True devotion!

3 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
12 July, 2016, 3:28 PM UTC

True devotion to your Coalition is not the absence of disagreement, but supporting your brothers-in-arms till the end. Even when they are drowning in the ‘‘swamp’’ of life.

Is your Coalition something bigger than just people you battle alongside?

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
13 July, 2016, 9:04 AM UTC
My teammates are like family :) all together till the end.. no surrender! 
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
GC Alab Supreme
13 July, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC
You may here that America is a "great melting pot". Well, my coalition is just like that, just a different term used; our coalition is a jigsaw puzzle. Each person is a different peace and we all come together as one big family, despite our differences, to create a beautiful coalition. If one piece of the puzzle is missing, then the whole puzzle is put out of balance. So as the fact that my coalition members have become like a somewhat family for this coalition; when one goes we all go up in chaos
☪Alab ☪
LordFrai
4 March, 2017, 4:45 PM UTC
Never been Happy to be in a Coalition such as mine, and never been so proud to be in Death Inc, yes i am a Death Inc. since from the Start, we were a bunch of wackos, young and old, serious and funny, Asian, Europeans, Americans, Arabs and Even African, we all  merged together all for the love of the game, we where not aiming to be on top we just played and wanted to have some fun but we did, eventually we became no.1 for a year or so, im not writing this to bragged about are glories on how we ruled, but im writing this for each individuals that i met and learned to admired and called them friends, they were alway their even at our lowest when all of sparta attacked us, they were at my side, we where their side by side never failing always assuring that together we will overcome this, I just wanted to say to them that theyre GREAT if not for their TRUE DEVOTION we could not stand a chance and will cease to exist, when they could just leave but they choose to stayed TRUE DEVOTION. this is just a game but the principle and quality of a man will always defined them be it  in life or Virtual Reality, i am truly bless having this kind of persons in my Coaition, i couldnt asked for more.
1781272 users registered; 48445 topics; 287497 posts; our newest member:richard31