers.

I will not say I have official evidence about what I say. Because it's tough to have any.

But my evidence is what I saw happening.

Dosent it make sense when the top coalition positions are shifting continuously. Attacks worth 45 billion offense are being launched. 

Every other day you can see hate messages and diplomacy pacts happening as if it's a real war and not a video game.

Why is this hatred and diplomacy arising in a video game??

May 23, 2018, 12:2305/23/18
May 23, 2018, 12:31(edited)
02/13/17

Can you prove that Archon?

- probably not - but there is people in this world that can.

It makes zero sense to plant.... blabla.. 

- it makes perfect sense! You control the wars.

If you aint the hedgemon, you have a few at polemarch position/or other "active" members - to control the situation(s).

Makes no sense? What? You make your money this way.

If this was not the case the game wouldnt be like this.

- we would see coalitions we like never heard of suddenly come out and destroy/make some damage at least.

- we would have months.. many months where NOTHING happend at all - totally quiet / peace across several servers, maybe ALL servers - AND YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT.

- we would have months.. where total chaos/war would take place, we are humans, shit happens.. and this could cause people to end up quitting the game since now their army is gone. BUT you can't have that.

YOU CONTROL MOST WARS IN THIS GAME, IF NOT ALL.

- I dont talk about some coalition with 12 members. But you get my point, readers. And YOU know I am right.

I played alot of these games - and in EVERY SINGLE one of them do the employees play, or should I say control the game. I personally think that some of the guys that played, say a game like Evony - alot of you people know that one - I think we have people that was in control there, here. 

When the ship sinks - you make another game. 

If this company ever sinks - not because of money, but reputation - like all the other games. You simply come out with a similar game with different graphics.

It makes no sense that company people play the game............... 

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH - THAT WE(some) KNOW WHATS UP!

Have a nice day 
May 23, 2018, 13:1405/23/18
03/11/15
sry let me know which coal or which player has no alts or is sitting accunts? over 90% do that and plarium does nothing against that. so everyone can do that and there is nothing wrong cause plarium wants it.
May 23, 2018, 13:4305/23/18
08/21/14

Drag-Theseus said:

ashuifsbssaz said:

So many alts being played by the plarium employees, they automatically build large number of units then force the real player to purchase units.

Cheap tricks.

I mean, I saw plarium testers who tested game and they are placed next to Leonidas city in the middle of map, but first time to hear that ''plarium employees'' play this game (in way of real playing and not just cheking and testing if everything works ok), i think that those who work in plarium's office have much serious work than to play Sparta (for fun), specially last few days ...

here is prove:

Drag-Theseus said:I mean, I saw plarium testers who tested game and they are placed next to Leonidas city in the middle of map,......

Dimitri,plarium testers are plarium employees,and we should believe to you that they just testing something and dont interfere in game....   o.O

when Tonaya was little,he believed in Santa Claus,now not so much     

imagine : someone can build 1000,10 000,100 000 agema for few minutes for free........while i need years and decades for it

it is against the rules

Tonaya

May 23, 2018, 14:0705/23/18
05/23/18

Coeus said:

- probably not - but there is people in this world that can.

It makes zero sense to plant.... blabla.. 

- it makes perfect sense! You control the wars.

If you aint the hedgemon, you have a few at polemarch position/or other "active" members - to control the situation(s).

Makes no sense? What? You make your money this way.

If this was not the case the game wouldnt be like this.

- we would see coalitions we like never heard of suddenly come out and destroy/make some damage at least.

- we would have months.. many months where NOTHING happend at all - totally quiet / peace across several servers, maybe ALL servers - AND YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT.

- we would have months.. where total chaos/war would take place, we are humans, shit happens.. and this could cause people to end up quitting the game since now their army is gone. BUT you can't have that.

YOU CONTROL MOST WARS IN THIS GAME, IF NOT ALL.

- I dont talk about some coalition with 12 members. But you get my point, readers. And YOU know I am right.

I played alot of these games - and in EVERY SINGLE one of them do the employees play, or should I say control the game. I personally think that some of the guys that played, say a game like Evony - alot of you people know that one - I think we have people that was in control there, here. 

When the ship sinks - you make another game. 

If this company ever sinks - not because of money, but reputation - like all the other games. You simply come out with a similar game with different graphics.

It makes no sense that company people play the game............... 

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH - THAT WE(some) KNOW WHATS UP!

Have a nice day 

I know they have their ways to run the game. 

I am just venting my frustration as an unsatisfied person in the hands of their employees.

Maybe I don't have deep pockets so I am no concern for them.

I do the little I can to heal myself.

I was a package for their entertainment, I can at least be a prick before I leave. 

Everything has a price, so I hope you get payback for the good/bad you have done.

God bless.

May 23, 2018, 14:0905/23/18
05/23/18

kaisersouzey said:

sry let me know which coal or which player has no alts or is sitting accunts? over 90% do that and plarium does nothing against that. so everyone can do that and there is nothing wrong cause plarium wants it.

A good reason to not believe anything you see in this game.

We have given them the freedom to allow alts in the game.

