All Categories

Do I need a separate computer for plarium in order to accommodate the forced Beta nightmare?

Do I need a separate computer for plarium in order to accommodate the forced Beta nightmare?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 30, 2018, 01:1303/30/18
12/09/17

It is just horrible and gets only worse. Previously I was able to log in by running 2-3 of the same plarium entries simultaneously. Not anymore. And I need to keep flashplayer on my comp for other purposes

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2018, 18:3604/07/18
Apr 7, 2018, 20:20(edited)
12/09/17

Drag-Theseus said:

This is the only way Archon, every start is hard and we all know it. Yes it's slow and not working good at all but this engine is still in testing mode. Since Flash P will be removed from the Internet.. this is the only way how to keep game running. Devs are working as fast(and best) as they can, even we all think that they are not that professional, but they are. It's really hard to make new engine and it takes time which they don't have aaaand they are under preassure anyway.

Thank you.

I that was the only way, the players were not supposed to be forced into that nightmare. Don't experiment on live people, especially without their permission.

And if only 1-2 devs are working on that (others should support existing things) no mater how hard - it might take forever,

I am more and more convinced the Beta is a sort of concentration camp for those players Plarium doesn't respect and probably wants out. If these sufferings were not created intentionally, you would have started distributing compensation (proportionately to the days spent i that GULAG) long ago. 

MariusAdmin
Apr 10, 2018, 09:5404/10/18
09/04/17
As far as I can see, you have been in the game. Have you been able to login using the same "trick" as before? Or has the issue been resolved?