Tell us what you have learned from Sparta for a chance to win 10,000 Drachmas

4 Replies
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
6 October, 2017, 11:52 AM UTC

We're looking for contributors to Plarium.com. The topic: What have you learned from Sparta?

The author of the best post will get 10,000 Drachmas. ✍️✍️✍️ Even if you don't win, you still have the chance to be interviewed for Plarium.com.

Leave a comment if you have an experience to share.

UTC +8:00
Niels
7 October, 2017, 10:41 PM UTC

i've learned alot from sparta.

never trust anyone is one thing

and the biggest thing is that i learned is that in sparta there are many different cultures, and its a pleasure to talk to everyone and get to know them and learn their different cultures. 

UTC +1:00
doomlegion
8 October, 2017, 8:11 PM UTC
I've learned that persistence is key if you want to succeed. Doesn't matter if you're building city, an army or fighting off a bully. Above all you gotta enjoy the process, without that no amount of patience or persistance will help you.

UTC +7:00
Ike
11 October, 2017, 10:50 AM UTC

I've learned a lot of colloquial online French, and make quite a few francophone friends. I'm a Yank, but love the French language, so I joined a French coalition, which has a mandatory francophone rule. Delightful! (c-a-d, délicieux!).

UTC +5:00
rjabcxyz
11 October, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

I was a person who always wanted to win I could not tolerate even a single drawback a couple of days into the game I had sent out a raid consisting of my entire offensive troop it had just returned when out of nowhere a enemy raid came and decimated my entire troops( ya I know i can see enemy raid approaching on the screen but I think he had used hidden map and I was not able to get my troops into the arcopolis fast enough)

I went crazy but had no other option but slowly rebuilt my army from scratch.

This happened again a couple of more times just as I built up a decent troops it get slaughtered.

I slowly realised that a defeat is not the end of the world and that this theory is also applicable in real life.

The next lesson I learnt from this virtual world was the culture of various other countries it is extremely eye opening experience.

I am a relatively new player and I have already learnt a lot I hope everyone else also have an equally great experiance.  
UTC +0:00
1725323 users registered; 43169 topics; 271685 posts; our newest member:Rauhaar