This topic is closed

Tell us how Sparta: War of Empires changed your life and win Drachmas!

30 Replies
mitko
1 March, 2016, 6:30 PM UTC

i wish you luck with this prize.

You deserve it. Then you can buy 1/2 cataphract with the drachmas won... :) :) :)
UTC +2:00
morteeee
1 March, 2016, 8:50 PM UTC

a wise man once said if you have nothing nice to say it is better to say nothing at all 

stay on topic please people or I will start deleting posts that are off topic! 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
kwoods73443
3 March, 2016, 1:54 AM UTC
Having a great time, have learned about the Spartan times, pretty cool. 
UTC +6:00
john_zed
4 March, 2016, 7:42 PM UTC
FastReD said:

my sparta part has taught me, meet people from different parts of the world, language, culture, and talk about other things, and has been a genius experince meet these friend who today are like my family, today I progress in the game and never imagined, reaching this far, I am grateful to know the game and meet my friends around the world 

I guess that's same for many of us! 
Have Fun :)
UTC +0:00
john_zed
4 March, 2016, 8:04 PM UTC

pom said:

i really dont understand how people can humiliate themselves for 1000 drachmas to answer such a lame question

PS: and only 5 people will get the coins . hard to imadigine how  plarium even proposed it. people should buy drachmas and city schemes with thei credit cards not like that ( if you get my sarcasm)

You missed the spirit! 

It's not about the drachma but about expressing how one feel playing this game. Many players play this game for a very large part of their days - hours after hours. Why? It's because of the reasons most of the players are telling right here. 

This thread is not about drachma but about sharing the feelings!

I can see that you are a new player than most others. Many players have been playing for many days. Many may be more than years. In this thread they can relate if they are alone or others also feel the same way they do.

If you really want to understand what others are telling, you need to keep playing for some time. You need to communicate with your coalition mates, you need to make friends. 

Hopefully you will! 

Have Fun :)
ashishjoseph22
13 March, 2016, 2:34 PM UTC
When will the Results be declared?
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
R.LHENDERSON
15 March, 2016, 9:00 PM UTC
SPARTA WAR OF EMPIRES, THIS GAME HAS BROUGHT ME DAYS APON DAYS OF ENDLESS FUN, IT HAS KEEPT ME SO BUSY WITH TASK, MISSIONS,SCOUTTING, COMUNICTION WITH OTHERS... THAT TIME JUST FLYS BY, THIS GAME HAS A WONDERFUL GROUP OF PLAYERS AND AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF NEW FRIENDS TO MEET.I JUST LOVE IT,!!! YOU CAN ALSO MAKE SOME GOOD ENIMEIS.....LEARNING TO PLAY HAS NOT BEEN THAT HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE ALWAYS SO MANY PEOPLE WILLING TO BE HELPFUL.AND THE COUSTERMER SERVICE IS ONE OF THE BEST IVE EVER DEALT WITH,AND HOW COULD THAT NOT CHANGE YOUR LIFE ILL BE PLAYING THIS GAME GRAY AND OLD..... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PLARIUM ;) IM ONE HAPPY CONSUMER!!!!
UTC +8:00
nmandel
18 March, 2016, 6:02 AM UTC

I was married in 2011 and moved to Chicago,Ill .I left behind all my friends of 35 years and my family. In June of 2010 I lost my job due to downsizing. So, when I went to Chicago I thought it would be a fresh start and that with my skill set finding a job in Chicago would be better then in Florida...i couldn't have been more wrong. I looked for work every day and got more and more frustrated no one wanted to hire a 65 year old man regardless of my 40 years of management experience. Finally, in March of 2015 I found work as a Front Door Attendant, a bit different then managing the state of Florida fora fortune 500 company. But, it was a job and it beat being home all day. The biggest problem in moving to Chicago s I had no friends nor did my wife though she lived here all her life. That's because her work was her life! I felt terribly isolated and very depressed and then I came across Sparta:War of Empires and i now had an outlet..i had someplace I could go to forget what I was dealing with and more important I found true friendship with the people I now call Brother and Sister. Some of us talk outside the game and have become really close . Who wold have guessed that this game brought so much joy and fun back into my life. Some of us are planning on getting together at a location that's good for all of us ! So, I'm a Polemarch with Death, Inc the #1 coalition in Hellas ! I haven't missed a day since I started playing! This game saved my sanity...Thank you for this game!

Regards,

Edward Mandel     
sundragon50
18 March, 2016, 7:17 PM UTC
I love this game! ..it's so engaging. I have never anticipated coming home from work to play a game ever before, as much as I do with Sparta.The capabilities are endless. friends or foes are up to your choosing, but choose wisely. As history dictates war always has consequences. If only I could see the fallen, (please make graphics for battle scenes) Then I would play all day long.
UTC +10:00
Prometheus
24 March, 2016, 7:35 PM UTC

Sparta war of empires has changed my life in a few ways.

The most important change that has occured to me is that it made me patient. I was always extremely un-patient and with this game I got taught how to control this.

Moreover, I got taught that this game is and end game one so all your actions can actually change the tides of the future...

I would also add, that times of loneliness or boredom that game was my comfort...

UTC +4:00
Jason Bullet
Administrator
25 March, 2016, 3:22 PM UTC

Thank you for participating in the contest! I am sure you have been interested with the stories you shared with each other.

It is time to announce the winners!

NMANDEL

ASHISHJOSEPH22

MARIO_LUIGI_33

GRIMMLORD

ALEXANDER.82THUNDER

My congratulations!

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
1661558 users registered; 33545 topics; 252486 posts; our newest member:marina.fedotova66