This topic is closed

Happy Halloween!

15 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
30 October, 2015, 2:47 PM UTC

Happy Halloween!

Archons, tell us about the most frightening experience you’ve ever had in Hellas for a chance to win a fearsome Scorpio, along with 5 Spartan Promachos AND 5 Scrolls of Wisdom!

Leave your answers comment section below!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
FastReD
30 October, 2015, 2:54 PM UTC

my experience was when I lost all my troops for no reason, after returning from a foray, had a mini-stroke, but thanks to the magic cache were safe and sound in my city 

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
morteeee
30 October, 2015, 9:26 PM UTC
accidentally sending ALL my off units to a def persian position, yeah I went there LOL! 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Gorgo
30 October, 2015, 10:03 PM UTC

sending all off to get PVP in colony. after i got there i forgot to recall and went to bed next day OUCHH

Terminators
Ravenboss101
31 October, 2015, 2:51 AM UTC
UGH my most terrifying experience was attacking a higher level player then not putting my units back in the acropolis coming back to that was a nightmare 
Raven
UTC +4:00
Ragionabile
31 October, 2015, 3:53 AM UTC
Sended all my Defensive units to protecr a Dracma Value Colony  ( thinking that 400k def will be hard to kill ) ... after 10 minutes all units are death.... :-O  .... Terrible Power of Sparta's Archons & Many great players... 
PrimeGuardian
31 October, 2015, 7:14 AM UTC

The most frightening thing happen to me is:

When i play Sparta War of Empire and wait the timer on certain event's, my hand can't stop dragging a A4 paper and the other hand can't stop holding a Pen and draw out some Sparta drawing and suddenly my whole body automatic move and put the drawing to the freaking scanner and scan the whole Sparta drawing i make to my computer and start coloring it hour by hour and post it at the Fan Art and the result is....TERRIFIC!!!

The Horror of Being Possessed........I actually forgot the Offensive Army siege at Denari Colony, No luck all got RAPE....Just because of the freaking Coloring the drawing, I lose 50 Macedonian Cavalry at that colony.

Nothing in Common
GrimmLord
31 October, 2015, 11:54 AM UTC

My most frightening experience:

At my age of level 35, my coalition were on a challenge with another one. It was my first experience. I started fighting with enemies. Even send a raid to the Hegemon of the enemy coalition. The next day I forgot to put my Offence units in the Acropolis. Defence was also out. And I gone to bed. The next day I found that bad report.... The hegemon have attacked me back, with around 5000 units - only horses & phalanx. It wiped my army out and I felt so bad. I were at the point of quitting game. No login for 2 days... 

But started again..... 

Thanks for the one who killed all my units at low level, cause now I am more carefull.

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
UTC +5:00
john_zed
31 October, 2015, 1:04 PM UTC

It was during a PvP.

I raided someone with almost everything I had. I was certain that my opponent will retaliate without any delay.

While my troops were coming back i had a sudden internet network trouble which was very unexpected. Very little portion of my defense was out. I was afraid to lose my offence. 

I called my internet service provider instantaneously. They told me to wait till they find out what's wrong as everything was showing fine from their side. 

But waiting was the last thing I could do. I called a friend who had no idea about the game. I instructed him precisely what to do. He did that.

I hang up my phone &  was raided 2 or 3 minutes later but my city was prepared by then 

Have Fun :)
jomo
31 October, 2015, 5:15 PM UTC
my frightening experience was about 2 weeks ago. i send all my offence to a drachma vault. 2 mins before reaching there, i got my internet down. I cannot login for about 15 mins. My mind were out. I were afraid. I thought all my offence would have killed there because I didn't got chance to recall them. But Zeus helped. No one hit that colony. lol. I got my men back.
P0SiTiV3
31 October, 2015, 5:22 PM UTC

As the Persians were defensive, I accidentally send my offence to a defence position, where I got killed most of my men.

Then learned it. hahahhaaaa
Braveheart
1 November, 2015, 8:49 AM UTC

once i attacked and killed some offence of a high level player. dang! he and his friends started raiding me. but i used to keep my units in acropolis. once i were doing pvp in a colony. i used my all offence & recalled. surprisingly my old enemy send an attack against me. the attack is reaching my city 1 second after my units are returning from colony. what to do ? i didnt have any boosts that time. and no drachmas..

i were sweating for some minutes...

i send a message to the attacker " come come, i have called for reinforcements. you are gonna die. good luck "

yeah! it worked.. he used his hidden paths & raided my city successfully..

but my units were safe. 

WarHammer
1 November, 2015, 8:56 AM UTC

I am still waiting for that frightening experience to come..lol.

i love adventure...
john_zed
1 November, 2015, 2:47 PM UTC
Braveheart said:

i were sweating for some minutes...

i send a message to the attacker " come come, i have called for reinforcements. you are gonna die. good luck "

yeah! it worked.. he used his hidden paths & raided my city successfully..

Great!  
Have Fun :)
kajetank
2 November, 2015, 2:15 PM UTC
My most frightening experience was in my second week of playing. I have just won a great deal (at the time) of defensive troops in a pvp tournament and decided to conquer a fresh drachma vault near my city. I immediately send all my def as reinforcements (around 150k), confident that i could defend it with them and some diplomacy towards spying archons. Imagine my horror when not even 5 min later nearly all my troops were decimated, leaving me around 10 def total and wasting everything i won during pvp. Lesson hard learned.
UTC +1:00
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
6 November, 2015, 10:26 AM UTC

Archons! So many interesting stories! I'm impressed! It's time to choose a winner. The gods told me that they chose PRIMEGUARDIAN story. Archon, please, provide me with your coordinates in PM to receive your reward 

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
1725478 users registered; 43171 topic; 271707 posts; our newest member:lordofdrunkers