This topic is closed

Tell us about how Sparta has changed your life for a chance to win 10,000 Drachmas!

5 Replies
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
4 May, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC

How has Sparta changed your life?

Whoever writes the most interesting story will get 10,000 Drachmas! ✍️✍️✍️ In addition, our Community Managers will interview players who write the best stories and these will be published on Plarium.com.

Leave a comment if you have a story to tell!

UTC +8:00
robert c.
5 May, 2017, 7:46 AM UTC

I figured it was not good to be a boss coalitions

I was led by 5  coalitions of 'balkanska rasprdija ' lyon 'lyon 3' ls3 etc

It is difficult to lead the coalitions as a boss

And the little thing to make a mistake to those players will be angry

I'm playing this game for almost 3 years

My coordinates are x-1570 y-1454

The game is very good for strategy 

UTC +0:00
Estimohn
5 May, 2017, 12:39 PM UTC
It didn't .... it's just a game bro .....
UTC +0:00
kentcneal
5 May, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
I came across the game a few years ago and started playing, aided by the tutorial. After a few days, I was hooked.  The challenge of growing my city and army was captivating, but the learning curve was steep. It wasn't until I had the good fortune of joining a supportive coalition that I really began to understand the nuances of the game. I was lucky to have several higher ranking mentors who were willing to take the time to give me advice and answer my questions.  During this time, as I rose through the ranks, I realized that I had an obligation to repay the debt. I began passing on the knowledge I had gained through experience to the new members of my coalition. When I became a Polemarch, I realized that leadership is a great responsibility. One day I logged on to find that our Hegemon had left due to personal problems and appointed me to that position. I was a bit overwhelmed at first, but soon realized that, along with the responsibility, I had been given a great opportunity. Now I was learning new skills, involving diplomacy with other coalitions and the complexities of upgrading and defending a capital. Picking others to share the responsibilities of leadership has been a challenge.  Many enjoy playing but lack the time or inclination to contribute. So my life has been changed by what was, at first, just a game, to another world where I escape for a few hours a day to learn, teach, and lead.
UTC +4:00
Zsolt Antal
5 May, 2017, 6:27 PM UTC
i found an way to occupy my time   at work :) 
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 May, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC
kentcneal said:

I came across the game a few years ago and started playing, aided by the tutorial. After a few days, I was hooked.  The challenge of growing my city and army was captivating, but the learning curve was steep. It wasn't until I had the good fortune of joining a supportive coalition that I really began to understand the nuances of the game. I was lucky to have several higher ranking mentors who were willing to take the time to give me advice and answer my questions.  During this time, as I rose through the ranks, I realized that I had an obligation to repay the debt. I began passing on the knowledge I had gained through experience to the new members of my coalition. When I became a Polemarch, I realized that leadership is a great responsibility. One day I logged on to find that our Hegemon had left due to personal problems and appointed me to that position. I was a bit overwhelmed at first, but soon realized that, along with the responsibility, I had been given a great opportunity. Now I was learning new skills, involving diplomacy with other coalitions and the complexities of upgrading and defending a capital. Picking others to share the responsibilities of leadership has been a challenge.  Many enjoy playing but lack the time or inclination to contribute. So my life has been changed by what was, at first, just a game, to another world where I escape for a few hours a day to learn, teach, and lead.
And here's our winner :) Reward sent!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1666693 users registered; 33967 topics; 253742 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger