Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 8, 2017, 19:2911/08/17
Nov 8, 2017, 19:34(edited)
04/26/15

PandiCh said:

Bir has been in war with Terms for six months. please if you dont know the facts refrain from commenting. i dont understand when did Bir killed billions of our defense in pantheons? was it then when u guys ˝arranged˝ for everyone to be kicked out? if so, please give 2nd calculation to ur numbers.

members leaving also has nothing to do with you guys in Bir, just the opposite, it reflects the leadership of ˝once great˝ Terminators, so we hear from outside.

for us Terms, Birs are irrelevant coalition in all this, you guys are just pawns of bigger players around.

And Terms are so suprised that so many coas hates them??? Well i can give you a clue, as long as you see and talks about other coas as irrelevant you sure will makes enemys, not even now will Term leadership grasp that.

http://prntscr.com/h7xndq

Nov 8, 2017, 21:1411/08/17
07/25/14

im sorry if i was rude, not intentional but lately im very bothered with the fact u guys taking credit for something u just contributed and were involved as u said for yourself. if there was no HOB/Titans issues we would be still seeing ur lights and heavies crashing our panths. say it openely here u guys never used phalanx and cav on us. u always just gathered points.

i do not want to minimize your efforts, actually i think ur guys done great with last hits. i was surely surprised seeing 80k cavalry in coa hit from u guys. but when u put 180k cav which was sent by titans hope u will understand what i meant with irrelevant

Nov 9, 2017, 02:4211/09/17
11/22/15
lol , are you trying to say we use your pole , sister coal and hob to do all we done to you and if it wasn't for all of them this would of never happen , well sorry to pop your bubble if bir wasn't there it wouldn't have happen , but we was there and it did happen and we was a very big part 
Nov 9, 2017, 04:0011/09/17
Nov 9, 2017, 04:01(edited)
10/10/14

lol, wire, why are you taking credit for other peoples' victories? 

You individually had exactly ZERO to do with the fall of Terminators' capital. 

Bir is a weak coalition made up of alts and Anup. 

Be careful what you say. Bir's capital is not invulnerable. If and when it falls, we can come back to this thread and revisit your statements.

Nov 10, 2017, 23:5111/10/17
02/03/16
Memories are very lacking. Which Fed. was first to stand against Terms. Hint, Fed. starts with  "L" Nevetheless, Terms deserve all respect. Spartans are not here to be sociable, Nice run Terminators. Never give up, look at D.I. Selah.
Nov 11, 2017, 13:0911/11/17
03/17/15
Melchizedek L.O.P. said:

Memories are very lacking. Which Fed. was first to stand against Terms. Hint, Fed. starts with  "L" Nevetheless, Terms deserve all respect. Spartans are not here to be sociable, Nice run Terminators. Never give up, look at D.I. Selah.
NOBODY, I mean NOBODY cares about L.O.P.  please stop running around with your cheap advertisements for them.
Nov 12, 2017, 17:5211/12/17
06/24/16
For the record, Birks and HOB had little to no effect on their attacks on the Terminator Capital. Usgu from Titans is the one who downgraded our Capital. We suspect further downgrades to come. Pandich is entirely correct when he says Birks are irrelevant. Like a 5 year old boy in a rowboat with a slingshot attacking a navy aircraft carrier. It is becoming boring Birks, change the tune. You can claim no victory against anyone without doing it yourselves. This all started with our traitor polemarch shane/Nicolas who ejected all our players, then when we were without any players and those troops, you attacked. That honourless strike, is the only successful attack that you have had against Terminators, it can be no surprise that Shane  now has a home in titans. Everything else you guys spout here is false propaganda. It is true we have made enemies in the past, it is a by product of being a successful team. As far as Titans goes, they were once our close brothers and sisters, and we were sad when there was an incident involving T300 and attacks against an ally. We perhaps should have tried harder to resolve that situation differently. At that time I was a new member here at Terms, moved from T300. We at terms have nothing bad to say against Titans, they have played the game well. We are down, but we will never surrender. That is who we are.
Nov 12, 2017, 18:0311/12/17
Nov 12, 2017, 18:05(edited)
04/17/16
Vincentius said:

