What is the biggest mistake you ever made in Hellas?

2 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
10 November, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC

What is the biggest mistake you ever made in Hellas?

Tell us your experience in the comments!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Tonaya
10 November, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC

my biggest mistake is when i started to play this game  :p

Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
fightclubfan.33
14 November, 2017, 6:04 AM UTC

First, a little background: I have a range of numbers for the upper limits of how many of certain types of units I see on a spy report that decides if I will in fact attack the city or not. However, once during a particularly prime contest, I was lured by the riches offered. One of those contests that was of "Legendary" level, with the award multiplier, and with some categories levels being in the increments of 50. So, I broke my own rule and sent the largest single attack I've ever sent. It went off like gangbusters, earning me over 20,000 points! What was the mistake you ask? I got into a fight with my girlfriend and storm out... forgeting to send the offensive strike force back into the safe confines of the Acropolis.

Sure enough, the offended city sought revenge and slaughtered nearly all of my troops. Including numerous Champion units and even not 1, but 2 Minotaurs. Needless to say, when I discovered this the following day I was quite distraught. I vowed that day to never let my girlfriend distract me from this game again. I mean, seriously, what's more important? 

LOL                                                                                                  XP
Joeball
UTC +5:00
1754821 users registered; 45557 topics; 278802 posts; our newest member:Commander 2772012