A Glitch in My Favor For a Change!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 31, 2018, 02:3403/31/18
10/08/16

Usually, when I post here it is either a complaint or a question regarding some aspect of the game that is frustrating me due to the fact it is not working correctly. Well, that is not the case this time! This afternoon the game crashed, like it often does, and I rebooted it. Much to my surprise when I next looked into my armor screen all the slots that were empty when it crashed were filled with level 2 common chests... and I had the same number of keys in my inventory too!

Now, I can't say for sure if these items are all going to stay put till I have the time to break them all down, but thus far the ones that I have been able to break, I've recieved the pieces for, so I am hoping it'll continue. Anyone else have this happen today or some other time? Any staff know what happened? Don't get me wrong, by no means am I looking a gift horse in the mouth....LMAO

HAPPY EASTER XP
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2018, 07:0303/31/18
10/31/15
It could be the level 2 coffer pack(with keys) given along legendary and elite daily coalition mission rewards since yesterday. you may have opened the daily rewards without noticing. The coffers get placed automatically in general's slot when you open a reward pack. possibly this is an additional gift during easter or may become a standard component of the reward pack, only plarium can tell.
Mar 31, 2018, 13:3203/31/18
Mar 31, 2018, 13:52(edited)
09/20/16

Those coffers are such a deception... I'm throwing them out as fast as I get them.... already received 30 of them and they clog up my item storage slots.

SIX HOURS to break one for a measly 120 pieces! I can't afford the boosts. 

The ordinary Class II items are so much better - 90 pieces in 15 minutes = 6 pieces per minute

120 pieces in 6 hours = 1/3 piece per minute. 

Getting these is a punishment not a reward!  And why give you FIVE per reward pack... one is bad enough.  I have to throw five of them out after collecting each reward pack.

Does Plarium really think we are such morons?  It's either that or they are morons.

Mar 31, 2018, 23:2403/31/18
01/27/15
Richard said:

Those coffers are such a deception... I'm throwing them out as fast as I get them.... already received 30 of them and they clog up my item storage slots.

SIX HOURS to break one for a measly 120 pieces! I can't afford the boosts. 

The ordinary Class II items are so much better - 90 pieces in 15 minutes = 6 pieces per minute

120 pieces in 6 hours = 1/3 piece per minute. 

Getting these is a punishment not a reward!  And why give you FIVE per reward pack... one is bad enough.  I have to throw five of them out after collecting each reward pack.

Does Plarium really think we are such morons?  It's either that or they are morons.

It's a joke for sure
Apr 1, 2018, 02:4304/01/18
10/08/16

Okay now this is just getting ridiculuos!!!!!!! Richard, I tolally feel what you're saying. All night long, position level 21 or higher that I took out I got a class 2 item from, my entire item slot inventory if filled with them. And you were dead on with the 6 hour investment not being worth it....but I feel weird about throwing pieces away even though the lowest item I have that want to raise the level of will take 8,000 pieces. After that it is all 16,000 or 18,000. Then you get jammed up cause you invest tons and tons of pieces to raise a level 4 item and BOOM! You luck out and get a rare or ledgendary item that requires MASSIVE amounts of work to get it on par with what you have....

Happy Easter All/ Thanks for the input XP
Apr 2, 2018, 15:5704/02/18
01/10/16
those chest were immideatley discarded when i got them.....