Plaruim ,if you do that, sparta is 100 percent  dead

Plaruim ,if you do that, sparta is 100 percent dead

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 30, 2018, 19:4004/30/18

Plaruim ,if you do that, sparta is 100 percent dead

http://prntscr.com/jc38ev

which dev thinks up such stupid implementations actually?

That can not be serious, that to implant on the life servers soon.

This would be the biggest money rip-off forever in a game of not farming any inactive ones, but actively raid or buy on the market place over drachmas.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2018, 21:4805/01/18
09/14/15
Drag-Theseus said:

This feature is not that new and this is first time I hear someone complaining. All those who are inaciv for really long time and most of bot cities are being removed thanks to this feature, and players can move arround their cities tnx to this feature, I really don't see anything bad. If you are unhappy because game trew your city far away from the place where you were, try to submit ticket and maybe they will return your city on your old place.

I'm quite sure there is more positiv comments for this feature than bad comments. 
Why would we like the removal of sources of resources?....lol
May 2, 2018, 01:4405/02/18
May 2, 2018, 13:50(edited)
01/11/15

As long as they are removing cities of low level, less than 20 or 25 for example, I have no problem with it.

There is no point, to keep on the map, the thousands of, less than level 20 or 25, cities of people who joined, played for a few days and quit.  Those cities aren't even worth farming and they clutter the board up.  Apart from siege challenges they are useless.

MariusAdmin
May 2, 2018, 07:4105/02/18
09/04/17
This feature has already been implemented for a long time. Low-level inactive Cities are cleared out at regular intervals. And we do indeed receive frequent complaints from players who want to see these Cities gone altogether to free up slots and promote more active raiding. Remember, while you might want an easy source of resources others may not share your point of view.
May 2, 2018, 14:0705/02/18
May 2, 2018, 14:08(edited)
01/11/15

Drag-Theseus said:

agree.. I have few farms who are lvl33-40 with good storages. everything under those levels are low with storages and there is no use of them (except for those who are doing siege quest)..anyway..completely agree

I was originally going to say less than level 50, but I realized that for newer players starting out, having a variety of level 30-50 abandoned cities around is helpful for them.  They benefit raiding when you are only gaining 5k to 20K a raid.  And as you mentioned, some lower levels are great raids if they have storage.  

I wonder if Plarium actually checks the storage capability of these cities to determine if, "yes this ones good for active players, so well keep it", or "Nope, this ones absolutely useless to keep on the board."  I imagine it would be easy for the algorithm to filter cities in that manner.

May 2, 2018, 15:4205/02/18
09/14/15
Drag-Theseus said:

Hellion6 said:

Drag-Theseus said:

This feature is not that new and this is first time I hear someone complaining. All those who are inaciv for really long time and most of bot cities are being removed thanks to this feature, and players can move arround their cities tnx to this feature, I really don't see anything bad. If you are unhappy because game trew your city far away from the place where you were, try to submit ticket and maybe they will return your city on your old place.

I'm quite sure there is more positiv comments for this feature than bad comments. 
Why would we like the removal of sources of resources?....lol
Since when are cities between lvl1-25(not all but like 98% of them are between 1-25) sources of resources? LOL
well, the notice does not mention level, it only mentions dormant..maybe its a failure to communicate accurately....and last time i loaded the page, this notice did not appear at all
May 3, 2018, 08:4505/03/18
08/21/16

mr. drag

I suppose you're a plarium employee so I'll be short, I do not like your tone, this is first, you win the bread from us, keep that in mind, and two, the plarium starts lately to play with their jobs, with the business in itself, I think you forget a major thing, plarium is not wargamming, it is a static game platform, not dynamic.

May 3, 2018, 10:5205/03/18
08/21/16

Yeah, right.... and me I'm Donald Duck.

Anyway, does not exclude a bit of common sense ...... you know

MariusAdmin
May 3, 2018, 12:4405/03/18
09/04/17
As an actual Plarium employee, I can confirm with utmost certainty, that moderators are not part of the staff. It is is a voluntary position that players are offered.
May 3, 2018, 17:4605/03/18
11/05/15
st_marius0012 said:

Yeah, right.... and me I'm Donald Duck.

Anyway, does not exclude a bit of common sense ...... you know

Please keep it civil, as Drag and Dimitri said, Moderators are volunteers, we are not employees of Plarium, that does not, however give you the right to be rude