This topic is closed

There are 3,000 Drachmas hidden in one of these pumpkins!

10 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
31 October, 2016, 9:57 AM UTC

There are 3,000 Drachmas hidden in one of these pumpkins. Try to guess in which one for a chance to win them!

Struck with fear, Xerxes ran away into the night, screaming and squealing... But he had just enough time to hide some Drachmas inside one of the pumpkins. In which one?

One of the Archons to give the correct answer will get 3,000 Drachmas!

Trick or treat! Happy Halloween!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Wy San Luis
31 October, 2016, 10:35 AM UTC
If he put it on the middle one, that's the biggest and most noticeable so naturally people will examine it first. But the smart ones won't go for the obvious so my answer is the middle one because he use a double bluff.
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
DoubleEdgedSword
31 October, 2016, 12:33 PM UTC

i would presume the right one

its a blind guess but its eyes are gold so could be that is the shine of the drachmas

i'm actually curious if any1 wins these little giveaways,  you never see any comment about any winning

but alright, lets see the outcome hey ;)

Sic Semper Tyrannis
kentcneal
31 October, 2016, 1:31 PM UTC
Xerxes would never hide his money in a Greek pumpkin.  The one on the right and one on the left are carved to represent Greek helmets, so the one in the middle contains the hidden drachmas.
UTC +4:00
Vodkaonice
31 October, 2016, 2:41 PM UTC

the middle one is the only one in wich 3000 drachma's fit.

UTC +1:00
Parmenion
31 October, 2016, 4:15 PM UTC
3000 is a big number, so in a big pumkin, the middle one.
UTC +2:00
fishdaddy55
31 October, 2016, 8:58 PM UTC
I will say the left one cause no one has guess that one yet and would think putting 3000 in a pink pumpkin whould be far fetched...Grins..
Losing is not a option
UTC +8:00
ANKAN
1 November, 2016, 4:39 AM UTC

The spoon lying in front of the pumpkins has some blue liquid in it which is coming out of one of the pumpkins . maybe xerxes used the spoon to put drachamas in it? Who knows .. Lets us all see what is in it.

So go for that big green pumpkin.
Win The War Within
UTC +7:00
lefeubleu
2 November, 2016, 5:55 PM UTC
The orange one is shining gold inside, must be in there...
UTC -4:00
Astyanax
3 November, 2016, 11:07 AM UTC

The middle one:

1. Two pumpkins on the sides are exactly the same...would be hard to remember which one he hid the drachmas in, if he chose them.

2. Middle one is the only one that does not look Greek (of spartan helmet shape)--->Xerxes likely allergic to everything Greek.

3. It's the only one big enough to hide the 3000 drachmas in.

4. He seem to have marked it with that weird liquid, seen also in the spoon (to recognize it easier perhaps when he returns).

5. Emperors don't hide money in small containers....

UTC -4:00
Jason Bullet
Administrator
17 November, 2016, 6:03 PM UTC

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

3,000 Drachmas are going to WY SAN LUIS!

Congratulations!

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
1660603 users registered; 33421 topic; 252379 posts; our newest member:STEFAN EBRAHIM