Which level are you in Hellas?

4 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
1 December, 2017, 5:28 PM UTC

Which level are you in Hellas?

Tell us your experience in the comments!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
elias
2 December, 2017, 12:44 AM UTC

Actualmente mi nivel es 85 en the glorius valley, el unico servidor en el que juego.

Al principio y gracias a la ayuda de, por entonces, mi coalicion ALMAFUERTE mi crecimiento fue rapido. Aprendi mucho de ellos y lo principal que no se necesita dinero para pasarselo bien.

Durante estos 2 años y pico de juego he visto muchos cambios, unos buenos como que la tropa ya no muere cuando tu produccion de grano esta en negativo y otros no tan buenos ( de estos ultimos tenemos muchos casos ).

Lo que si estoy seguro a pesar de lo malo es que seguire en este estupendo juego sin gastar un duro y pasandomelo bien en los ratos libres, esperando las mejoras que llegaran seguro.

Currently my level is 85 in the glorius valley, the only server I play.

At the beginning and thanks to the help of, by then, my ALMAFUERTE coalition, my growth was rapid. I learned a lot from them and the main thing is that you do not need money to have a good time.

During these 2 years and peak of the game I have seen many changes, some good as the troop no longer dies when your grain production is negative and other not so good (of these last we have many cases).

What if I'm sure despite the bad thing is that I will continue in this great game without spending a hard and spend it well in your spare time, waiting for improvements that will come safely.

siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
XIO OSIRIS
2 December, 2017, 1:17 AM UTC

I play for 2 years.

The time play is very very very long : 

1- to finish a building city.

2- to finish the treatees

3- to build only 1  million point offensive 

You can lost all your army in 1 seconde.

The reanimation  is a fortune : 167 drachmes pour only 1 agema cavaler. And When we see how is difficult to have drachmes in a tournament...

no comment.

Ho, i forgot : nobody know realy how function the Persians.positions ....lucky, Hazard., maybe., secret , why not ....

tired ...
rjabcxyz
2 December, 2017, 3:16 AM UTC

lvl 45

and already gone crazy
Ike
4 December, 2017, 12:12 AM UTC
Level 86. glorious valley. I've played between 9 and 10 months now. non-coiner.
UTC +5:00
1778989 users registered; 48218 topics; 286617 posts; our newest member:balena1937