Player Suggestion: Coalition Positions!

6 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
22 February, 2017, 5:46 PM UTC

We are constantly receiving feedback and ideas in this community, and we are eternally grateful for all the loyal players who provide us with great suggestions.

Here is a particularly interesting one: Coalition Positions!

Coalition Positions will test not just your ability to work as a team, but your ability to plan! But the Rewards are worth it! Rewards earned are split among all the participants according to the number of Units they sent.

Would you like the opportunity to participate in Coalition Positions? Leave a comment and let us know what you think of this feature!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Vodkaonice
22 February, 2017, 5:48 PM UTC
yes please ! 
UTC +1:00
sarathps04
22 February, 2017, 5:56 PM UTC

Hi,

I have one suggestion. You need to give some rewards for coalition positions, which can be used to boost the entire coalition.

Also if you give rewards divided according to ones contribution, whats the difference between coalition pp and solo pp?

Sarath

UTC +5:00
atila450453barbaro2016
24 February, 2017, 10:36 PM UTC

It is a good idea, it would be more exciting, you will get more rewards, etc.

UTC +2:00
kjm
25 February, 2017, 12:42 AM UTC

Very interesting!   

Some questions. If we do a Coalition Position -

1) can we get items for the General? 

2) can we get credit for daily Perisan position missions too? 

3) can we get Persian position tournament points too?

4) will we use a different oracle tab?

5) will Persian position level now for a player  limit Coalition Position level  a player can do? For example, the player can do up to level 40 in the Persian position oracle. So,  for Coalition Position is the limit level 40 too in this situation?

Thank you.
UTC +9:00
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 4:43 AM UTC

i agree,but could you first explain to us about your last changes on pp system,so we know where are we?

fishing in the dar is not fun

just how much is interest now?nothing more,just that

Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
Daemon
4 March, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

I'm participate in all coalitions positions events for to earn rewards. 

Daemon
UTC -12:00
1721526 users registered; 42507 topics; 271422 posts; our newest member:El_ Hefe