Get an exclusive banner for your Coalition!

32 Replies
Eyynar
18 December, 2016, 5:43 PM UTC

RopsuHood said:

The "Exalted of Sparta" achievement is a joke. Way too many pantheon levels to be downgraded...

Otherwise we've got them all :)

Totally agree with Ropsuhood, maybe lvl 2 is reachable. 

If you take a look at Coa Achievements, 3 Coas have got lvl 1, we are close to it 96/100.

In our Case we would have to take down, another 404 Pans ! In Theory, might be possible, but no way to crush that amount of Pans without reason....

Think of it Leonidas...You could also promise each Coa who reach this goal, get 50 mi Dollars instead of an exclusive banner

PS: In All Time Offense we do have 3 of Top 5, and in Top 50 ten Nordman player

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 December, 2016, 10:26 AM UTC
Guys, all Achievements are reachable. There are many Coalitions on different servers that have already earned a unique Logo. And I believe in you! :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
dror212
9 January, 2017, 10:01 AM UTC
thanks
UTC +0:00
GiorgioL
7 February, 2017, 8:17 PM UTC
Hello . Gladia Maxima here . Tell me what kind of logic is behind this reward . Do you know you gave special logo to teams that earn fake badges ? is this correct for a war game ? deal with other teams for fake war ? or do you prefer to give the logo to a team that earn 99% badges with the real fight ? 
UTC +1:00
Xena
6 March, 2017, 3:31 PM UTC

GiorgioL said:

Hello . Gladia Maxima here . Tell me what kind of logic is behind this reward . Do you know you gave special logo to teams that earn fake badges ? is this correct for a war game ? deal with other teams for fake war ? or do you prefer to give the logo to a team that earn 99% badges with the real fight ? 

Fake badges? Really Giorgio? How can a badge be fake since you lose troops to achieve The Brotherhood of Achilles to level 10 for example?

Killing 500,000 cavalry units (scouts not counting) doesn't seem fake to me at all. 

Heroes of Ecumene to level 3 is not fake either at least for me.

But as the story goes, according to you, no coalition deserves the unique logo since no one has fought 99% to get those badges! 

Warrior Princess
Qojy
25 March, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

Why don't you give these unique logos on special events or tournaments (like you did for Stronghold btw). For exemple, Pan massacre doesn't give any rewards so maybe could it be a good idea to give a unique logo to the #1 coalition on this event (given it doesn't happen very often).

Coalitions that unlocked the exalted of Sparta achievement didn't do it by fighting but with multiple exchanges of pantheons which is pretty lame and against the idea of a war game.

OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS
27 April, 2017, 4:23 AM UTC
Could allow coalitions, to vote for their logo, once every year, for instance !
OLYMPIAKOS C. F. PIRAEUS-GREECE
Eyynar
19 June, 2017, 4:32 PM UTC

Basileus Leonidas said:

Immortalize the great feats of your Coalition!

Attain the following Coalition Achievements and our designers will create an exclusive banner for your Coalition!

- Chosen of Zeus (level 5)
- Stewards of Hades (level 7)
- Heroes of the Ecumene (level 3)
- The Brotherhood of Jason (level 9)
- The Brotherhood of Achilles (level 10)
- Hammers of Hephaestus (level 5)
- Exalted of Sparta (level 5)
- Children of Ares (level 5)

After your Coalition has completed all of these Achievements, let me know about it!

Looks like we get close to it. Only Exalted of Sparta we have to work on.
Eyynar, Nordmann
Arabella
28 August, 2017, 9:16 PM UTC
We have it all ! That would be great to have this banner
Arabella
Eyynar
1 September, 2017, 9:27 PM UTC

Basileus,

so finally we did all that achievements and a little more than requested.We will choose the Hammer as Coa Symbol.

Look at our achievements ingame.

Eyynar, Nordmann

Edit: Do we have to choose one of mentioned Examples or can you also create a unique?

Borowolf
12 September, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC
there are many different ways we can keep the game alive and still worth playing, a unique banner is a great idea but must be more accessable for all coa's not just the top strongest ones. mayb you can think about various challenges that any coa can undertake but still b able to gain enough to support a new banner, or better still have a competition for all coa's too create there own banner and have it judged by all other coa's in a set group and the winner gets that banner created plus a coa wide bonus mayb influence or troops.
UTC +7:00
Borowolf
12 September, 2017, 3:27 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, all Achievements are reachable. There are many Coalitions on different servers that have already earned a unique Logo. And I believe in you! :)
sorry only the strongest in the game can reach them and the other servers are far easier to do achievements for some as there is no competition after the top 5/6 coa's
UTC +7:00
VodkaRedBull
12 September, 2017, 3:35 PM UTC
Eyynar said:

Basileus,

so finally we did all that achievements and a little more than requested.We will choose the Hammer as Coa Symbol.

Look at our achievements ingame.

Eyynar, Nordmann

Edit: Do we have to choose one of mentioned Examples or can you also create a unique?

eyynar you can create your own logo :) ! congratz to nordmann 
UTC +10:00
1720766 users registered; 42309 topics; 270786 posts; our newest member:zloybaban