Master plan

5 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
5 January, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC

"It’s only natural to sometimes get the feeling that everything you do is part of a Master plan…" 

Archons! Read a story about the players who know that their power is in their Unity - http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/sparta-war-of-empires/clans/skirites/

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
FastReD
5 January, 2016, 10:54 PM UTC

It would be nice, do with my teammates and my coalition together, but hey live across the world ,far away jejejej

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
PrimeGuardian
6 January, 2016, 12:00 AM UTC

i dont have any close friend in this game because im from malaysia

dont really see where this gonna go but i assure itill now im still a lonely wolf that wandering alone.

most coali or friend i make in this game it just i talk they talk, same like i jump you jump.

nothing in common and dont have plan for real master plan.

All they know is, This and that, use drachma here and there, if didnt listen they give me the soccer famous style call 'Banana Kick"

start finding another coali that no Banana Kick for me

Nothing in Common
ThatBloke
6 January, 2016, 12:30 AM UTC

Wow...

Those guys on the picture from Leonidas' link must have abused from Primeguardian's wine... :D :D :D

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
PrimeGuardian
6 January, 2016, 4:34 AM UTC

Ale and Wine also cant tell?

Those people celebrating their gathering with ALE or know as BEER.

Leonidas pls take action toward Thatbloke, he is suppressing the trouble to this lovely gathering post.

Being a Moderator like him didnt respect the people among and try to make fun of us and disrespect toward people.
Nothing in Common
ThatBloke
6 January, 2016, 8:53 AM UTC

Yes, I make fun of everything. That's how I am.

And you're trying to make everything sad and sinister.

Everybody has is own feeling. Please stop disrespecting people who don't think like you. This forum is not your own private dictatorship.

Please try to cool down a bit and enjoy life and friends instead.

And please stop causing trouble on every topic or I'll have to moderate you. :)

Calling for thunder, lightning might end up falling upon your head... You want me to act as a moderator, then I could actually moderate, yes.

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
1777496 users registered; 47989 topics; 285893 posts; our newest member:0dracohawk0