Jun 19, 2017, 15:5806/19/17
11/04/15
wire said:

do it again that's funny

i don't care who you are now that's funny

Ouch!
Jun 22, 2017, 11:0206/22/17
05/10/16
Just Curious, is Terminators and BIR still fighting? I cant see any major attacks coming from Terminators, are they back from farming again? I can see that they preferred to get their pans back rather than fight. Well farming for orics is good that losing armies :-)
Jun 22, 2017, 11:0606/22/17
09/17/15

something about unleached a sleeping dragon?

haha ?

more like a spasm that was 

Jun 22, 2017, 11:0706/22/17
11/04/15

VodkaRedBull said:

something about unleached a sleeping dragon?

haha ?

more like a spasm that was 

ROFL

Jun 22, 2017, 11:1906/22/17
05/10/16

Are they the sleeping Dragon (Terminators)?

Better to sleep more 
Jun 22, 2017, 11:3606/22/17
09/17/15
Helen of Troy said:

Better to sleep more 
they claimed to be unleached yet they havent done anything
Jun 22, 2017, 14:1806/22/17

VodkaRedBull said:

Helen of Troy said:

Better to sleep more 
they claimed to be unleached yet they havent done anything

Unleached? Are we talking Freudian slip here? ;-)
(apologies, couldn't resist :-)

Jun 23, 2017, 19:1206/23/17
10/09/14

The smart people are always present, I do not want to bother you, you know better, but I'm glad to see you are interested.

Our enemies, BIRKS, bitterness, have no Pantheon, the cities of each of them are attacked every day for 4-5 times, we take all their resources and kill them all in the cities, they are cowards, they never try to defend themselves . But instead, those who boycott Plarium's drachma have enough available assassinsIt's fun to read your posts. Does it really matter what we do, us Terminators? Or do you just want to give you meaning? I do not want to offend you, but if you do not know the situation, it may be better to refrain from unnecessary comments.We will appreciate this. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow we will become enemies or friends and will not look ok after the malicious comments of those not involved in this fight.Anyway, I wish you and our enemies all the best, feel good in the game, have fun.

Jun 23, 2017, 19:1806/23/17
09/17/15

Mystique25 said:

The smart people are always present, I do not want to bother you, you know better, but I'm glad to see you are interested.

Our enemies, BIRKS, bitterness, have no Pantheon, the cities of each of them are attacked every day for 4-5 times, we take all their resources and kill them all in the cities, they are cowards, they never try to defend themselves . But instead, those who boycott Plarium's drachma have enough available assassinsIt's fun to read your posts. Does it really matter what we do, us Terminators? Or do you just want to give you meaning? I do not want to offend you, but if you do not know the situation, it may be better to refrain from unnecessary comments.We will appreciate this. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow we will become enemies or friends and will not look ok after the malicious comments of those not involved in this fight.Anyway, I wish you and our enemies all the best, feel good in the game, have fun.

i dont say anything to offend terms if you meen me haha atleast not in this post. 

but some of your fellow members had some hard words about what was going to happen next... 

wich apparently is nothing..

have a nice day ! 

Jun 24, 2017, 17:1706/24/17
05/10/16

Some smart people brand their opponents or enemies as cowards when they don't defend their cities but they don't accept the reality that its part of the game that you need to be smart and not just be brave. all brave man dies in the battle but smart warriors live.

have a nice day too!
Jun 24, 2017, 17:2306/24/17
03/17/15
Looks like HOBs talking shit to Terms now huh? Don't say no either.  Because you are a representative of your coalition and you have done nothing but bad mouth Terminators since this thread started.  That means that either your leaders have no control over your mouth or that they encourage it and view Terminators as enemies of yours.
Jun 24, 2017, 21:2506/24/17
10/16/15

Normally we speak on Battlefield and not in Forum. But excuse me breaking the rule. I think this Thread is Terms and Bir Gurkhalis, all the others should read, if they want too, but should not comment. It's Terms to decide how they handle what has happened and how they go through.

best regards, Eyynar Nordmann
Jun 25, 2017, 08:2406/25/17
07/12/16
Eyynar said:

Normally we speak on Battlefield and not in Forum. But excuse me breaking the rule. I think this Thread is Terms and Bir Gurkhalis, all the others should read, if they want too, but should not comment. It's Terms to decide how they handle what has happened and how they go through.

A topic is for everyone to comment. Theres no rule in plarium that a certain topic belongs to an individual or group and that others cannot express their opinion. Is Nordman a dictators now? We are free to express whats in our mind.
Jun 25, 2017, 08:5206/25/17
09/17/15

PsychoFURY said:

Looks like HOBs talking shit to Terms now huh? Don't say no either.  Because you are a representative of your coalition and you have done nothing but bad mouth Terminators since this thread started.  That means that either your leaders have no control over your mouth or that they encourage it and view Terminators as enemies of yours.

tou think so ? we have no diplo with terms ? 

we dont consider you enemies but sure as hell also dont consider you friends :) 

furthermore nobody controls my mouth and im speaking on a personal note here never said anything bout hobs :) 

have a nice day 
Jun 25, 2017, 16:2806/25/17
10/16/15

robertkardon said:

Eyynar said:

A topic is for everyone to comment. Theres no rule in plarium that a certain topic belongs to an individual or group and that others cannot express their opinion. Is Nordman a dictators now? We are free to express whats in our mind.

RobertKardon of course you are free to comment, I mentioned that we normally don't comment  in Threads we are not engaged with. Often Things fading away from topic if others who are not involved are entering. 

Sorry , i am out of it.

Jun 25, 2017, 17:5906/25/17
11/22/15

yes we are still fighting if you think when bir is hitting term's pans and and term's pa'ing empty cities is fighting

to me it more like we are using term's for tournament points and there using us to waste money 

Jun 26, 2017, 00:4506/26/17
08/18/15

You are so stupid Wire.My apologize if I offended you.For me players like you are nothing more a cowards, do not expect others to say that Terminators are like you.I am a Titans player , I am proud of that ....but all of you are only chit-chatting paws and used a traitor info to win a small victory.

For me you will be the best coal named  as glory without honour as your motto will be.So, shut up and hide,like all cowards do.
Jun 26, 2017, 02:3406/26/17
Jun 26, 2017, 02:37(edited)
11/22/15

dormie said:

You are so stupid Wire.My apologize if I offended you.For me players like you are nothing more a cowards, do not expect others to say that Terminators are like you.I am a Titans player , I am proud of that ....but all of you are only chit-chatting paws and used a traitor info to win a small victory.

For me you will be the best coal named  as glory without honour as your motto will be.So, shut up and hide,like all cowards do.
for give me if you think that , but i think I am very smart how i handle my city and the way my coalition handle it self , for me I am not hiding my defense it is in the capital most of the time but when i pull some out for this kind of stuff 

i think you don't really know how play so you don't want to tell other there doing it wrong , i play smart and it make you mad end of story 

Jun 26, 2017, 09:4606/26/17
07/21/16

dormie said:

never known any players name called Dormie in Titans300

what is your ingame name?