MariusAdmin
May 24, 2018, 07:3005/24/18
09/04/17

I mean no offense, but many of the posts here sound very similar to well-known conspiracy theories while likewise lacking concrete proof. I think you guys underestimate how much effort it would take to control the flow of wars and diplomacy even in Sparta alone, across all servers, not to mention all the other games that we have. It would require a huge department on its own and I have my doubts it would be even hypothetically profitable. 

It is entirely possible to have periods of quiet and periods of wars between Coalitions. That would be caused by different reasons: vacation season, successful negotiations, disputes over territory, someone simply growing bored and wishing to participate in a war. We are all human and thus the patterns of our behavior are not at all different from what we would see in other games or even real life (perhaps minus starting a war out of boredom in the latter case).
May 24, 2018, 10:3705/24/18
02/13/17

We are all human and thus the patterns of our behavior are not at all different from what we would see in other games or even real life..

- this is the truth.

You telling half truths but thats what good liars do.

We are controlled, like we are in what you call real life. Simple as that.

- that is another conspiracy right?

We could have.. Meaning you could build a more even and fair game(s) and we would have alot more players. Invest in HUGE dedicated servers and we could have millions playing this game from all over the world. US, Europe, Asia, Middle east, Canada, Australia - EVERYONE. But no.

We could feed the whole world.. But no we send a missile instead.

Its all about control. Its always about one man, nowadays maybe one coalitions dream(s) - to own the world.

- and you own this world, the world of Plarium games.

This was a good waste of a few minutes.. I know.

Now.. Do your thing Dimitri.. Call for backup to sympathize with you on whatever.

Im done for now, perhaps for good, we'll see 

Have a nice day! 

Best Regards

The conspiracy theorist - right?

May 24, 2018, 12:4605/24/18
May 24, 2018, 13:00(edited)
08/22/15
dimitri, no effort needed, no money involved, no cost to plarium. just give me free unlimited pixels & i'll show you how to create a sh1tstorm that would make your eyes water. Are you trying to tell us that pixels have a monetary value in this context ?
MariusAdmin
May 24, 2018, 13:0105/24/18
09/04/17

Coeus said:

We could have.. Meaning you could build a more even and fair game(s) and we would have alot more players. Invest in HUGE dedicated servers and we could have millions playing this game from all over the world. US, Europe, Asia, Middle east, Canada, Australia - EVERYONE. But no.

As nice as that would have been, this requires a huge investment of money. Not even the biggest MMORPGs necessarily have that many dedicated servers across the world, indeed in one of the games that I play (and it literally had millions upon millions poured into it) only has EU and US-based servers. Sparta is a browser game and nowhere near to that level, so I am afraid this sort of budget is simply not feasible. 

Everything that is happening in the game world is the result of player action and player interaction, which can, indeed, be very much like real-world politics at times.

P.S. I will also follow your suggestion now!

May 24, 2018, 15:0805/24/18
02/13/17

I am on Gondor's side. We are like the hobbits here. The minority, fighting the beast/the evil machine.

Gondor.. No, you are more like some Sauron minion.

May 27, 2018, 10:5605/27/18
11/05/15
Coeus said:

I am on Gondor's side. We are like the hobbits here. The minority, fighting the beast/the evil machine.

Gondor won 
May 27, 2018, 12:0805/27/18
02/13/17

Gondor won 

MariusAdmin
May 30, 2018, 08:3905/30/18
09/04/17

Coeus said:

Ah, busted! Very well then, here is some rare footage of me going through the forum threads.

May 30, 2018, 20:4605/30/18
08/21/14

Dimitri Molchanov said:

I mean no offense, but many of the posts here sound very similar to well-known conspiracy theories while likewise lacking concrete proof. I think you guys underestimate how much effort it would take to control the flow of wars and diplomacy even in Sparta alone, across all servers, not to mention all the other games that we have. It would require a huge department on its own and I have my doubts it would be even hypothetically profitable. 

It is entirely possible to have periods of quiet and periods of wars between Coalitions. That would be caused by different reasons: vacation season, successful negotiations, disputes over territory, someone simply growing bored and wishing to participate in a war. We are all human and thus the patterns of our behavior are not at all different from what we would see in other games or even real life (perhaps minus starting a war out of boredom in the latter case).

there are no well-known,no conspiracy,no theories....no big words,it is very,very simple:

plarium worker(with unlimited and free access to drachmas,nothing more)build 1 billion offense for 10 minutes,with boosters,he join some top,strong coalition,and just start to hit friendly coalition members,cities,emporias,pantheons,capital.....or just sieges,(it is even easier if there are 2 plarium workers,each one to be member of those 2 friendly coalitions,they make a deal,attack one another,take a screenshots of the attacks,and then just start to lie who attacked first,and who is the guilty one.....,and both hegemons will defend his member and trust him,blaming the other coalition for attacks.....and after some time....those 2 coalitions start to war.....dead troops everywhere...and who gets profit? only plarium!

now lets imagine if there are more plarium workers,in more coalitions.....in all top coalitions....or if some super top strong coalition are plarium workers only.....

no conspiracy theories needed,only few players,in the same room,having fun,and in the same time making profit for their firm,so they can get some bonuses :)    

its all very simple

ps if you dont believe me,give me free access to drachmas,and pick 2 coalitions,i'll make war for 24 hours,just to prove you how easy it is

Tonaya