For the record, Birks and HOB had little to no effect on their attacks on the Terminator Capital. Usgu from Titans is the one who downgraded our Capital. We suspect further downgrades to come. Pandich is entirely correct when he says Birks are irrelevant. Like a 5 year old boy in a rowboat with a slingshot attacking a navy aircraft carrier. It is becoming boring Birks, change the tune. You can claim no victory against anyone without doing it yourselves. This all started with our traitor polemarch shane/Nicolas who ejected all our players, then when we were without any players and those troops, you attacked. That honourless strike, is the only successful attack that you have had against Terminators, it can be no surprise that Shane  now has a home in titans. Everything else you guys spout here is false propaganda. It is true we have made enemies in the past, it is a by product of being a successful team. As far as Titans goes, they were once our close brothers and sisters, and we were sad when there was an incident involving T300 and attacks against an ally. We perhaps should have tried harder to resolve that situation differently. At that time I was a new member here at Terms, moved from T300. We at terms have nothing bad to say against Titans, they have played the game well. We are down, but we will never surrender. That is who we are.
Good words !! Anyhow  the majority of the guys    knows  HOB and  BIR are  cowards wich can't fight an war by themselves  ,and they licking  bottoms  left and right . Their time will come  ,   even if now they are getting the praised for the  T 300  guys work . 
Nov 13, 2017, 00:1911/13/17
01/17/16
Bria Alexandru said:

Vincentius said:

Good words !! Anyhow  the majority of the guys    knows  HOB and  BIR are  cowards wich can't fight an war by themselves  ,and they licking  bottoms  left and right . Their time will come  ,   even if now they are getting the praised for the  T 300  guys work . 
Who are you ??? I keep asking haha
Nov 13, 2017, 01:5611/13/17
11/22/15
Where in the forums have we said we done it all by are self . Titans and HOB did help us and we are thankful of there help . Getting term's defense out of the pan's and into there capital for a hard kill was a great victory . Thankfully we had there help killing it off . This wasn't a federation of coalitions , But a group of coalitions coming together to attack a common enemy at the end . Now that i got that out there for you to read you are right BIR can't claim the fall of term's HOB can't claim it to and not even Titans can , Because Term's killed themselves in making enemy with everyone they could . We three coalitions just put you down .
Nov 13, 2017, 02:2711/13/17
06/24/16
No, Usgu did it pretty much on his own. This is the foolish propaganda that you keep spouting. Any more than a pair of moles can claim to have built Everest in combination with the forces of the Earth. Do you Honestly expect to take credit for taking our Capital down with attacks of just 1000 Swords. You are in cloud cuckoo land. I am done talking to you.
Nov 13, 2017, 09:0111/13/17
01/05/16

an AHOLE said:

Melchizedek L.O.P. said:

NOBODY, I mean NOBODY cares about L.O.P.  please stop running around with your cheap advertisements for them.

hahaha , lol
Nov 13, 2017, 18:3511/13/17
10/20/15

Vincentius said:

That's a nice speech, but seeing the off rankings, I doubt Hobs and Birks were that irrelevant... Though Titans got the big share with some 47M points, these guys got 22M points, which doesn't seem to fit your metaphor :)

Unless I'm missing some of the information ? I admit you are much better informed on the matter that I am, but still, saying Titans are the only ones worth mentioning in the fight, mmmhh...

some random observer
Nov 13, 2017, 20:3211/13/17
Nov 13, 2017, 20:57(edited)
01/10/16

bazza said:

300,000!!! What person in their right mind would do that... lol 

I heard that another plarium game, pirates,  a russian team just hacked the game and had invincible armies that killed the whole server whenever they wanted. Wonder if that is happening here. If not, I don't really understand how some people here maintain their spending habits. At least there maybe an end game now at least.... 
if that is true plarium.ltd should make official annoucments + refunding money to players. I do hope hackers haven't breached sparta server. i hate to loose my real money army on hackers
Nov 13, 2017, 22:2711/13/17
04/26/15

lefeubleu said:

Vincentius said:

That's a nice speech, but seeing the off rankings, I doubt Hobs and Birks were that irrelevant... Though Titans got the big share with some 47M points, these guys got 22M points, which doesn't seem to fit your metaphor :)

Unless I'm missing some of the information ? I admit you are much better informed on the matter that I am, but still, saying Titans are the only ones worth mentioning in the fight, mmmhh...

some random observer
were just an irrelevant little coa, dont mind us.

