Leave a comment with your entry for a chance to win 10,000 Drachmas!

6 Replies
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
4 August, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC

Tell us about the biggest challenge you have ever faced in Sparta for a chance to win 10,000 Drachmas!

However, anyone who contributes a good story has the chance to be interviewed for Plarium.com!

Leave a comment with your entry ✏ ✏

UTC +8:00
Arabella
28 August, 2017, 8:21 PM UTC
I think it was having all my army out during a website maintenance... all that stress
Arabella
UTC +1:00
Ashu
29 August, 2017, 4:58 AM UTC

Accepting that I won't reach the all time offense/defense list of Sparta. When i began playing the game, I was constantly at it. Playing 7 -8 hours continues and at night too. So that I could take advantage of every upgrade and grow faster. After 2-3 days I reached level 42. Next day a new player joined the game and with 5 hours she reached level 40. I was jealous and shaken, I wanted to play the game and be at top as I also had made friends here. I thought at my speed I was going to reach at top. Nevertheless I stayed and enjoyed with the friends I made. More difficulties arised in future but this incident psychlogically was a hard pill to swallow.

No offense to her or to anyone who coins. Be happy always!
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
Barxeropolis
22 September, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
to win more than 10.000 drachmas...
UTC +0:00
kjm
22 September, 2017, 6:01 PM UTC

Sparta has many interesting features - great graphics, international community, fun events.  But for me the best part and  biggest challenge is about learning  the game mechanics.

Sparta is a combination of many things  -develop war strategy. learn diplomacy, discover algorithms, research for answers, share information. It is different from many other games  I tried before..  It has many chances to play at different levels of thinking or character.  

For me,  one example was about the Persian Positions. At first I lost many troops  -almost everything  I couldn't understand what to do exactly or how to get some good results.  I almost quit .  But then I asked my coaltion for help.  I searched the forum for advice .  I researched some websites in different languages.  I found some helpful  spreadsheet tools and algos. I talked to some moderators and  experienced PP players.  I took many notes.  Then I started PP again but with a new strategy.  I got better results.  Some time later I made a basic  tutorial  for PP.  I posted it  on the Sparta forum.  It had 8000+ views.  It was my biggest challenge.  It helped me and other players too..

UTC +9:00
PMC
25 September, 2017, 6:44 AM UTC
yes   winning one of your drawings  for free drachma.     I thought  doing the math on this game was tough,   but  to win here is almost impossible. 
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
Ididicus
1 October, 2017, 6:51 AM UTC

The quest to gain V.I.P. status seems to be my greatest challenge in Sparta.

I have not even managed to figure out the true requirements or how the selection process works.
UTC +4:00
1778363 users registered; 48095 topics; 286257 posts; our newest member:Castle 11150256