League of Peers.

League of Peers.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 28, 2017, 22:3910/28/17
02/03/16

No Spartan "FUD," I am not "Dub". I am just tired of being accused of lying and stealing. Magnus gave me B3, never said it was to be given to Brotherhood if I left. I am no dog that is told, do this and that. Magnus ex-heg of BH or Mkay ex-heg of B2 could clear my name. Honor is everything. I lost many, many units doing Magnus' bidding. They are lying, how the hell did they think they could say, " we are done with you, see you later." I don't think so. Yes , I booted 62 inactive players and spies for Magnus. I carry on, because there are many "cool" people in Sparta. Strength and Honor !

Melchizedek.
Oct 29, 2017, 12:5110/29/17
Oct 29, 2017, 12:54(edited)
06/12/16

hi guys i am also a witness of this fellow melchizedek but as cyrus suggested and told how he is because of his exp with him

i am not of any of those coas , but this guy melchizedek is a fraud and liar and a cheat , do not trust him

he is lieng in his explanations completely as this is his talent of gaining peples trust and then betraying them

he is a fraud dont trust him. there is no honor in him and he is a living example as he reflects l.o.p and they are all the same and melchizedek is their fraud spokesperson who is self appointed in everything lol
Nov 6, 2017, 05:1611/06/17
02/03/16

Tygareon How do you know me, you claim we never were same team so when and how did I lie or cheat. Give facts not opinions. Many watch my movements even Plarium. I am an active player that never cheated. This seems to be problem. Anyone that would slander one as you do, without facts is nothing but a kiss ass. Give one true instance of my lying or dis-honor. I bet you come up with nothing but "hear say" 

Again I say Magnus, Mckay, even Joop of now Bretheren. Who have I betrayed ? Ask Lady Needle worker, she created all BH coalitions. Names and numbers. May the greater of all hit something you hold dear. Sorry but, you lied on a man of Yahuah.

P.S. Why is what I would like to know. What makes a P.O.S. like you, make up lies to ruin an others name. Seriously, are you 10 or 12 ? To lie on me in public is a grave error. 

Nov 6, 2017, 08:4011/06/17
01/17/17

dont use the Lord's name in vain 

this is game so dont :))
Nov 7, 2017, 06:2911/07/17
02/03/16

Alroy Cavalhro said:

dont use the Lord's name in vain 

this is game so dont :))

How does one use "lords" name in vain ?  Do you Judge another ? Who are you to say I AM not a Son ? An idiot Xtian maybe, judge of Melchizedek you are not. So you think KJV is a proper translation also. Yes it is game, with many adults. Most ask who and what. His name is to be proclaimed Often and when ever possible. Try reading cover to cover at least once. How is proclaiming I AM a Son of Yahuah , using "The Lords" name in vain? 

Splain prease. lol.
Nov 7, 2017, 07:0211/07/17
Nov 7, 2017, 07:08(edited)
01/08/16

chillout guys

guys dont talk to this fella melziideeekk :p he just want publicity since he has always been a loser in this game hahaha :) and as a hegemon and as a coa member who betrayed those who trusted on him! hahahaha

dude you aliryt up there in ur head? i dnt think hes the only one who saw that and i did too :)

your saying your the son of God so not to lie on a man of God , thats using the lord's name in vain!

the bible preaches to preach the gospel! not to use his name on telling people that they are lieing on the man of God so they shouldnt!

i think your high on somthing dude ....better stop lieng yourself and see the way you talk , too much kind and  polite for a man of God eh? :)

so stop slandering his name and if your a man of God preach then gospel and inspire others! not to put others down and make them feel guilty by using God's name in vain by being a self proclaimed 'man of God' , and telling people and indrectly making a threat saying "your lieng on the man of Yahuah!!!''

i think your an immature person...start reading bible ,and develop and focus on a personal relationship with God , you would understand him better than :)

stop discussing more on this as its a sensitive topic :)

your a show off , and you speak highly of yourself , but you are absolutely nothing friend....a betrayer mr Judas :)

i spit on you!

loser and a coward you are , guys dont reply to this fellow from now on :)

Nov 8, 2017, 01:2311/08/17
02/03/16

Boy please, what you know of His word could fit in a teaspoon, I've ran more recovery homes and visited more dying than you have read pages in Scripture. I'm not here to fill Pews.

It is good thing I don't give a sh8t what an Jealous child as you thinks. I am not asking for replies nor do I care if they come. What's funny is, if I'm such a nobody, why is your nose up my a55. Also, all who need to know and trust me do. This post started as message to Plarium. 

Where  does Scripture teach to read "bible". What "bible" did "jesus" read ? What say you smart guy ? I'll wait until you ask your "pastor". Lol.

Nov 8, 2017, 01:2711/08/17
02/03/16
One more thing, who the hell have I ever asked to trust me ? You gotta be an ex-BH cry baby.
Nov 8, 2017, 01:3111/08/17
02/03/16

All these brave Truth tellers, why not use name used in game ? Why no specifics ? Just slander and lies. Hmmm. That's Spartans for ya, lol.

MariusAdmin
Nov 8, 2017, 11:1911/08/17
09/04/17
I would like to remind everyone that personal insults are not acceptable on the forums. Further posts containing them will be removed, and if the thread continues to derail into these arguments I will be forced to close it.
Nov 8, 2017, 17:5011/08/17
02/03/16

You are absolutely right, sorry for my part in this matter. L.O.P. is 30+ Coalitions strong. I have no right to speak , nor do I speak for all.

That is except for the Tyrant Nordmann issue. I wish you would have stepped in, when it was I that was first attacked. Such is life. I will open an page titled Association Priest, as I fly solo. My other two warriors left game long ago. (personal issues) I keep their spots open as they were good game friends.

So, if you have a question about Melchizedek or Yahuah, see me there. Again I ask all to forgive me for using wrong place to stand my ground. This is not my city. It is Plarium's Forums. May He keep and Bless you all. I don't Pay for free speech, I "Pay to Play".    Selah.
Nov 11, 2017, 13:1511/11/17
03/17/15
Melchizedek L.O.P. said:

L.O.P. is 30+ Coalitions strong. I have no right to speak , nor do I speak for all.

Whether you speak for yourself or for 30 x 160 people, your actions represent all whether or not they agree with you. NOT SMART