Nov 14, 2017, 05:2211/14/17
Nov 14, 2017, 05:31(edited)
10/08/14

lefeubleu said:

Vincentius said:

some random observer

the point is neither HOB nor Bir could have taken Terminators' capital by themselves. All offensive stats combined between Bir and HOB do not amount to Usgu's stats alone. We were in a war with HOB and were holding our own. Bir has been an ankle-biter ever since the "Nicolas" situation, but were not a real threat. Titans decided to join because they have a few Italian (ex-Terminator, dishonorable traitor) friends in HOB who convinced them to go after us. In the end, without Titans involvement, HOB would have continued their downward spiral, and Bir would have remained an ankle-biting nuisance, but little more. 

By the way, how about that Italian soccer team? LOLOL. Go Italia!!! Oh wait. . .(lolz)
Nov 14, 2017, 14:2311/14/17

Vincentius said:

sorry but that you defend usgu I can not understand.

If a koa is unable to shoot down a capital by normal means, it does not deserve respect.

And who demonstrably invest between 60,000-100,000 € per month in a game, has a damage in the head.

Nov 14, 2017, 16:3911/14/17
10/20/15

I get your point, Diomed...

I wonder though, since Parabellum, it has become common that most big hits on caps are followed by a descent to lvl5, since they stop defending, having lost too much in the first place.

But imagine a coalition where everybody puts 30% of their defense in cap, they are downgraded but didn't expect it so they didn't activate their bonuses ; then they know they will be downgraded again the next day, but though they have suffered big losses, why not put their remaining 70% (drop pans if needed) in their cap within the 24 hour protection and all (who are online at least) activate defense bonuses (elixirs, general equipment, phylarch, +10/20/50% from the market) ?

24 hours later, their cap would be much better defended and unless their attackers are ready to suffer even bigger losses than the day before (which is rarely the case I suppose...), defeat would turn into victory (costly one, perhaps!)

I'm talking about high level coalitions obviously, otherwise they would just get wiped out again.

PS : I remember now, when Thersites Rising went down, they replaced their losses (but didn't put all, probably didn't expect to be hit again, it was perhaps the first lvl20 cap to go down, if I'm not mistaken)

Nov 14, 2017, 17:3911/14/17
01/17/16

Wasnt parabellum the first?

Any way some people here scream numbes concerning euros that are just crazy

420k drachmas is 10k agemas

So 4.2 milion brings 100k agemas

Then buy packge of 100 dollar average 65k drachma...

So 10000 dollar can buy you 6.5 millin drachma   

10000 dollar is 7200 euro i think

Yes a lot of money but not neer what some people think... 

.this doesnt even holds in account all other content these packages contain
Nov 15, 2017, 04:2011/15/17
Nov 15, 2017, 04:29(edited)
01/27/16

lefeubleu said:

I get your point, Diomed...

I wonder though, since Parabellum, it has become common that most big hits on caps are followed by a descent to lvl5, since they stop defending, having lost too much in the first place.

But imagine a coalition where everybody puts 30% of their defense in cap, they are downgraded but didn't expect it so they didn't activate their bonuses ; then they know they will be downgraded again the next day, but though they have suffered big losses, why not put their remaining 70% (drop pans if needed) in their cap within the 24 hour protection and all (who are online at least) activate defense bonuses (elixirs, general equipment, phylarch, +10/20/50% from the market) ?

24 hours later, their cap would be much better defended and unless their attackers are ready to suffer even bigger losses than the day before (which is rarely the case I suppose...), defeat would turn into victory (costly one, perhaps!)

I'm talking about high level coalitions obviously, otherwise they would just get wiped out again.

PS : I remember now, when Thersites Rising went down, they replaced their losses (but didn't put all, probably didn't expect to be hit again, it was perhaps the first lvl20 cap to go down, if I'm not mistaken)

There aren't a lot of original Destiny members left in the game. It too had a fall, then became Lost Souls Alpha (Alpha). As the rats scurry to rally around the heavy coiners in Nordmann, Titans and Parabellum, the "big 3" will have no choice but to go at each other's throats. That is, when they get tired of bullying the smaller, less coinier ones. When that happens, the many will get out the popcorn and watch with laughter. The game may become competitive again, but I doubt plarium's bottom line will ever become less important than the game's strategic element.