Battle Reports - Share your epic wins or . . .

2 Replies
nltn
14 June, 2016, 4:39 PM UTC

Greetings Archons!

I hope it's not something against the rules, but just something nobody has thought of doing until now. 

We can have this thread to share battle reports of some great fights across Sparta - epic wins, colossal mistakes or peculiar turn outs of events. 

Of course, please respect people's privacy and never share coordinates or names or generally information that can directly lead to identifying the said Archon. You can always share your, if you so choose of course.

I guess the best way to share reports, for the lack of better integrated options, remains making a screenshot of your screen and uploading the image on some free image hosting website. There are plenty of those out in the WWW

This can be also done in a whole separate section where people could create threads for a report trying to figure out why the outcome is such for example. Or just brag about a special fight they have won. Maybe you have been camping that annoying neighbour of yours for 3 months and he has finally gone after the bait. :) 

Feel free to move it to a different section if that's not the correct one, I wasn't sure if it is.

Regards

UTC +3:00
FastReD
14 June, 2016, 5:53 PM UTC

Archon the correct thread where this would be done in this http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/entertainment-community/ 

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
morteeee
14 June, 2016, 6:16 PM UTC
moved to the correct forum for you :)
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
1663769 users registered; 34009 topics; 253012 posts; our newest member:Commander #2549263