Just a TRUE story... that has nothing to do with this game

5 Replies
Razor Blades
28 June, 2015, 3:09 AM UTC

When I was about 15 yrs old my friends & I  had come up with the idea to build a fort in the woods made out of Box springs and mattresses that we had stolen from the neighborhood trash. So we dug a 10'x10' hole in the ground and made walls and a ceiling from bedding.

Then Winter came. NEW ENGLAND WINTER...lot of snow and very cold. This fort was built so well that you could build a fire inside and not burn anything down. You could stand up in it and anyway...

One night, me and 3 of my friends were drinking beers in the fort at around mid night...

Understand the fort was deep in the NH forest and off to the left was the newly built Bridge st. extension(Freeway) but it was not open to the public yet...Closed on both ends...no traffic.

Suddenly!!!...we heard a voice...."ID YA OOZE SUM COONZE?" It sounded like? again "ID YA OOZE SUM COONZE?"

We gained the courage to look out of the fort...and there was this "Deliverance" looking, Hill billy...hat & all... out side of the fort...in the middle of the woods...next to the abandoned freeway...in the middle of winter???

He motioned us to follow him, seeing as we were completely freaked out ...we followed him...???

He led us through the forest for what seemed like an eternity...until we reached a hole in the chain link fence that led to the "ABANDONED FREEWAY?"

Then we saw it,..the black Pick up truck parked on the shoulder of the abandoned freeway?...He motioned for us to follow...and we did...WTF?

He led us to the back of his truck and there was a blanket there....covering something....

He unraveled the blanket to reveal......

4 baby racoons...He was saying..."Did You All Lose Some Coons?" He had found them on the side of the freeway and wandered into the forest to find their keepers,He thought they belonged to us?

Iron Will

UTC +0:00
Basileus Leonidas
30 June, 2015, 3:10 PM UTC

Greetings Archon,

I believe this story belongs to Off-topic rather than to the Fan art section.

This is why I moved it there. Nice story.

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
ioavvhs
3 July, 2015, 6:48 AM UTC

so

ioavvhs
3 July, 2015, 6:50 AM UTC

sparta  paico  kaipairnao  telha

bowbeforeme
9 July, 2015, 1:35 PM UTC

Basileus Leonidas said:

Greetings Archon,

I believe this story belongs to Off-topic rather than to the Fan art section.

This is why I moved it there. Nice story.

heres one for you .. someone comes up to you and says don't open this and gives you 2 letters and say s don't read if don't wanna know until you need to know  that will explain everything you need to know about everything even the end of the world but you was told not to say what they said or die would you read them

misha_kerogazov
5 August, 2015, 11:12 PM UTC
Razor Blades said:

When I was about 15 yrs old my friends & I  had come up with the idea to build a fort in the woods made out of Box springs and mattresses that we had stolen from the neighborhood trash. So we dug a 10'x10' hole in the ground and made walls and a ceiling from bedding.

Then Winter came. NEW ENGLAND WINTER...lot of snow and very cold. This fort was built so well that you could build a fire inside and not burn anything down. You could stand up in it and anyway...

One night, me and 3 of my friends were drinking beers in the fort at around mid night...

Understand the fort was deep in the NH forest and off to the left was the newly built Bridge st. extension(Freeway) but it was not open to the public yet...Closed on both ends...no traffic.

Suddenly!!!...we heard a voice...."ID YA OOZE SUM COONZE?" It sounded like? again "ID YA OOZE SUM COONZE?"

We gained the courage to look out of the fort...and there was this "Deliverance" looking, Hill billy...hat & all... out side of the fort...in the middle of the woods...next to the abandoned freeway...in the middle of winter???

He motioned us to follow him, seeing as we were completely freaked out ...we followed him...???

He led us through the forest for what seemed like an eternity...until we reached a hole in the chain link fence that led to the "ABANDONED FREEWAY?"

Then we saw it,..the black Pick up truck parked on the shoulder of the abandoned freeway?...He motioned for us to follow...and we did...WTF?

He led us to the back of his truck and there was a blanket there....covering something....

He unraveled the blanket to reveal......

4 baby racoons...He was saying..."Did You All Lose Some Coons?" He had found them on the side of the freeway and wandered into the forest to find their keepers,He thought they belonged to us?

Iron Will

So, did you take those baby-racoons?
UTC +12:00
1781590 users registered; 48448 topics; 287544 posts; our newest member:Castle 1354836