Federations

Federations

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 12, 2017, 20:4207/12/17
08/16/15

Federations

Any Federations looking for coalitions to join it, open to discussions, simply contact me in game
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2017, 10:1407/13/17
05/10/16

Spen48 said:

Any Federations looking for coalitions to join it, open to discussions, simply contact me in game

May i ask?

What would be the benefit of joining a federation?

how is it helpfull for small coalition?

Can a federation protect a small coalition?

and what would be the disadvantages?

Thank you
Jul 13, 2017, 10:5607/13/17

Helen of Troy said:

Spen48 said:

May i ask?

What would be the benefit of joining a federation?

how is it helpfull for small coalition?

Can a federation protect a small coalition?

and what would be the disadvantages?

Thank you

In short: any and all of the above, but without any guarantees, it simply depends on the federation management and goals. I have since I began playing SWOE, always preferred smaller coalitions since I only play for a few hours per day and probably wouldn't want to, or couldn't keep up with demands of a larger coa. But having had contacts with larger coalitions, often in a loose or not so loose federation framework, proved interesting and, at times, advantageous.

Generally my takeaway of being involved in a larger federation, beyond occasionally having the chance for requesting help, was being more involved in Sparta-wide issues and getting a better grasp on "international politics" on global scale, rather than simply fighting it out in small, "regional" skirmishes with other coalitions of equal size.

m2cw
P.

Jul 14, 2017, 07:5907/14/17
09/17/15

advantages are help with cap upgrades and pan holding and the solving of possible problems between your coal and an other.

Disadvantage when they fight you fight.
Jul 14, 2017, 08:3207/14/17
05/10/16

VodkaRedBull said:

advantages are help with cap upgrades and pan holding and the solving of possible problems between your coal and an other.

Hi again Vodka :-)

With your experience in the game and being on the top league, would you suggest a small coa to join a federation?
Jul 14, 2017, 08:3907/14/17
09/17/15

Helen of Troy said:

VodkaRedBull said:

With your experience in the game and being on the top league, would you suggest a small coa to join a federation?

in my experience the small ones can surtainly gain from joining a federation.

but if you are not prepared to fight you can only go to the federation from kracken i guess.

all other will give you benefits but in return they would want you to engage enemies when needed.

so if you have a small coal that is managing their diplo good and you dont have to much trouble with getting hit all the time then perhaps ther is no need.

as soon as a coalition grows bigger in my eyes the only chooice they have is to join a federation.
Jul 14, 2017, 09:4207/14/17
05/10/16
VodkaRedBull said:

Helen of Troy said:

VodkaRedBull said:

in my experience the small ones can surtainly gain from joining a federation.

but if you are not prepared to fight you can only go to the federation from kracken i guess.

all other will give you benefits but in return they would want you to engage enemies when needed.

so if you have a small coal that is managing their diplo good and you dont have to much trouble with getting hit all the time then perhaps ther is no need.

as soon as a coalition grows bigger in my eyes the only chooice they have is to join a federation.
Thank you for the very nice advise. appreciate it much