We want your opinions!

17 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
4 March, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC

Archons, your opinions matter: if you could change one thing about Persian Positions, what would you do?

A) Add new Position levels

B) Decrease the maximum Position level

C) Increase Rewards at Positions

D) Other (tell us what in the comments)

Leave a comment to share your vision of Sparta!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
sarathps04
4 March, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
B) Decrease the maximum Position level
UTC +5:00
Terrorminator
4 March, 2017, 3:31 PM UTC

c) Increase rewards at positions.

And make it rewarding for every position we finish, not the hidden banking system.  Maybe put in a maximum daily or weekly reward allowed instead, similar to the maximum amount of resources traded.
UTC +7:00
kjm
5 March, 2017, 3:41 AM UTC

D) I have some suggestions.

**PP tournaments -change the reward system for the PP tournaments. Better rewards could be added. Specifically, make one or more rewards connected to player PP level. For example, keys. Now, the PP tournament needs 1000 points for just 1 class 1 uncommon key. That is very strange. For a higher level player, 1000 points should be for a class 2 key. Or, the game could do more points but for better level keys.

**PP troopsadd special Persian troops for bonus rewards. These could be like heroes. They don’t have a resource value. So, they don’t change the payout or payout loan. But, players could use them to battle other positions. They would be extra troops, not replace regular troops players get from PP.  Plarium could add 2 types of bonus reward Persian troops. One type could be used anytime. Another type could be used for some limited time. For example, players must use the limited time bonus Persian troops before the next day game reset. That could make doing more positions better or more fun in a day.

**PP coalition missionsadd some PP coalition missions. But give more information. For example, would coalition PP use the payout, payout loan, fee system too? If yes, would coalition PP be part of the solo PP payout system or something different? What rewards could players get? When could players do coalition PP –anytime or just tournaments?

UTC +9:00
Wy San Luis
11 March, 2017, 4:05 PM UTC
kjm said:

D) I have some suggestions.

**PP tournaments -change the reward system for the PP tournaments. Better rewards could be added. Specifically, make one or more rewards connected to player PP level. For example, keys. Now, the PP tournament needs 1000 points for just 1 class 1 uncommon key. That is very strange. For a higher level player, 1000 points should be for a class 2 key. Or, the game could do more points but for better level keys.

**PP troopsadd special Persian troops for bonus rewards. These could be like heroes. They don’t have a resource value. So, they don’t change the payout or payout loan. But, players could use them to battle other positions. They would be extra troops, not replace regular troops players get from PP.  Plarium could add 2 types of bonus reward Persian troops. One type could be used anytime. Another type could be used for some limited time. For example, players must use the limited time bonus Persian troops before the next day game reset. That could make doing more positions better or more fun in a day.

**PP coalition missionsadd some PP coalition missions. But give more information. For example, would coalition PP use the payout, payout loan, fee system too? If yes, would coalition PP be part of the solo PP payout system or something different? What rewards could players get? When could players do coalition PP –anytime or just tournaments?

D) I agree  :)
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
Daemon
16 March, 2017, 3:27 PM UTC

Increase Rewards at Positions

Daemon
UTC -12:00
Ididicus
18 March, 2017, 6:44 PM UTC

Allow players to set or restrict the level of persian positions the oracle generates. (or allow us to spend money to reset the position level and relive the adventure once more)

Many players have advanced their positions past a point where the troop investment is sustainable and do not play positions anymore.

(some did not realize the drawbacks of high level positions - some lost troops and can not afford to invest the huge troop requirements to get a payout, some have found they need low level troops to insulate the expensive horse units and do not wish to use positions that will convert light and heavys into phal and horse)

What ever the reason - a large number of our alliance no longer use this feature because the position level is to high, and the most often advice new players are given by far is  "do not advance your Persian position past x level"   x being a value that no 2 people can agree upon - however it is very good advice regardless.

UTC +4:00
patriciayue
18 March, 2017, 6:55 PM UTC
Help us understand the positions better.  Seems I only loose troops doing the positions, and then I get a lot one time, and I am like trying to figure out what I did different.  Doesn't seem to be fair.. you would think if you sent way over what was needed, noone would die, but that is not the case.  I am lost with the positions thing.. so I don't do it often.
patriciayue
18 March, 2017, 6:58 PM UTC
Increase rewards for sure.  Logic would be nice too.
SEEKER005
18 March, 2017, 7:26 PM UTC
make it easier to upgraide buildign aftter level 20 or make it much easier to get the stiches required to upgrade them
Tonaya
27 March, 2017, 9:34 PM UTC

C) Increase Rewards at Positions

or

D) Other (tell us what in the comments) =  tell us how much is the interest of bank,nothing more

E) put missions abowe 125lvl,its not fair,new positions,higher lvl's and not new missions !!!

Tonaya

ANKAN
28 March, 2017, 7:05 PM UTC
reducing the probability of getting the same legendary item . like same item 10 times isn't very fair
Win The War Within
Mullenz
18 April, 2017, 11:22 PM UTC

D) don't even know where to start. In short, return the players trust, because they are so tired of the Plarium shenanigans. 

Stop suppressing some players and favor others. There are many cases, when players almost double their last payout - and yet do not get anything good for months. And as I am helping to run my friend's city - I know his city is treated much better. With lvl 88 and 137 mil PP points, Plarium didn't allow the first player to use a mere lvl II rare equipment - too strong for you. I have dozens examples like that. 

You need to follow honest rules. I know players who think about class action suit. 
Skulder
19 April, 2017, 11:35 AM UTC

Ididicus said:

Allow players to set or restrict the level of persian positions the oracle generates. (or allow us to spend money to reset the position level and relive the adventure once more)

Many players have advanced their positions past a point where the troop investment is sustainable and do not play positions anymore.

(some did not realize the drawbacks of high level positions - some lost troops and can not afford to invest the huge troop requirements to get a payout, some have found they need low level troops to insulate the expensive horse units and do not wish to use positions that will convert light and heavys into phal and horse)

What ever the reason - a large number of our alliance no longer use this feature because the position level is to high, and the most often advice new players are given by far is  "do not advance your Persian position past x level"   x being a value that no 2 people can agree upon - however it is very good advice regardless.

This    for sure 
UTC +3:00
BlackbeardsGhostLives
20 April, 2017, 3:22 AM UTC
D. add gp's as rewards for PP Tourneys
PMC
25 April, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
I would not change  a  thing    I can not think  of a better  way to constantly get points    while  getting  your  army crushed.        but it is an everyday thing  so it is ok.        a consistent bank  would be  nice,  but  that would be to easy.         
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS
26 April, 2017, 6:48 PM UTC
c) increase rewards at positions
OLYMPIAKOS C. F. PIRAEUS-GREECE
UTC +2:00
blaslezo
31 May, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC
D. Increase PP power rating and adding new rewards, not only troops and General equipment, also GP's, drachmas, marbles, etc. Also more Persian type Units and rewards also with Persian Mercenary Troops.
UTC +2:00
1780315 users registered; 48356 topics; 287217 posts; our newest member:benz10